Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they didn't exist you couldn't make them up. Absolute fucking zoomers!
What a load of drivel!
Honestly, gave up after a couple of paragraphs but could see where it was going!
McKay must be starting quake
It really should have been signed:

Kind regards
KLA
The Kerrydale Lunatic Asylum

If you are unable or are not allowed to fix all of the above, it means that the game in Scotland will remain rigged, and there will be no way to achieve maximum support from us and many other supporter groups going forward, and this would be a heartbreaking waste of our clubs future potential.

Best wishes

Celts for Change 2021

============================

In other words if Celtic don't get the right players or the right manager and don't win trophies then football in Scotland is RIGGED??????

What other club's fans ANYWHERE else in the world would write that?

Welcome to the ASYLUM, DOM.

PS. Make sure your doors are locked at night!

:D

West End Bhoy

First-team captain

12:04 AM - Today#1442
Outwith players being pish, Is some sort of problem integrating foreign players at Celtic?

Perhaps this could be addressed with the implementation of our new structure.

If you are unable or are not allowed to fix all of the above, it means that the game in Scotland will remain rigged, and there will be no way to achieve maximum support from us and many other supporter groups going forward, and this would be a heartbreaking waste of our clubs future potential.

Best wishes

Celts for Change 2021

In other words if Celtic don't get the right players or the right manager and don't win trophies then football in Scotland is RIGGED??????

I would love them to explain how they won trophies this past decade seeing as the game is rigged against them.

Fruitcakes.

McAvennie was one, but he was too bitter to sign. Admitted as much apparently. But it is Rangers that have the bigotry problem.:rolleyes:
Souness never made a serious offer for McAvennie. It was all speculative and he was just sounded out. Wouldn't have came anyway as he is a bitter, bitter bastard as you point out. Source is his Brother who I've known for the best part of 40 years.

Stephane_Mahe

9:35 PM - 1 day ago#2153
@Franklin McAvennie

I was thinking about that the other day.

It’s obviously a bit simplistic but...

We’ve got 1 points from the 3 games vs the Champions and they’ve got 7. If we hadn’t conceded any goals from set pieces in those 3 games we’d have 5 points and they’d have 2.

All other things being equal, it’s a 9 points swing just from being able to defend set pieces vs the Champions. Quite sickening but also positive because it shouldn’t be too hard an issue to sort out.

Stephane_Mahe

@Franklin McAvennie

We’ve got 1 points from the 3 games vs the Champions and they’ve got 7. If we hadn’t conceded any goals from set pieces in those 3 games we’d have 5 points and they’d have 2.

All other things being equal, it’s a 9 points swing just from being able to defend set pieces vs the Champions. Quite sickening but also positive because it shouldn’t be too hard an issue to sort out.

We'd still have beaten them at piggery 1st time around as Goldson's 2nd was from open play.

So we would have won 1 each and drawn 1. We'd still be about a thousand points clear.

linlithgowbhoy

1 day ago#114281
Just noticed a COVID spike being reported in Northamptonshire, one of the main areas being highlighted is Corby which has a very high percentage current buns.... just a coincidence then they were out giving it yahoo celebrating their first ever League title. Course it was.

Zimmerbhoy

10:34 AM - Today#114282

It did contribute but the main reason is that Corby is a manufacturing town and many of the workload are bussed in from surrounding areas. Also, there are more Tims than huns in Corby

‘even the tims putting other tims in talking shite down’
Choose a part of the country with elevated covid. Make up a fact that there’s more bears there. It’s all their fault.

Actually, there’s more poets there so likely a hygiene problem.

Every second post on that thread has references to protestants, WASPs, catholics and so on.

The other day there was several pages of posts ripping into Neil McCann for being a souptaker / jump the dyke / turncoat, and them claiming he would never be fully accepted by us due to his religion.

They are absolutely obsessed about religion and seem to know more about the religion of ex and current Rangers employees than what we do.
The cunts a brainwashed by there church/cult leader.

:D

West End Bhoy

First-team captain

12:04 AM - Today#1442
Outwith players being pish, Is some sort of problem integrating foreign players at Celtic?

Perhaps this could be addressed with the implementation of our new structure.
I think he covered it in his opening statement ie the players are pish. Otherwise I think they have a problem integrating foreign players because they probably realise that they have walked into a mental asylum & don't want to become "Celtic minded" ie completely delusional

Totally against racism, oh yes siree. But we should work on facts. Stuff we definitely know. Rangers covered up cameras. The ease the shite drips out of these cvnts mouths is unbelievable. You can tell they’ve been brought up to lie, deceive and cover up shite their whole lives.

So Kamara being racially abused is only alleged at this stage and needs a full investigation, but him assaulting the player in the tunnel and the cameras being covered up is 100% fact and we should have the book thrown at us for it :))

Choose a part of the country with elevated covid. Make up a fact that there’s more bears there. It’s all their fault.

Actually, there’s more poets there so likely a hygiene problem.

The USA has had over 31million Covid cases.

There’s more Rangers fans in the USA than there are in Mongolia.

It might be a coincidence but I bet those Rangers fans in the US a few weeks ago have contributed to the overall cases for the year.

poet logic.

Not even sure exactly what Wee Wizard the wank is moaning about but he’s clearly raging as he’s posted the exact same thing twice with angry emojis.

There is a lot of angry angry people on that Sevco thread just now. Constant rants about anti-Irish / anti-catholic racism, ‘financial doping’, and us supposedly breaching Covid protocols numerous times. They are absolutely raging about the bans handed out to Patterson etc.

Few of them demanding that they pull out of Scottish football due to it all:))

Also noticing loads of them on social media now classing catholicism as a race.

“Whit aboot Rainjurz anti-catholic racism” seems to be the default response from them to anything on social media about the Kamara incident.
Total lack of self awareness. Using sectarian language while accusing others of sectarianism.

Got to feel a wee bit sorry for them being so confused.

They're possessed with anger and hatred against their own country.

They've become a bit of an embarrassment to most decent Irish people as the world moves on from religious and all kinds of hatred.

They detest so much about their own religion and its past, but that means they PROTEST. But they don't want to be classed as Protestants.

Hence the Kerrydale Lunatic Asylum!
There aren't many decent Irish.

Stephane_Mahe

@Franklin McAvennie

And if your auntie had baws,she'd be your uncle.

Totally against racism, oh yes siree. But we should work on facts. Stuff we definitely know. Rangers covered up cameras. The ease the shite drips out of these cvnts mouths is unbelievable. You can tell they’ve been brought up to lie, deceive and cover up shite their whole lives.

Hmmm! Wait for the outcome of investigations on Kudela's "alleged" racism. Footage out there that only an idiot would believe he said "You're a fucking guy."

But...

Throw the book at Rangers and their players for a premeditated attack.
"Right Glen, we've dimmed the cameras, go and batter f uck out the fucker. Just chap on the dressing room door, he'll come out for a square go and just punch his fucking lights out."

Timmy chooses to believe the second incident.

Timmy is a few pop rivets short of a tanker.

Stephane_Mahe

@Franklin McAvennie

Even by mentally challenged logic this is brilliant.

I didn’t realise certain types of goals weren’t really goals.
They are a different breed. Bizarre.

Bolted or chased?

Shame he's gone. Not sure who is worse at their job, him, Barkas or Duffy. But felt like Hammond could do a lot more damage.
It was being reported as resigned to pursue different interests or something. He must’ve had a very uncomfortable couple of months with all the talk of a new DoF after being in cloud 9 with them saying they’d had the best window ever. You love to see it.

Both Houghton and Collins told Souness that they didn't fancy being hi profile Catholic players in a Rangers team. In my opinion both would have been superb for us.
I've maintained the opinion since I was 12 years old (1984) that it wasn't Rangers that wouldn't sign Catholics it was that Catholics wouldn't sign for Rangers, and with these two that seems to be the case.
Even when Collins was playing for them I hoped Walter would sneak in a bid.

Stephane_Mahe

@Franklin McAvennie

A Bit simplistic, bloody eejits the lot of them.

I've maintained the opinion since I was 12 years old (1984) that it wasn't Rangers that wouldn't sign Catholics it was that Catholics wouldn't sign for Rangers, and with these two that seems to be the case.
Once he had pulled on the rag there was no coming back im afraid. For me anyway.

Best wishes

Celts for Change 2021

There is no logical reason for Barkas, Duffy, Ajeti and Klimala to perform so badly. The corrupt Officials obviously forced them to play with their boots on the wrong feet and laces tied together.

So Kamara being racially abused is only alleged at this stage and needs a full investigation, but him assaulting the player in the tunnel and the cameras being covered up is 100% fact and we should have the book thrown at us for it :))
I don't know if twelve-year-old Tims are allowed to let rip on their social media or is it simply that the adult Filth all have the mentality of twelve-year-olds?
I am going with the latter.

Heard a rumour earlier that Liewell is staying on in some capacity to help guide the new guy for at least 6 months but possibly a year. Seems they’re worried about the amount of changes required at the same time which will remove too much of the “mindedness” at once.

I love how they have the Scottish Cup in the bag. Similar to the “3 games in hand and the 2 old firms”
Beating them in the final would round off a wonderful season. That and hammering them at Ibrox in May.
i don't think they are good enough to reach the final

Stephane_Mahe

@Franklin McAvennie

Weird...would any of us call them the champions?

A thread that no doubt was set up with the sole purpose to provide comedy at our expense has now turned into full blown conspiracy of
Rigged league
Bent refs
Training match title
Filth board facilitating our comeback
Plus the cracking conspiracy of catholics being targetted in every way of life be it jobs,education or stabbed to death at every street corner
And strangely enough our signing policy [if it ever was ] has made a strong comeback in the poisoned mind of the filth
Look back in history and you will see the same when we are winning
FFS, you’d struggle to see a team in the UK where more of their players bless themselves coming onto the park!

Exactly, who gave Mojo the most abuse us or them!

Heard a rumour earlier that Liewell is staying on in some capacity to help guide the new guy for at least 6 months but possibly a year. Seems they’re worried about the amount of changes required at the same time which will remove too much of the “mindedness” at once.
So in the background fighting battles and issuing warnings to dissenters then.

“Someone will need to explain to me why, Marvin Bartley is on the sevco payroll? Is it because he played pish against them? Isn't that true of the majority of the league? Including our own players? Is it because he praised them to further his career in the Scottish media? Isn't this an industry that has no place for those who criticise sevco?”

That’s a genuine post on the thread about their potential new manager. That has to be a parody, surely?

Best wishes

Celts for Change 2021

Either Rangers die or we're out. Faithful froo and froo.

We showed no concern about the goalkeeper but can I highlight that our doctor was immediately, on the pitch, alongside their staff.
They always fail, fail to stop facts blinding their bitterness.

Stephane_Mahe

@Franklin McAvennie

We are due to scud them aren't we?! :shh:

Mojo was 32 years ago. 32 years!

Every single one of their 9 million B-D fans under the age of 40 will have seen nothing but men of all races, creeds and religions playing for Rangers in their lifetime. But yet they buy into this “ah but ranjurs dinnae sign kaffliks” tripe that they spout.

How fuckin pathetic is that! B-D

Evidence and that lot are like oil and water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back