Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is incredible

Screenshot-20210418-185712-Chrome.jpg

Had a wee look over...seethe, anger, disbelief and acceptance. Scatter gun is oot...i repeat the scatter gun is OOT!!!
:eek: :p

Numb to it all now, to be honest.
My enjoyment of Celtic has been ground into dust.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate this side to side pish between Brown and the defence. I hate the lack of movement off the ball. I hate the lack of running in behind. I hate our crossing. I hate our half hearted attempts to tackle them. I hate this negative style of play and formation. I hate AC Milan and Everton.
--------------
Laxalt is a wet fart, Christie and Kenny is the worse pairing since Fred and Rose West.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did we get here? Really.
13 months ago we were miles ahead. Now, this Huns team is able to toy with us.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are spineless, gutless, leaderless, and the worst Celtic team in terms of spirit and passion I have ever seen jn my 35 years. Even our worst teams had a bit of dig, not this team.
Lawwell should have been sacked for gross misconduct overseeing this season. The team we have on the pitch today is an utter disgrace.
The only players I would keep is turnbull edourd and ajer, and edourd has been an empty jersey. Kenny and laxalt are appalling. Is Christie even playing? Brown is slow and slows all our play. The less said about Welsh the better.
------------------------------------------
Kenny has proved the doubters wrong. No one thought that there could be a worse Irish loan than Duffy signing this season. Kenny has managed it
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Eddy should be hooked for that attempt and I don’t mean subbed.
------------------------------------------------------------
Elyounoussi is a effing diddy. Dont care how many pish teams he scores against. Get him to eff. Effing loser.
-----------------
we have been terrible, tactics have been terrible, poorly motivated all over. Combined that with a terrible GK, terrrible full backs and a striker who doesnt want to be here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yasssss wet fart yasssss

Never In my wildest of dreams did i think we would utterly destroy them like this. Wrecked their 10/9.75 after years of them signing about it , wrecked their scottish cup consolation prize, they got kicked out the league cup/champions league and finished bottom of their Europa League despie being first seeds .

Their manager , captain and CEO all leaving as losers and theres no £60 million warchest either

That had to hurt them today...

It was almost like the LCF in reverse. They had great chances but couldn’t take them. Whereas we played with the belief of a team who knows they are better and won the game.

There can be no doubt whatsoever in their mind we have turned the table and are by far the best team in the country. As much as they might try to fool themselves, now it’s us who are the team on top and they are living in our shadow.

Long may it continue!

part 2...Post Match the acceptance v the anger v the denial v the fear. Drink it in folks. They are broken.
Enjoy. :)) B-) :shh:

Fire sale. Clear the lot of them out.
Turnbull can stay and put clearance stickers on his pals.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am scared that we have let this slide too far to rectify it in a single season. Instead of Eddie Howe, we better sign up Jesus Christ himself for next year because we might just need a few of his miracles to get us through EC qualifying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddy, Christie, McGregor, Turnbull are all straw men. The huns are bigger, stronger and faster than us that it.
Until we can match them physically they will dominate us!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're in a situation where if the people that have made this mess don't make the right decisions in the next few months then it could take a long time for us to get anywhere near where we should be. We're an utter mess.
----------------------------------
Don't think I'll watch the next game against them. So fed up of this. :))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am angry at everything Celtic just now. Experienced every range of poor emotion this season and its eff broken me tothe extent I am embarrassed and ashamed at the club I love.
There has been downs before but my unwavering love has never faltered. Its in eff tatters just now.
Where the eff do we go from here?
-----------------------------------------------
They were beat on the bus going over, most of this team are soft and lack quality or fighting spirit..not one player would be a we must keep him..not one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It happened because we didn’t bother looking at what they were doing. The lazy bastards in our club just thought we’d swat them away.
The League Cup Final is the sliding doors moment. If we changed up our approach in the next league game and battered them, the psychology becomes that they played as well as they could and battered us, but we still won. Instead, they beat us handily and it’s pretty much cemented in their minds we got a flukey win, but they have our number.
We’ve not troubled them since. In four games since we have scored one goal against them. Pathetic.
------------
They'll maintain what they've got next year and we're rebuilding from ground zero. It's going to be a painful climb back to the top. Entirely the fault of a complacent fan base and board. We deserve everything this season.
--------------------------------
People shouldn’t kid themselves we had enough chances to win. Think it was clear Sevco would go up a gear if we’d scored or got close.
At half time this was looking like a 4 or 5 nil job. The only bright spot is that it was a routine defeat rather than a hammering.
The scale of the rebuilding job is gargantuan. Almost too much to do in one season I fear.

part 3 later

Last edited:
Dont know if this is the right place for this but here goes, i got up this morning to see every lamppost in my neck of the woods sporting a union flag, my new neighbors who i havent yet met, have followed my and many others example by flying theirs as well, what i thought was odd was ten minutes ago some guy dressed head to toe in black has just passed on a bicycle admiring the display waving his fist in the air and shouting at the top of his voice "God Save The Queen" "Rule Britannia" its took me ten min to write this cant stop Laughin

part 2...Post Match the acceptance v the anger v the denial v the fear. Drink it in folks. They are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am scared that we have let this slide too far to rectify it in a single season. Instead of Eddie Howe, we better sign up Jesus Christ himself for next year because we might just need a few of his miracles to get us through EC qualifying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddy, Christie, McGregor, Turnbull are all straw men. The huns are bigger, stronger and faster than us that it.
We're in a situation where if the people that have made this mess don't make the right decisions in the next few months then it could take a long time for us to get anywhere near where we should be. We're an utter mess.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am angry at everything Celtic just now. Experienced every range of poor emotion this season and its eff broken me tothe extent I am embarrassed and ashamed at the club I love.
There has been downs before but my unwavering love has never faltered. Its in eff tatters just now.
They were beat on the bus going over, most of this team are soft and lack quality or fighting spirit..not one player would be a we must keep him..not one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It happened because we didn’t bother looking at what they were doing. The lazy bastards in our club just thought we’d swat them away.
The League Cup Final is the sliding doors moment. If we changed up our approach in the next league game and battered them, the psychology becomes that they played as well as they could and battered us, but we still won. Instead, they beat us handily and it’s pretty much cemented in their minds we got a flukey win, but they have our number.
We’ve not troubled them since. In four games since we have scored one goal against them. Pathetic.
------------
They'll maintain what they've got next year and we're rebuilding from ground zero. It's going to be a painful climb back to the top. Entirely the fault of a complacent fan base and board. We deserve everything this season.
People shouldn’t kid themselves we had enough chances to win. Think it was clear Sevco would go up a gear if we’d scored or got close.
At half time this was looking like a 4 or 5 nil job. The only bright spot is that it was a routine defeat rather than a hammering.
The scale of the rebuilding job is gargantuan. Almost too much to do in one season I fear.
The comments here are slightly worrying. A few of them have realised we are good and they are dire. As long as they continue to believe a Sellick minded manager and trying harder will win them the league, we will continue being Champions

------------

part 3 later
The last guy gets it. We decided it was only 2 today.

------------

part 3 later
“I am scared that we have let this slide too far to rectify it in a single season. Instead of Eddie Howe, we better sign up Jesus Christ himself for next year because we might just need a few of his miracles to get us through EC qualifying”

just like SG has managed the last 3 seasons after inheriting a Shit show of a team .

had Celtic been put down to division 3 , they’d have never recovered .

I said to my missus there didn’t seem to be many contentious decisions and we never got a penalty so they have nothing to blame but themselves. I forgot they ALWAYS find something.
I could just imagine when we beat them in the 8-1 game, they would've been saying all our goals were offside.

I went in tonight to actually have a look at Kerrydale Street. There was so much greetin' on it that it was even starting to depress me! If any of our younger Bears are doing a psychology degree and are having difficulty with the concept of the impact of reality biting on either an individual or a group, I would recommend tonight’s Kerrydale Street as standard reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back