• Kent

Votes: 88 9.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thanks VB.
I did buy the game without logging in. It forced me to login after the purchase.
My purchase of today's game is listed, and I've got a confirmation email. Only thing is when I try to watch a video it says for subscribers only. I'm assuming it's ok, and when game starts broadcasting I'll be able to see it. Fkn better be RTV :))
I’ve got the same issue. Bought the Sunday package but can’t get the women’s game or watch any videos. E-mailed Rangers support and waiting for a response.

This is the worst I’ve ever felt before a game v them, think it’s the “anything can happen” element of the cup
I am pretty relaxed to be honest. Don’t get me wrong, I’m craving a win. But winning 55 feels to me that it has just lifted such a weight off our club that anything else good that happens this season is the cherry on an already magnificent cake. Whatever happens between now and May, it has been an absolutely fantastic season which probably surpasses anything I have enjoyed in my 40+ years watching Rangers.

But let’s just pump them anyway and put the cherry on that cake!

Hopefully Ianis Hagi gets a start today,Greegsy,Patterson,Goldson,Helander,Barisic,Davis, Kamara, Arfield,Hagi,Alfie and Kent

I’ve got the same issue. Bought the Sunday package but can’t get the women’s game or watch any videos. E-mailed Rangers support and waiting for a response.
Check your VPN actually has you as overseas.

Thereafter its back to basics - clear cache/cookies, close browser, open browser and try again.

Not really. Do NOT login. Go to the Home page, scroll down to todays game and click on Buy Match pass. Same process as for last few months.

The purchase process takes you through login and purchase.
First time I've took a holiday to watch a game. I've paid for it, take it I just log on to RTV, click on the match link (when the programme starts) and I should be good to go?

Hope you don't have any issues with this afternoon's match mate. I'm expecting everything to be ok when the game starts broadcasting. I'm feeling tense about the match in more ways than one now!

First time I've took a holiday to watch a game. I've paid for it, take it I just log on to RTV, click on the match link (when the programme starts) and I should be good to go?
About an hour before kick-off a Watch Live button, in red, should appear. next to the game listing where it currently says Subscribe and Buy Match Pass. Click on that and it will take you to the placeholder screen until the moving pictures start.

Obviously, make sure you have your VPN on and set to overseas before going to the RangersTV page.

Anyone know how to get premier sports to work? Subscribed to it online but it hasn’t come on. Premiers sports 2 has though just not 1

Once you click on Buy Match Pass for the OF game all the purchase options come up. These include the Sunday Pass, which got you the Women's game followed by the OF Cup-tie. Might not show now as we are half way through the Women's game.
Don't even see any match pass. Just a sub

About an hour before kick-off a Watch Live button, in red, should appear. next to the game listing where it currently says Subscribe and Buy Match Pass. Click on that and it will take you to the placeholder screen until the moving pictures start.

Obviously, make sure you have your VPN on and set to overseas before going to the RangersTV page.
Cheers bud, some shift you're putting in;)

Don't even see any match pass. Just a sub
Then you aren’t overseas mate, or your pc isn’t recognising you as overseas. Turn on your VPN and make sure it shows you as overseas. Check here:

If that shows you overseas as it should then try back to basics - clear cache/cookies, close browser, open browser and try again.

Is the match only on Premier Sports? Not showing as watchable from my Rangers TV account.

Sorry guys I've not been on FF much this week so may have missed a dozen threads on this.

Check your VPN actually has you as overseas.

Thereafter its back to basics - clear cache/cookies, close browser, open browser and try again.
Thanks for the tips. VPN has me as overseas and tried clearing cookies etc but still can’t access. It’s still offering me the chance to buy the game so I guess they haven’t activated my account yet.

Not all that confident for this one but hopefully this is ill founded. Let's walk all over this shower today Rangers!

Thanks for the tips. VPN has me as overseas and tried clearing cookies etc but still can’t access. It’s still offering me the chance to buy the game so I guess they haven’t activated my account yet.
OK, let’s step back. With your VPN on all you see is Subscribe next to the OF game? That’s correct and as it should be if you purchased the Sunday Pass.

For the Women’s game, scroll down to the page - a long way - to the header Rangers Women (it’s after Path to Glory). The link for the game v Hibs should be there.

You won’t be able to play any of the other videos just the live action as far as I’m aware.

Good luck with that, I emailed them about 3 months ago, still waiting for a reply :(
I managed to figure it out myself eventually.

OK, let’s step back. With your VPN on all you see is Subscribe next to the OF game? That’s correct and as it should be if you purchased the Sunday Pass.

For the Women’s game, scroll down to the page - a long way - to the header Rangers Women (it’s after Path to Glory). The link for the game v Hibs should be there.

You won’t be able to play any of the other videos just the live action as far as I’m aware.
Got it, thanks. It’s great to have an expert on the site for us technophobes.

Both sides will be up for this and I think it will be old fashioned blood and thunder stuff. But we are much better at the back. 4-1 to the bears today

Is David Weir on skates, he's moving side to side and making me feel queasy
I really don’t like to see big weir commentate on our games , it always seems when he appears we get a bad result . I said to my old man the last time he’s becoming like the grim reaper the odd occasion he’s been on we’ve lost or drawn .

If roofe starts today then we need a big performance

He hasn’t really shown much for the money paid yet

Hopefully today is the day

Back