The bravest rent a quote in football hopefully making our team talks easier

remembertheepoch

See this morning that he's saying Celtic still the best team in Scotland and will bring their "A" game to dismantle us.

He's also now denying that he said their were protocol breaches in Dubai even though he said it on camera. 30 quid of deep fake technology at play?

I now think he will be certain for the job at the stad de gadd

I’m delighted they continue to be their delusional selves as it’s the reason they’ve got complacent and allowed us to get way ahead of them. They still don’t think we’re a good team and that can only be a good thing for us.

Celtic may beat us in the cup game next weekend but that does not mean they are better than us. The league has shown who the best team in Scotland are and it’s not even close.

I suppose the “played well against Rangers for 20 minute trophy” might be up for grabs again though.

See this morning that he's saying Celtic still the best team in Scotland and will bring their "A" game to dismantle us.

He's also now denying that he said their were protocol breaches in Dubai even though he said it on camera. 30 quid of deep fake technology at play?

I now think he will be certain for the job at the stad de gadd
You'd think he'd cut out the lies with a hooter that size!

He’s ticking off all the boxes slowly but surely to be ideal as their next Manager. He’s confirmed he’s a liar, obsessed by Rangers, delusional, contradictory and loves playing up to their scummy fans. I appreciate more and more every day the people of class we have running our Club.

He is a gift from god to the unwashed and uneducated, be under no illusion they want a rangers hater and uber tim as their manager. The more sensible among their support and there are very few want a proper football coach in place, i don't think that will happen.also throw in he is a fu*king liar kennedy is a front runner for the job, and of course he is the bravest man in football.

This is him doing his job interview by coming out and trying to attack us in the mhedia but Gerrard just made him look stupid after his inconsistency outburst and now he’s just made himself look ever more stupid with this latest rubbish , we need to come flying out whenever the game gets played and bury them no messing about

So Kennedy judges everything on the last 2 games ? what about the few old firm games before that ?

Absolutely incredible they could be so stupid, he is putting it all on the line now to try and get the job.

a 6 0 win against Livi really does go to their heads.

Once we win Gerrard will mack a mockery of Kennedy and that will be the end of him.

Last edited:
I want these rhats turned over big time next week.

We’ve started the last 2 games against them poorly I don’t buy into this they were dominant pish they were far from it. A good first half in both games then we came right back in the second half in both games, there was only one team going for a winner in the last 10 mins last month and it wasn’t them. Anyway you are right and to do that we have to stop this problem that seems to be plaguing us this year in some of the bigger games, us starting poorly and only starting to influence games in the second half. If we start as we can we’ll beat them. If we start slowly again we may struggle next weekend as its all they have left we must start well!

The 'Covid 5' appeal and Stevie's press comments wound them up a belter, they know it, and now this is Kennedy's attempt to goad a response and even the score.

Of course, the gaffer will casually dismiss it and embarrass them even more in the process.

I think it's pretty clear that whilst Howe is maybe not totally out of the frame, he's not the cert that it was being made out as. Kennedy has clearly realised this and is now doing his most public audition to try and win them round. It says a lot about their mindset that stupid comments in a press conference will probably do more for his chances than a 6-0 win

Big Beak is basically putting in his CV for job he will continue to beat his drum until the summer comes and howlers will lap it up

I'd be absolutely embarrassed if our manager at any stage came out and said we're the best team in the country while sitting 20 points and 20+goals behind.

The mind of a fn mhank...
I remember being embarrassed when Pedro said something similar, although something might have been ‘lost in translation.’

Mark Guidi actually said on Clyde a few weeks ago, that despite reports to the contrary, Big JK actually has a very good chance of getting the job full time.

I don’t think Desmond and Liewell are that silly, they realise the filth hordes would be furious and season tickets sales could take a serious hit.

We’ve started the last 2 games against them poorly I don’t buy into this they were dominant pish they were far from it. A good first half in both games then we came right back in the second half in both games, there was only one team going for a winner in the last 10 mins last month and it wasn’t them. Anyway you are right and to do that we have to stop this problem that seems to be plaguing us this year in some of the bigger games, us starting poorly and only starting to influence games in the second half. If we start as we can we’ll beat them. If we start slowly again we may struggle next weekend as its all they have left we must start well!
I agree. Hopefully the rest has done us good, I’d like to see us come flying out the blocks against hibs today.

I like to think he is calling popcorn teeth the worst manger
in scottish football, since they think they have the best team. :shh:

Livi have bugger all to play for, realistically. Sellik had no pressure.

They’ll want to maintain their 5th place to be in with a chance of Europe will they not? St Johnstone are only 4 points behind them just now. They certainly looked like a team with nothing to play for, right enough.

Back