Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Kent

Votes: 88 9.1%
  • Morelos

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The big Dick on BBC Scotland wanted Joe red carded for the PK. No mention of the PK denied at the other end. Far less a red for it.

6296-C9-DD-A250-4737-B32-B-73303799-A593.jpg

MOTM? Shagger was outstanding but I can't pick him, we cruised that game. To me Davis but I thought every player was a 7 or an 8. Not a bad performance in the whole squad.

Absolutely perfect weekend for me. Luton beating our foe Watford 1-0, for the first time since 2002 and first time at Kenilworth Road since 1993.

Then today Rangers beating the 'best' team in Scotland LOFL .....2-0 ending the yahoos season - trophy less. With Big JK's side even having a penalty saved by Greggs!

Carlsberg couple of days.

We were brilliant today. Absolutely brilliant to a man, and I would go with Davis for mom as he was integral in everything we did today. Even then, we didnt have a bad performance today.

Can I just say, that's the best OF I have watched in years. Form book out the window, end to end, both teams have major chances to win it, and it's all about who takes it home. Today it was us. What a game though, hoping we take the double home.
Cant disagree with that summing up
I voted Alan by a pen from Steve.

That was a really good team performance. Half a dozen of them could be MOTM.

Greegs, Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Davis, Aribo, Morelos & Kent all put in great shifts for me.

Happy, happy days.

Cruised that, they never even got 1 back to at least make it a challenge today.
That was the best they had to offer l, absolute maximum again and we strolled it. Had equal amount of chances, done what we had to do, no free kick and penalty for me and was simply a case of trying to assist them.
Davis is the best midfielder in Scotland and was the best man on the park by a mile

Okay, from the post match interviews I summise that the reason we had a good european run is because smeltic have been poor.

FCK Me.

Cruised that, they never even got 1 back to at least make it a challenge today.
That was the best they had to offer l, absolute maximum again and we strolled it. Had equal amount of chances, done what we had to do, no free kick and penalty for me and was simply a case of trying to assist them.
Davis is the best midfielder in Scotland and was the best man on the park by a mile
Thought the free kick was a great tackle

Back