The bravest rent a quote in football hopefully making our team talks easier

Hush now , don't tell them Livi were shite , they just might keep Gonzo on as their new boss because he says all the right things. Heard he's now denying his t.v. admission of tim breaching Covid in Dhubai .....
The biggest liar in football.....

See this morning that he's saying Celtic still the best team in Scotland and will bring their "A" game to dismantle us.

He's also now denying that he said their were protocol breaches in Dubai even though he said it on camera. 30 quid of deep fake technology at play?

I now think he will be certain for the job at the stad de gadd

Old JK. He can never be accused of leading with his chin.

Celtic won a game 6-0. We gonna start agonising on here again about how goal difference will affect the title?

Celtic are closer to Hibs in 3rd than they are to us in 1st.

Imagine Jack Ross turned round and said Hibs were the second best team in the country. He'd be laughed out the room.

To be 17 points and 20 goals behind us and still deluding themselves they're better and we're just lucky is staggering. They have learned nothing this season.

Celtic are closer to Hibs in 3rd than they are to us in 1st.

Imagine Jack Ross turned round and said Hibs were the second best team in the country. He'd be laughed out the room.

To be 17 points and 20 goals behind us and still deluding themselves they're better and we're just lucky is staggering. They have learned nothing this season.
....and we have a game in hand!
They're very important dontcha know!

I’m delighted they continue to be their delusional selves as it’s the reason they’ve got complacent and allowed us to get way ahead of them. They still don’t think we’re a good team and that can only be a good thing for us.

Celtic may beat us in the cup game next weekend but that does not mean they are better than us. The league has shown who the best team in Scotland are and it’s not even close.

I suppose the “played well against Rangers for 20 minute trophy” might be up for grabs again though.
I think it's fair to say we've been off it the past two old firm games. They'll be a different team with Forrest back. We need to be at our best.

He's out the door. The scum want him and Strachan gone as much as they wanted popcorn teeth away.

If they keep him as coach with a new manager coming in we will most likely see sharks again the minute they drop some points.

He is irrelevant.

He's out the door. The scum want him and Strachan gone as much as they wanted popcorn teeth away.

If they keep him as coach with a new manager coming in we will most likely see sharks again the minute they drop some points.

He is irrelevant.
Im not so sure, when the media were saying it was nearly a done deal with Howe the talk was Kennedy and Strachan were going to be part of it.

He’s choking to get Steven Gerrard to have a bite at his bait. But unlike the manly mob, Stevie G is one classy guy and will let the players do the talking on the pitch!

Mark Guidi actually said on Clyde a few weeks ago, that despite reports to the contrary, Big JK actually has a very good chance of getting the job full time.

I don’t think Desmond and Liewell are that silly, they realise the filth hordes would be furious and season tickets sales could take a serious hit.
For whatever reason he's obviously very well thought of at PH.

Im not so sure, when the media were saying it was nearly a done deal with Howe the talk was Kennedy and Strachan were going to be part of it.

I'd love to know what it is Kennedy has over the Celtic board. That's 3 managers gone in 5 years and he's still there despite their fanbase despising him.

See this morning that he's saying Celtic still the best team in Scotland and will bring their "A" game to dismantle us.

He's also now denying that he said their were protocol breaches in Dubai even though he said it on camera. 30 quid of deep fake technology at play?

I now think he will be certain for the job at the stad de gadd
What happened to "the league table does not lie" ?

There were no breaches in Dubai, merely "slip-ups".

No breaches, so how did 2 of them get Covid ?

Does he explain why he said Shane Duffy couldn't play against Hibs, then he played ?

Not sure which bit is more ridiculous.

Saying the team 20 points behind are better, or saying covid protocols followed in Dubai.

He should be embarrassed, but nobody at that club ever feels that.

I'd love to know what it is Kennedy has over the Celtic board. That's 3 managers gone in 5 years and he's still there despite their fanbase despising him.
Got to have pictures of Desmonds basement.

What happened to "the league table does not lie" ?

There were no breaches in Dubai, merely "slip-ups".

No breaches, so how did 2 of them get Covid ?

Does he explain why he said Shane Duffy couldn't play against Hibs, then he played ?
All easy questions for any journalist to ask him

John Kennedy is Neil Lennon 2.0 effectively.

Didn't take long for him to change his dour persona into something more deluded and ridiculous.

A tactic to appease himself to there scum support.

This cretin is trying to stay relevant and is pandering to the hordes ridiculous illusions of superiority. He has no chance of getting the job. At best the board will retain him as the rat in the dressing room when the jakie Clarke takes over.

The pressure on refs this season is the only reason why they're in 2nd spot. Hibs have been a much better and organised side. I'd be embarrassed if any Rangers Manager 20 points behind that mob would humiliate himself and the club by saying that we were the best team in Scotland.

Aye, that is a fair point.

Did he actually say ‘we’re a better team than Rangers’ at any point?

His exact quote is

He said: “I have full belief in the squad we have here, that on our day we are still the best team in the country. One hundred-per-cent.

There's no misquoting or the mhedia being at work here. He literally said those words.

Let them believe this, a million times so, they STILL don't get it, well, at least till next weekend, when they will.

The pressure on refs this season is the only reason why they're in 2nd spot. Hibs have been a much better and organised side. I'd be embarrassed if any Rangers Manager 20 points behind that mob would humiliate himself and the club by saying that we were the best team in Scotland.
I remember Johan Mjallby came out with similar nonsense before getting scudded around by Advocatts team at Ibrox 4-0.

If our players cannot lift themselves for the remaining 2 OF games after reading Kennedy's comments then we have a problem. Our players should be busting a gut to ram those words back down Kennedy's throat by crushing the Scum.

We cannot allow a caretaker Scum manager to leave Ibrox with anything less than 2 thumping defeats, the thought of him winning even one of them doesn't bear thinking about.

So Kennedy judges everything on the last 2 games ? what about the few old firm games before that ?

Absolutely incredible they could be so stupid, he is putting it all on the line now to try and get the job.

a 6 0 win against Livi really does go to their heads.

Once we win Gerrard will mack a mockery of Kennedy and that will be the end of him.
Gerrard interview after we beat them:

Interviewer: What's your thoughts on todays game Steven?

Gerrard: Look, we knew going into this game it would be tough. However as proven with our 55th league title we are the best team in Scotland and we knew if we brought our A game we would be able to dismantle them and we done just that. I'm proud of the players today for showing to myself and to the fans why we are the best team in Scotland and now we have to continue that good form on and win the cup.

I think it's fair to say we've been off it the past two old firm games. They'll be a different team with Forrest back. We need to be at our best.
Forrest benefitting from "the longer you're out, the better you get" from both sides of Glasgow it seems.

I seem to remember Malby or was teliby stating Celtic were the better team after we won the league on the eve of an old firm game at Ibrox

we scudded them 4-0 going on 7-0

leta hope history repeats itself

If Howe has decided he doesn’t want the job I think they might go with Gonzo

Lieswell rates Gonzo and it wouldn’t surprise me that he’s spouting shite about Rangers Covid 5, them being the best team and now denying they breached the SFA elite bubble rules in Dubai in the space of 3 or 4 days

I think they are lining him up and trying to appease the scum support with their conspiracy shite and generally lying about everything

Surely even those inbred mhutants won’t fall for the bravest man in football is their best option but I really do think they are going to appoint him

Some of them are genuinely wanting him as manager now. Taking the media and SFA on etc. Say stuff about Rangers and he’s on to a winner.

dJBflHl.jpg

“The league table does not lie “- hugh Kevin’s on many occasions since December 2020

So brave John , have a look at the table ya fool

Keane not interested. Howe unwilling to commit. Favre on his way to Saudi Arabia. Looks like Big JK might just be the (4th choice) man for the job. Certainly ugly enough & seems to be getting the hang of being a delusional, oblivious rat.

Easy way to settle it is ask him to go through both starting 11’s and honestly pick who is the better option in each position.

Its simple really

Amongst the many, many other questions. You have to ask yourself what the difference was between the sheep players sitting round a table and the mentally challengeds sitting round a table in a bar drinking are. Those pictures next to each other, one bunch going unpunished really paints a picture.

Back