Racist Kudela given 10 game ban, Kamara 3 games (all discussion here)

Three Match ban, I can see where they are coming from but the circumstances would have been better if they were suspended , be curious to see if we appeal, I would want the club to. Did anyone see the actual report of what occurred in the tunnel?

So he’s been found guilty?

Rules Kamara out for majority of our qualifiers, but not going to criticise him for that.
I think we’ll have sold and replaced Kamara by the time the qualifiers come round to be honest. Still think it’s bad that he’s been given 3 matches for reacting to racist abuse.

Happy that rat Kudela is banned though.

That may be 4 games for Kamara as I believe he was already missing the next game after his ridiculous booking in the game?

I think we’ll have sold and replaced Kamara by the time the qualifiers come round to be honest. Still think it’s bad that he’s been given 3 matches for reacting to racist abuse.

Happy that rat Kudela is banned though.
Yeah possibly, I can kind of understand why they’ve punished Glen - morally it’s not right of course but I imagine they are bound to rights by their rule book.

Should be a longer ban though.

I fully endorse any action Kamara took against this racist scumbag. I wonder what the Prague Pricks' next statement of lies will read.

Suarez was banned for 4 months for biting someone (by FIFA if I’m correct). Kudela has been found guilty of racially abusing someone and only gets 10 games, In my opinion that’s injustice. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kamara or his lawyer fight this and / or condemn it

Good to see Kudela banned. The Kamara and Roofe bans, mean we need to strengthen early in midfield and keep Morelos for CL qualifiers.

Back