Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Kent

Votes: 88 9.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hopefully get an early goal second half and then really turn it up.
some great play in the first half. Aribo has done well.

The fascination with bigging up Turnbull is incredible.

Young Patterson and Aribo have been absolutely fantastic. Special mention to Helander as well. We should have finished them off towards the end of the half there.

Playing like a team that pinned the ‘we are the better team’ chat up on the dressing room wall. Energy levels are terrific. Kent guilty of overplaying at times but he has been excellent at spells too and they are terrified of him.

A Morelos hat trick would be good now. Haha

It’s like a wake on Radio Shortbread right now.

Which is nice.

Also, I was a bit dubious about Aribo’s selection, I thought he might be a bit of a passenger in this game. I thought Roofe might have been more effective. I’m now starting to think I might not have been entirely correct! Great stuff from him to set up tge 2nd.

Another 3 in the 2nd half please B-)

Reactions: cav
%^*& off you Welsh cabbage, it's not Celtic TV you're on ya fud
Like with the League its about what Rangers have done not what the ***s haven't done
Cabbage

For any timmy lurkers reading this...yer team are gash! So much for being the best team in the country :D

Mon Rangers, same again in the 2nd half, bury these tramps!

Apart from a 10 minute spell,we have dominated, and 2-0 flatters them, more of the same in the second half please, especially down our right where Patterson and Aribo are killing them.

Latest posts

Back