Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

To be honest if I was responsible for the biggest disappointment in my club's history (sorry probably the second biggest in their case) I'd be wrecked every day too.

As the other reasonable people in this have said f**k him. I'm glad it's had this effect on him and only hope it gets worse for him and everyone associated with that rancid club.

Last edited:
How does the video indicate he has problems? Other than not being able to handle the bevvy which is hardly an indicator of someone having "problems"

The video shows he is steaming-nothing more than that, but people love to make assumptions and that getting steaming must mean someone has "problems"
You would do well defending him in court.

There’s no hiding place in society nowadays. Imagine if the technology we have now back in the 60s?
Anyway he isn’t liked by everyone on this forum. But Gerrard and co. have ruined them to the very core. Karma is tremendous and indeed powerful. Do I feel genuinely sorry for him? Probably as a human being. As what establishment he was part of then probably not. I am a family man with morals and responsibility. To see anyone in a state universally like that then it’s kinda sad
Do I wish anyone was with him? Yeah, Lustig and Griffiths...
I feel that they maybe more casualties. We are at war...we progress forward...

0_EsBSLOrVoAE-Zk4.jpg

"Mental issues."

Hopefully he’s just one off pished and making a James Hunt of it. If so then let’s all laugh at him.

If that’s how he is all the time these days then he needs help and I hope he gets it.

I suspect it’s the latter.

If that’s how he is all the time these days then he needs help and I hope he gets it.

I don’t care who you are, if the drinks got a hold of you the way it appears here then you need help.

He’s a nasty piece of work and being as drunk as that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s an alcoholic but he could be. I’ll hold off any schadenfreude in case he is ( in which case he needs help ).

Sorry, but realistically there's nothing in that short clip that would allow even an expert to diagnose mental health issues and if he was genuinely an alcoholic, I very much doubt he would have been able to hold down such a high profile job, where he was very much in the public eye daily, for as long as he did until very recently. So excuse me for laughing at the state of him. All I see is the guy blootered.
OK Freud.

The amount of woke s.n.o.w flakes on here is unreal.

Who the %^*& has never been pissed like that, regular occurrence in Scotland every weekend. But nowadays as everything gets filmed, the amateur psychologists hammer out their woke bullshit saying, he has ............. (insert any diagnosis they’ve decided on) and needs help. %^*& knows how many labels I’d have if I was filmed every time I was drunk. Thing is I’d probably have thousands in benefits every month.

But back to Neic. This is the guy that is a poisonous, toxic, bigot who hates everything about Britain, Protestants and Rangers, is a wife beater, feigned being hit by a coin and worse feigned injury more, gloried in our demise, laughed and sneered at us and his comment about last seasons title present from the corrupt bastards saying it was the best title ever says it all.

%^*& him.

ignore button is on overdrive tonight, cant believe the amount of sanctimonious C**ts on here having a shred of sympathy for that fucking rat.
i couldn't care less if he does have any fucking issues, so what?
lennon is a fucking tramp bastard and deserves everything her gets in life, so we'll hear no more of your " he has problems" pish,i know of 2 lads under 30 who have real issues and both took their own lives during lockdown, so spare me your rhetoric when discussing people with mental health issues and dont ever compare that vermin cu nt with real people.

FU CK NEIL LENNON
So what you trying to say?

You don't like him mate? :))

When is this video from as, if he lives in Scotland/Glasgow then hasn't he breached COVID by crossing the border to England? I also will add in, I have zero sympathies for him at all as for me I don't believe he has ever had a " mental health " issue and think he is just a nasty vile excuse for a human being. For me, he does a total disservice to people that actually do have mental health problems.

This is Karma calling for Lennon.

Last edited:
I had a horrible relative who hated my guts. When said relative died I showed no emorion. People saying I shouldn't speak ill of the dead etc. But just remember the sectarian language he used about Rangers fans and his absolute hatred of our club. So spare me the 'poor Lenny' pish.

personally i find it hard to watch because he should be able to get steaming and do what he wants without being recorded

remember when the video of Ryan Jack steaming on holiday was going about and people on here were going mental and complaining that people were recording it and sharing it about social media and saying how he should be able to enjoy himself without getting recorded, same thing applies here

i dont care who it is, watching a video of someone clearly steaming and making an arse of themselves is hard to watch, you should able to get steaming and make an arse of it without arseholes recording it and sharing it on social media
To be fair he made a bigger arse of himself over the last 12 months in the public eye

personally i find it hard to watch because he should be able to get steaming and do what he wants without being recorded

remember when the video of Ryan Jack steaming on holiday was going about and people on here were going mental and complaining that people were recording it and sharing it about social media and saying how he should be able to enjoy himself without getting recorded, same thing applies here

i dont care who it is, watching a video of someone clearly steaming and making an arse of themselves is hard to watch, you should able to get steaming and make an arse of it without arseholes recording it and sharing it on social media

The state of this....

Back