Your SPLFL Team Of The Season if only allowed two players max from each club in the league?

There’s not one player in the league id pick over one of our regulars and that isn’t me being biased. We’ve went far beyond any reasonable expectation this year.

the star studded multi million squad of established internationals have floundered beyond belief. I’ve always believed Rogic for instance was a real diamond of a player but put him in ahead of Kamara? Be serious.

who’s next? Hibs with Nisbet and Doig? After that Shitebag fc with their players who have played such a negative brand of football the last five years or whatever they’ll have a nervous breakdown when asked to make a routine defence cutting pass.

the spfl is full of absolute jobby teams and we’ve been miles above anything of them have produced this season.

Siegrist
Rooney
Goldson
Gallagher
Doig

Mccann
Turnbull
Ferguson

Eduard
Morelos
Nisbet

Alnwick
Tavernier Ajer Gallagher Doig
Ferguson McCann Davis
Edouard Boyle Lafferty

Rangers would take 6 off them.

Dundee Utd keeper

Tav ——goldson ——-ajer———doig

Lewis Ferguson——McCarthy St Mirren——McCann stjohnstone

—————————-Christie

————-nisbett—————shankland

There’s not one player in the league id pick over one of our regulars and that isn’t me being biased. We’ve went far beyond any reasonable expectation this year.

the star studded multi million squad of established internationals have floundered beyond belief. I’ve always believed Rogic for instance was a real diamond of a player but put him in ahead of Kamara? Be serious.

who’s next? Hibs with Nisbet and Doig? After that Shitebag fc with their players who have played such a negative brand of football the last five years or whatever they’ll have a nervous breakdown when asked to make a routine defence cutting pass.

the spfl is full of absolute jobby teams and we’ve been miles above anything of them have produced this season.

Could you not just have said, 'I dinnae want to play'?

Why have folk got Lewis Ferguson in the team he has been shit most if the season and needs to leave Aberdeen

Siegrist
Rooney Goldson Ajer Doig
Hedges Davis Bartley McGrath
Edouard Nisbet

Siegrist

Tav
Goldson
Kerr
Serrano

McGrath
Newell
Turnbull

Clark
Edouard
Nisbet

Last edited:
Clark
Rooney Goldson Gallagher Doig
Newell Davis Sibbald
Callachan Eduoard Christie

Last edited:
Joe Lewis

Shaun Rooney
Conor Coldson
Jon Guthrie
Josh Doig

Jamie McGrath
Steven Davis
Ali McCann

David Turnbull

Odsonne Eduoard
Kevin Nesbit

That was a struggle
Joe Lewis has had a poor season. I can remember 4 or 5 high profile howlers. Siegrist has been comfortably the 2nd best regular keeper if you’re not using Greegsy for one of your two Rangers.

Siegrest

Tav Goldson Kerr Doig

Turnbull McRath Erahon

Clark Edouard Nisbet

By god our leagues shite

A few of us falling for the mhedia's Turnbull hype :rolleyes:
How can he be picked for team of the year when he wasn’t in the team to begin with then apart from a decent month or two he’s not done much!! It’s either believing the hype or showing that there is no talent in the SPL!

Joe Lewis has had a poor season. I can remember 4 or 5 high profile howlers. Siegrist has been comfortably the 2nd best regular keeper if you’re not using Greegsy for one of your two Rangers.
I'm sure Joe Lewis has the most clean sheets out the league, could be wrong but hes not far off

_____________Siegrist
Tavernier_Consodine_Shaughnrssy_Doig
_________Kamara_McCann
______________Turnbull
Wright_________Nisbet_____Edouard

Back