Neil Lennon Taking 55 Well

47-C83918-36-EC-4-C0-C-B5-DE-1817437-D8476.jpg

Fits right in ahahahaha

Not tremendous at all. Utter shitebag whoever was videoing. Guy waits until he’s fucked off then shouts it

Lennon needs help and it’s nothing to laugh about. One of our very own has been in that place and it wasn’t funny then

How do you know he " needs help" ? he's steaming and plenty of others have been in the same state and worse. I have zero sympathy for him.

No doubt he will get away with breaking the rules coz it will be classed as ‘work’

I get the schadenfreude regarding Lennon.

But I see more flotsam left in Celtic’s trail of destruction. Their horrible support carpetbagger him.

When is this video from as, if he lives in Scotland/Glasgow then hasn't he breached COVID by crossing the border to England? I also will add in, I have zero sympathies for him at all as for me I don't believe he has ever had a " mental health " issue and think he is just a nasty vile excuse for a human being. For me, he does a total disservice to people that actually do have mental health problems.

This is Karma calling for Lennon.
According to Herr in Parliament, we are still supposed to stay within our local council area.

Back