Castore EOS training range

Bales

New EOS range available on the store. Very nice
TM0235-blue_RANGERSCHAMPIONSTEE_01_2048x.jpg

Badges look embroidered so its a big yes from me, hope they do the same for the actual shirts next season

Why wait until the end of the season to start bringing stuff out in the club's actual colours?
... people will buy it. It’s that simple, and I think the support is being taken for an utter ride as a result.

Nobody is forced to buy the gear - of course not. We all know folk who will want every bit of Rangers merchandise they can get their hands on for themselves and/or kids though and I’m uncomfortable that some people will be feeling obliged to spend their way into a hole.

... people will buy it. It’s that simple, and I think the support is being taken for an utter ride as a result.

Nobody is forced to buy the gear - of course not. We all know folk who will want every bit of Rangers merchandise they can get their hands on for themselves and/or kids though and I’m uncomfortable that some people will be feeling obliged to spend their way into a hole.
That’s their problem, not the club

I like it and will probably buy it. If I didn't like it, I just wouldn't buy it instead of complaining - especially when there are other bears out there who might like/afford it.

I'd rather they released a lot of different things and varying colours - means I can buy what I want and leave what I want. I don't know anyone who needs to buy literally every single kit and training tops etc. If people cannot resist buying literally every single piece of clothing Rangers/Castore produce, they should maybe look into some sort of retail therapy.

Not on about that. Just the fact that this is the first drop from Castore with stuff in Rangers blue apart from strips.

Can’t see it online
Here you go mate:

Uncomfortable that folk feel obliged to spend their way into a hole? Is FF turning into mumsnet? Absolutely noone is forced to buy anything. Everyone has a choice

Not sure what it says down the bottom left of the shirt is it champions 55 with RFC under it ?

Some take this. If folk get themselves in bother buying unnecessary products thats on them

Yep - and no sponsor. Like it.

That's actually a benefit of an EOS range, especially as we are changing shirt sponsor, so therefore no sponsor anywhere on these. Nice uncluttered contemporary design.
Yes, I agree, quite like the minimalisation , the sort of thing to wear on holiday in sunnier climes, if we are allowed to travel to Spain etc.

Such a shame we're unlikely to see these splattered around the Costas & the likes this summer.

Even the da'iest of da's would not feel uncomfortable modelling this little number by the pool or on the beach. And a classy blackout polo of an evening on the wine and dine I'm sure.

Yeah. It's official. I'm going slightly mad. Think I need a break. :cool: At least the holiday home in Argyll is re-opening at last on the 26th. That'll do nicely for starters. Out of Glasgow for a bit loyal. Happy days and ecstatic dogs.

Uncomfortable that folk feel obliged to spend their way into a hole? Is FF turning into mumsnet? Absolutely noone is forced to buy anything. Everyone has a choice
There are some folk in our support for whom Rangers is THE most important thing in their lives.
They spend thousand of pounds, sometimes forgoing other activities or essentials, to fund it.

I think our merchandise/kit partner churning out item after item of overpriced gear takes advantage of that.

Everyone has the choice, of course they do. With a football support you find a blurred line between what people see as their choice and feeling an obligation to support the club. I think anyone churning out average gear at high end prices is taking advantage of that.

Last edited:
40 quid for a pair of shorts that's just greed for something that's meant to be end of season.

Back