Racist Kudela given 10 game ban, Kamara 3 games (all discussion here)

UEFA have immediately devalued their ‘No To Racism’ campaign.

An open goal to show they’re serious about it and they’ve gone and Van Vossened it.

The club and his lawyer never actually denied it so I had feeling something must have happened

Just a shame Goldson never got to him

this is the bit I find hard to believe actually. If anyone was going to hit him it was surely going to be big Goldson. Unless he held the cu.my down and Kamara steamed in?!

Suppose its as good as we were gonna get. Whilst Kamara punching his lights out was understandable rules are rules I suppose so he had to be punished for it.

The next job for UEFA surely must be to deal with Slavia as a club for their actions in defence of the racist

Shocking Kamara been punished there no evidence of him punching the racist it now means kamara will miss Finland 3 group games at the euro as uefa have stated it ban includes euro finals and next year European club competitions
No, you are reading that completely wrongly. It DOES specify that Kudela‘s ban will include international (representative) matches. Kamara’s though is purely club competition matches.

What did GK do then ?

Nothing for Zungu so it can't have been on the pitch.
I mentioned on two previous threads that my information was that Kamara had hit him. The information I received also indicates that there were witnesses therefore I'm not surprised at the outcome. We could have hoped that provocation would have been held in mitigation, but it's UEFA here after all.

Well, going by Uefa’s verdict it seems the allegation that Glen dooed him in the tunnell is accurate.
I for one hope he gave him a sore yin, fucking outrageous that in this day and age this happens what kind of message are UEFA sending out to young black kids? as in my mind GK is an inspiration football wise a 50k player bossing games in european competition.

Wait, so UEFA have a maximum punishment for being racist? How very good of them. Why not ban the player from all UEFA competition for life. That would be a more suitable ‘maximum’ punishment.

I mentioned on two previous threads that my information was that Kamara had hit him. The information I received also indicates that there were witnesses therefore I'm not surprised at the outcome. We could have hoped that provocation would have been held in mitigation, but it's UEFA here after all.
Looks like they downgraded it from 5 games to 3, presumably taking provocation into account.

Shocking Kamara been punished there no evidence of him punching the racist it now means kamara will miss Finland 3 group games at the euro as uefa have stated it ban includes euro finals and next year European club competitions
Club competitions mate, the racist is club and representative so he could miss out on euros

I don't have a problem with Glen getting a three match ban for smacking the racist and I don't blame Glenn for losing his rag and having a go.
I do have a problem with Uefa protecting racists with capped punishments.
We should accept our punishment and work as a club to change the rules.

Really not happy with the Kamara ban!

Dies this mean Kudela is now a proven racist? If so, 10 games? Is that it???

Kamara must've lamped the racist in the tunnel then, as he did nothing on the pitch that would warrant any kind of punishment.

This will have been for the alleged assault after the game ended.
I don't think we can call it alleged any longer. If Kudela is a confirmed racist (which he is) Kamara did assault him. The club would be fighting it if not. Also the wording of his lawyers statement re it being a 5 game ban down to 3 suggests it happened IMO

UEFA are taking the piss. We get Kamara and Roofe banned and our club fined for not controlling our players ? Utterly corrupt.

Mind when Kieran Trippier got banned for 12 games for breaching betting rules and regulations....

But a racist gets the "maximum" 10 game ban. (1 of which he's already served)

Genuine question - what was Glen found guilty of to merit the ban? Is it a case of he did banjo him in the tunnel? As certainly nothing he done on the park merited any ban in anyone’s eyes.

Kamara must've lamped the racist in the tunnel then, as he did nothing on the pitch that would warrant any kind of punishment.
Further to my previous post, my information is that the incident occurred some time after the final whistle with numerous witnesses hence I suspect our acceptance of the ban.

they have 8 games left of their normal season, 1 game tomoz and probably 2 in the semi’s. Would he be eligible for euros?
Says he is banned from club and representative games. I take representative to mean international football. Kamaras ban only states club games. But needs clarification.

I can't believe Uefa have actually banned someone for 10 games. Must be a first. I fully expected a nominal fine and a "can't prove it" excuse.

Stand up to racism UEFA, kick SP out and set an example.
Disgusted that GK has been banned this sends out the wrong signals.

Disgusted at this, the scumbag racist should have been banned for 6 months, suppose that’s the UEFA rules, I just hope they take a long hard look at this. Feel sorry for Glen, rightly reacting the way he did when something despicable was said to him. That racist club should be getting monitored for their behaviour in all of this.

Racist cvnt guilty of being a racist cvnt. Wonder how comfortable he will be in his changing room. If the Black players at Slavia have any conscience or backbone they will refuse to play with Kudela ever again.
A 10 game ban is a good start but I hope it makes it almost impossible for the bast@rd to play for any club in the future.

Rangers should immediately appeal Glen's 3 game ban, if it stands then it will have been worth it.

Racist cvnt guilty of being a racist cvnt. Wonder how comfortable he will be in his changing room. If the Black players at Slavia have any conscience or backbone they will refuse to play with Kudela ever again.
A 10 game ban is a good start but I hope it makes it almost impossible for the bast@rd to play for any club in the future.

Rangers should immediately appeal Glen's 3 game ban, if it stands then it will have been worth it.
It’s already been appealed as a 5 game ban, 3 games is post appeal.

Back