The bravest rent a quote in football hopefully making our team talks easier

Is there a copy n paste of article where hes saying they are still the best?

Surely to god the 2nd place team isnt saying they are better than an undefeated team who theyve not beaten since 2019 and also went much further in europe than them? Surely to god no hahaha

Martindale said it's the worst Livingston have played for the past 6 years he's been there!

So he did, you’re right. I think it was 7 years but aye.

Even more reason to enjoy the tims lapping it up all week to then go out and batter them next week. “It’s the hope that kills you” :D

Here’s the bravest man in football, nay in sport not saying there were breaches in covid protocol

This line in particular that he didn’t say should he used in any future defense of our players

"We have to move on from that, the government and the SFA have said there isn't really a case to answer.

I think it's pretty clear that whilst Howe is maybe not totally out of the frame, he's not the cert that it was being made out as. Kennedy has clearly realised this and is now doing his most public audition to try and win them round. It says a lot about their mindset that stupid comments in a press conference will probably do more for his chances than a 6-0 win
A strong run between now and the end if the season for them could be a blessing in disguise. Lennon was just a bad manager who had a good players to start with with from Rodgers era. I see they went 433 yesterday, so essentially copying Gerard.

If they finish strong (keeping in mind with no pressure), they give Kennedy the job, lose 5 or 6 players, and when they go into the transfer market with an unknown they will struggle to get any real talent without spending a fortune.

Id take us winning the cup game on pens and a draw with them in the league just to keep up their delusion

They’ll want to maintain their 5th place to be in with a chance of Europe will they not? St Johnstone are only 4 points behind them just now. They certainly looked like a team with nothing to play for, right enough.
Apparently they can’t qualify for Europe due to their youth set up or lack of.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is getting the job and this is part of the filth's media strategy to get the rhabids on side.

Here is part of the article from the DR piece

He said: “I have full belief in the squad we have here, that on our day we are still the best team in the country. One hundred-per-cent. That’s the reaction you have to have. There was always going to come a point where we had a setback.

Kennedy cites their recent 1-1 draw with Rangers and and a 1-0 loss at Ibrox in January as reason to believe they have the better players.

He said: “I think the last game and the 60 minutes at Ibrox we showed that. From my point of view in terms of our level of performance, how we can play and create, there were a lot of positives.

“We just have to be much more clinical at the top end and not be switching off at set-pay moments. That’s been the outcome of the games recently. We will be fully focused on that and we will try to build our performances.

“Our level of performance against Rangers was good, I thought it sent a message that the gulf is not as big as everybody thinks it is. But ultimately it does come down to results so we want to take that one step further.”

I’m delighted they continue to be their delusional selves as it’s the reason they’ve got complacent and allowed us to get way ahead of them. They still don’t think we’re a good team and that can only be a good thing for us.

Celtic may beat us in the cup game next weekend but that does not mean they are better than us. The league has shown who the best team in Scotland are and it’s not even close.

I suppose the “played well against Rangers for 20 minute trophy” might be up for grabs again though.
If they’d narrowly lost the league on the last day winning the next 2 Old Firm games or something like that, he would every right to make that argument. When you’ve lost the league by 20 points in record time you just have to shut the F up and take your medicine. Try and rebuild, catch up and come again.

A strong run between now and the end if the season for them could be a blessing in disguise. Lennon was just a bad manager who had a good players to start with with from Rodgers era. I see they went 433 yesterday, so essentially copying Gerard.

If they finish strong (keeping in mind with no pressure), they give Kennedy the job, lose 5 or 6 players, and when they go into the transfer market with an unknown they will struggle to get any real talent without spending a fortune.

Id take us winning the cup game on pens and a draw with them in the league just to keep up their delusion
Nah beat them in both

It’s certainly a brave comment, considering your rivals more or less had the title wrapped up by the end of February.

They’re forgetting the last game v them was a dead rubber after Europe and all the baggage with that game. The one prior at Ibrox they played well for 25min then fell away. They are getting the new manager bounce and feeling, similar to how we did for a run with Murty. When it matters and the next game does we will see! Rodgers said be careful what you wish for, Kennedy should take heed!

See this morning that he's saying Celtic still the best team in Scotland and will bring their "A" game to dismantle us.

He's also now denying that he said their were protocol breaches in Dubai even though he said it on camera. 30 quid of deep fake technology at play?

I now think he will be certain for the job at the stad de gadd
'A' for being Atrocious, Awful, Arrogant, Ar*eholes!!

They’re forgetting the last game v them was a dead rubber after Europe and all the baggage with that game. The one prior at Ibrox they played well for 25min then fell away. They are getting the new manager bounce and feeling, similar to how we did for a run with Murty. When it matters and the next game does we will see! Rodgers said be careful what you wish for, Kennedy should take heed!
Last game there our team were dead on their feet. Absolutely knackered after a tough midweek game and also a tough schedule. They had a fortnight to prepare, no injuries nor suspensions so effectively a full squad.
Rangers were without their captain and a key player in midfield, not to mention other players still not at full fitness after coming back from injury.
And they still couldn’t win the game. In fact they came closer to losing it than winning it.
Kennedy is a cretin

Last edited:
See this morning that he's saying Celtic still the best team in Scotland and will bring their "A" game to dismantle us.

He's also now denying that he said their were protocol breaches in Dubai even though he said it on camera. 30 quid of deep fake technology at play?

I now think he will be certain for the job at the stad de gadd
Read somewhere Pinocchio Kennedy has been there 30 years....I don't think Geppetto Lawell had anyone else in mind for the job....

To put it bluntly
Do these 19th Century Terrorist scumbags next week Rangers!

They’ve just beaten Livingston in a friendly, they officially lost the league in March, Ross County put them out the league cup and he comes out with this..
They’re the gift that keeps giving.

From what i seen he never said much wrong, bring A game cause huge problems, something like that anyway....he wants the job so has to sound confident a result in this match and big JK has a great chance to get it.

Better to get back to speaking football not sfa punishments after the Gaffer humilated him last week.

6-0 not bad score yesterday they will also have Madden bending rules again, i do expect a tough game but as usual if Rangers hit top form and start fast its home win.

I’m sure he has been told by Lawell to show more commitment if he wants the job, the outbursts and lies are too much like Lennon.
i cant remember ever hearing this guys voice before Lennon left.
if Eddie is not taking the job i think it’s definitely kennedys. Here’s hoping.

From what i seen he never said much wrong, bring A game cause huge problems, something like that anyway....he wants the job so has to sound confident a result in this match and big JK has a great chance to get it.

Better to get back to speaking football not sfa punishments after the Gaffer humilated him last week.

6-0 not bad score yesterday they will also have Madden bending rules again, i do expect a tough game but as usual if Rangers hit top form and start fast its home win.
Aye, that is a fair point.

Did he actually say ‘we’re a better team than Rangers’ at any point?

I hope we give these rhats a right doing next week, I want their cupboard empty of silverware this Season, get it right fkn up thum. Glasgow is blue and WATP

We’re Livingston really bad yesterday?
I heard a wee bit on radio shortbread at 3-0 and pat bonner was predicting a 5/6 goal thrashing because livi were so poor at defending!!!!! Don't know who was doing commentary but he was more interested in drooling over the scum.

Back