Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
McGregor
Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Davis Kamara
Roofe Morelos Kent

The Roofe / Aribo / Hagi choice is the only doubtful position in my mind, can't see it being Hagi tbh and it's a 50/50 between Aribo and Roofe.
I agree. I've said Arfield will start also but hes not guaranteed either IMO. Don't be surprised if Roofe AND Aribo start

I note RTV have been f*cking around with login process again. I had to login after buying the match. I'm not sure if I'm good to go. Should I be able to watch videos like the Leon Balogun interview on RTV after match purchase? At the moment it doesn't allow me to.
Sorry to be a pain in the arse VB.
Buying the match before you login has been a ‘feature’ fir a wee while mate. Not very intuitive I agree,

Not sure on the interview stuff as I have the Unlimited package and get everything. Two things I suggest. Go to today’s match and it will list underneath something like ‘4 videos’ or whatever. Try playing one of those. I think you can also open your Account section (click on the wee man icon top right then RTV Account) and it will then list your purchases, including any PPV matches,

See when you catch yourself doing a wee warm up in the house then you know it’s game time. Long wait until 3

Buying the match before you login has been a ‘feature’ fir a wee while mate. Not very intuitive I agree,

Not sure on the interview stuff as I have the Unlimited package and get everything. Two things I suggest. Go to today’s match and it will list underneath something like ‘4 videos’ or whatever. Try playing one of those. I think you can also open your Account section (click on the wee man icon top right then RTV Account) and it will then list your purchases, including any PPV matches,
Thanks VB.
I did buy the game without logging in. It forced me to login after the purchase.
My purchase of today's game is listed, and I've got a confirmation email. Only thing is when I try to watch a video it says for subscribers only. I'm assuming it's ok, and when game starts broadcasting I'll be able to see it. Fkn better be RTV :))

Where’s the usual leaked filth team?

Wonder if nae neck will start

2-1 to the good guys , Alfie and Kent

Thanks VB.
I did buy the game without logging in. It forced me to login after the purchase.
My purchase of today's game is listed, and I've got a confirmation email. Only thing is when I try to watch a video it says for subscribers only. I'm assuming it's ok, and when game starts broadcasting I'll be able to see it. Fkn better be RTV :))
Think you are fine.

Normally they have the latest match listed and a tab saying ‘5 videos’ or whatever. This links to the pre-match Press Conferences etc but I see they don’t have that listed today.

You wouldn’t normally get the other stuff on RangersTV just on a PPV.

What you should have done was purchase the Sunday Pass at £9.99, which gives you the Women’s game v Hibs plus the OF Cup-tie - rather than simply the OF game at the same price. Too late now though.

I’m extremely nervous for today. That mob are in last chance saloon, and our cup record is poor. Anything can happen in a one off game, and sadly I think they will beat us today. I’m rubbish at predictions.

If Tav is ready I'd rather he was on the bench, he has been out too long to be thrown straight back in after full contact training for 2 days. Patterson is more than capable.
Tavernier is just a naturally fit machine of an athlete. If Gerrard trusts his skippers word then he’s in

Think you are fine.

Normally they have the latest match listed and a tab saying ‘5 videos’ or whatever. This links to the pre-match Press Conferences etc but I see they don’t have that listed today.

What you should have done was purchase the Sunday Pass at £9.99, which gives you the Women’s game v Hibs plus the OF Cup-tie - rather than simply the OF game at the same price. Too late now though.
Thanks again VB. It's really good of you to answer everyone's RTV questions. You're FF's RTV SME B-D

I know he’s not been at his best since return from injury, but Arfield must start, he gives so much better defensive cover, and we know they will target Paterson, it’s their only tactic.

Think you are fine.

I hadn't been charged twice, just misread something

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Been looking forward to this one for a week or two, now the nerves have crept in. Big test today lads, but you have never let us down this season.

See them off Rangers, onwards and upwards.

Mon the Gers, just do it

I think we would all feel more comfortable with a midfield three of Arfield, Davis and Kamara but I don’t think the manager will drop Aribo.
Snap, they will go 4 in middle again and Aribo isn’t energetic enough to be in a 3 when outnumbered.

Think you are fine.

They do a Sunday pass, can't see that option on the website?

Found it, they've been pissing around with the site again...
Not really. Do NOT login. Go to the Home page, scroll down to todays game and click on Buy Match pass. Same process as for last few months.

The purchase process takes you through login and purchase.

Back