MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
If gerrard had a good moan about this cheating ref I would applaud him,it’s bloody cheating we get done with cards then the same challenge ffrom the hivs players no card

Kevin Thomson's sharp intake of breath is starting to get on my tits.
Are there any of our employees and avid lovers of our club that won't be set about for taking part in commentary these days. Seems to be one of the more popular things on here.

Your justification for him 'talking shite' is that we've won the league.

That is irrelevant to assessing todays/recent performances in isolation, they haven't been good enough.
It's a nothing game with very little meaning beyond keeping fitness levels and match sharpness up.

On top of that, last I checked we are actually winning as well.

Take a day off. Enjoy what's probably the easiest and most enjoyable league win we'll ever have.

No run out for wright? Disappointing
I actually think Wright not playing today was a massive slap in the face. By far our best player in the last game, at the very worst a very good performance from him. Next game he's dropped and can't even get on as a sub.

Disappointing but I am sure Gerrard had a team in mind for starting today but subs are far from his strong point.

We've not really been on form for a good few weeks.. really need to raise it next week. Looked really poor defensively today, lacking the press we did so well early in the season

Like to see wright start next week to freshen things up

Back