Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
EzSBck0UcAUPBpG

Eddy, Christie, McGregor, Turnbull are all straw men. The Rangers are bigger, stronger and faster than us that it.
Until we can match them physically they will dominate us!

Yup, Paterson, Barisic, Davis, Kent, Kamara and Aribo are all about physicallity.

Keep believing it is so cretin.
He missed the part that not only are they physically stronger, the technical ability is also superior.

That had to hurt them today...

It was almost like the LCF in reverse. They had great chances but couldn’t take them. Whereas we played with the belief of a team who knows they are better and won the game.

There can be no doubt whatsoever in their mind we have turned the table and are by far the best team in the country. As much as they might try to fool themselves, now it’s us who are the team on top and they are living in our shadow.

Long may it continue!
It was nothing like the league Cup final

A few comments from the greatest fans in the world about their star striker.

"An unprofessional disgrace.
Should never wear a Celtic shirt again. Eff off at your earliest opportunity.

Eddy was becoming a hero amongst the Celtic support this time last year, how the mighty have fallen. Some other club can deal with his stinking attitude. Bye now.

Fraudson Edouard.

He can eff right off

Get this carrot to eff. Should not play for us again.
Bastard has downed tools. "

My personal favourite.
"we might get more money for him if we don't play him." :D :D :D

The comments here are slightly worrying. A few of them have realised we are good and they are dire. As long as they continue to believe a Sellick minded manager and trying harder will win them the league, we will continue being Champions
Don't worry, only the minority, I was told we were lucky and the ref saved us as airbo should have been sent off hahahahahah

Yep, I’m worried about next season.

All they have to do is have the board decide (in conjunction with their new CEO who hasn’t started yet) whether they want a DoF or not. Assuming they do, all they have to do is identify the victim and sign him up, so they can move on to the next step which is identifying their new manager and signing him up. Then all they need to do is clear out the deadwood from the current squad to raise funds for rebuilding, remembering that a number of players are on loan so they will receive nothing for them, a number are in the last year of their contract so may decide to hang on and leave on a Bowman with the transfer fee going into their back pockets as a signing bonus instead of to the club and also remembering the world of football is still in a COVID Crisis which will depress transfer values.

This will provide a “warchest” which can be used by the new DoF and manager to allow them to identify the 10-15 players they need to form the core of the first team who can then be bought. All of which has to happen in the next 3 months so as not to screw up the CL qualifiers for another year.

Oh, and the managerial appointments need to happen in the next month or so to prevent their ST renewals from imploding and depriving them of vital working capital for the next 6 months

All of which also assumes that Rangers do nothing to improve still further next season and thus maintain or increase the gap, regardless of what happens at the Saviledome.

Yep, I’m worried :))

That’s just f’n mental.

All the crazy Tim boxes ticked:

Worst team ever to win the league (despite all the evidence domestically and in Europe to the contrary
All we have is hard work and well organised
All they need is better players and a better manager and a better director and a better system

Mental
As long as this is the majority opinion in their support then we can keep our foot on their throats by keeping our focus on ourselves and ensuring we keep moving forward by setting and achieving goals.

As funny as it is to laugh at their pain, we dare not take our eye off the ball. Theyre too far gone to ditch the obsession over us. They don't realize It's whats holding them back.

Dont know if this is the right place for this but here goes, i got up this morning to see every lamppost in my neck of the woods sporting a union flag, my new neighbors who i havent yet met, have followed my and many others example by flying theirs as well, what i thought was odd was ten minutes ago some guy dressed head to toe in black has just passed on a bicycle admiring the display waving his fist in the air and shouting at the top of his voice "God Save The Queen" "Rule Britannia" its took me ten min to write this cant stop Laughin
Need to move to your street mate sounds like a great place to live.

part 2...Post Match the acceptance v the anger v the denial v the fear. Drink it in folks. They are broken.
Enjoy. :)) B-) :shh:

Fire sale. Clear the lot of them out.
Turnbull can stay and put clearance stickers on his pals.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am scared that we have let this slide too far to rectify it in a single season. Instead of Eddie Howe, we better sign up Jesus Christ himself for next year because we might just need a few of his miracles to get us through EC qualifying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddy, Christie, McGregor, Turnbull are all straw men. The huns are bigger, stronger and faster than us that it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're in a situation where if the people that have made this mess don't make the right decisions in the next few months then it could take a long time for us to get anywhere near where we should be. We're an utter mess.
----------------------------------
Don't think I'll watch the next game against them. So fed up of this. :))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am angry at everything Celtic just now. Experienced every range of poor emotion this season and its eff broken me tothe extent I am embarrassed and ashamed at the club I love.
There has been downs before but my unwavering love has never faltered. Its in eff tatters just now.
Where the eff do we go from here?
-----------------------------------------------
They were beat on the bus going over, most of this team are soft and lack quality or fighting spirit..not one player would be a we must keep him..not one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It happened because we didn’t bother looking at what they were doing. The lazy bastards in our club just thought we’d swat them away.
The League Cup Final is the sliding doors moment. If we changed up our approach in the next league game and battered them, the psychology becomes that they played as well as they could and battered us, but we still won. Instead, they beat us handily and it’s pretty much cemented in their minds we got a flukey win, but they have our number.
We’ve not troubled them since. In four games since we have scored one goal against them. Pathetic.
------------
They'll maintain what they've got next year and we're rebuilding from ground zero. It's going to be a painful climb back to the top. Entirely the fault of a complacent fan base and board. We deserve everything this season.
--------------------------------
People shouldn’t kid themselves we had enough chances to win. Think it was clear Sevco would go up a gear if we’d scored or got close.
At half time this was looking like a 4 or 5 nil job. The only bright spot is that it was a routine defeat rather than a hammering.
The scale of the rebuilding job is gargantuan. Almost too much to do in one season I fear.

part 3 later

Love how Turnbull gets a pass, just because he's... err... kinda new. Kinda.

One of the big positives for them must be that Turnbull lasted longer than 65 mins for the first time. In their latest pumping.

part 2...Post Match the acceptance v the anger v the denial v the fear. Drink it in folks. They are broken.
Enjoy. :)) B-) :shh:

Fire sale. Clear the lot of them out.
Turnbull can stay and put clearance stickers on his pals.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am scared that we have let this slide too far to rectify it in a single season. Instead of Eddie Howe, we better sign up Jesus Christ himself for next year because we might just need a few of his miracles to get us through EC qualifying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddy, Christie, McGregor, Turnbull are all straw men. The huns are bigger, stronger and faster than us that it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
We're in a situation where if the people that have made this mess don't make the right decisions in the next few months then it could take a long time for us to get anywhere near where we should be. We're an utter mess.
----------------------------------
Don't think I'll watch the next game against them. So fed up of this. :))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am angry at everything Celtic just now. Experienced every range of poor emotion this season and its eff broken me tothe extent I am embarrassed and ashamed at the club I love.
There has been downs before but my unwavering love has never faltered. Its in eff tatters just now.
Where the eff do we go from here?
-----------------------------------------------
They were beat on the bus going over, most of this team are soft and lack quality or fighting spirit..not one player would be a we must keep him..not one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It happened because we didn’t bother looking at what they were doing. The lazy bastards in our club just thought we’d swat them away.
The League Cup Final is the sliding doors moment. If we changed up our approach in the next league game and battered them, the psychology becomes that they played as well as they could and battered us, but we still won. Instead, they beat us handily and it’s pretty much cemented in their minds we got a flukey win, but they have our number.
We’ve not troubled them since. In four games since we have scored one goal against them. Pathetic.
------------
They'll maintain what they've got next year and we're rebuilding from ground zero. It's going to be a painful climb back to the top. Entirely the fault of a complacent fan base and board. We deserve everything this season.
--------------------------------
People shouldn’t kid themselves we had enough chances to win. Think it was clear Sevco would go up a gear if we’d scored or got close.
At half time this was looking like a 4 or 5 nil job. The only bright spot is that it was a routine defeat rather than a hammering.
The scale of the rebuilding job is gargantuan. Almost too much to do in one season I fear.

part 3 later

Love how Turnbull gets a pass, just because he's... err... kinda new. Kinda.

One of the big positives for them must be that Turnbull lasted longer than 65 mins for the first time. In their latest pumping.

Edit. Still gets a pass, off some of them. On closer inspection, some of them appear to be doubting his ability. He truly is Brown's successor.

Worst team ever to win the top league?

We could win the league by 20+ points, with 3 OF wins, 100+ points and 11 goals conceded.

And Europa League last 16 and a Scottish Cup (after dumping them out).
If we go unbeaten in league and win the Scottish Cup it’s better than Rodgers so called invincibles (a team that lost multiple games that season), because last 16 in Europe is much better than the wee cup. Their so called invincibles lost to Lincoln Red Imps among others, a much worse loss than St Mirren in the league cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back