Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Kent

Votes: 88 9.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The scouting system at the potatoe dome isn't working, when their signing left backs, because they have a cool hairstyle. !! :p

I wouldn't have picked Aribo from the start yet he's been vital in both goals,this is why the staff are in the jobs and not me!
Patterson has been exceptional,Davis and Kent terrifying them as well at times.

More of the same please Rangers

I can't put into words how much love I have for Joe Aribo.

There is simply no other player like him in Scotland.

Making timothy defenders look silly.
When he's at the top of his game he is unplayable. He could keep the ball off you in a phone box!

Hopefully get an early goal second half and then really turn it up.
some great play in the first half. Aribo has done well.

The fascination with bigging up Turnbull is incredible.

Was laughing when they were trying to compare his 'turn' to Kent's. He took 3 touches to turn 180°.

Neic :

Rangers haven't even scored yet ... apart from the 2 they did.

Jackie Mac :

They weren't even good goals.

Big John K :

celtic are the best team out there.

Strapon :

AAARGGGHGHHHRHGHH

The People :

:shh:

Pushing Aribo further up was a great shout. Outstanding bit of control to sell the dreaded tranny up the river. Well done son.

Unbelievably slack at times in the midfield so I’m delighted with 2-0. One more goal and it’s goodnight Vienna B-D
I was very critical of him in midfield last time so was delighted he’d been selected as a forward.

Tav has a job getting his position back at the moment IMO. Patterson is in control of the shirt and is doing nothing to warrant giving it up.
Patterson could get MotM every game until Tav is match fit and he wouldn't keep his place. Tav is our captain and best player. He's straight back in no matter what.

Was one of the few defending Aribo this week when many were wanting him dropped as “he’s never showed up in an OF match” - engaging smug mode
Smug mode engaged
Already had a text off my mate apologising for saying Aribo shouldn’t start.
Big mans been immense so far. He just doesn’t suit being in the midfield 3.

mentally challengeds looked like they had dropped off it towards the end of that half. They don’t have the fitness to press for 90 minutes.

Next 10/15 are massive. If we get through them 2 up then we’ll absolutely smash them in the last half hour.

Wee strappon just having a hissy fit saying the same. Ajer to blame, not Lexalt.
He's spot on too.

I'll go one further and say that it's obvious that the instructions from the bravest man in sport™ are so unclear that two seasoned international players worth 'pure billions' don't know what they're supposed to be doing.

What a first half, tremendous so far. Still think we need to score the next goal to be comfortable and really enjoy this.

Come on Rangers, let's go to town on this mob!

Back