Patterson, Zungu, Bassey, Mebude and Kinnear - Appeals dismissed, original bans stand - Rangers' reaction to appeal decision in the OP

St Johnstone announcer tonight...
"And tonights visitors, in goal - Allan McGregor. Lining up at right back Natha...sorry hold on Ive just had a text from SFA. Nathan your appeal failed son. You need to go off"
Seriously though, imagine there was still something to be won , the utter chaos these fud's at the SFA are causing... it's really is the most amateurish organisation, that we have the misfortune of 'running' our game.

'Off with their heads' !

All the Snake Pit has done is take a new parliamentary law self up for the covid
pandemic and squeezed it into an antiquated SFA law book that can be interpreted into what ever way they want?..... Justice to help their teams.

We all remember too well the day the same people put us down to depths of despair running around like headless chickens screaming with delight like virgins experiencing their first organism shouting too the top of their voices we've got the bastards....... Well can you hear us now? ........What goes around comes around?

Note: You don't see them jumping up and down about it in English FA, they leave it to the law who are the professionals is that not the fines are for?

His whole family are Bluenoses,
His son is always decked out in their gear and there are framed tops of that lot in his back room

Neil Doncaster’s salary for being Chief Executive of the SPFL is £390,000.

He’s the man in charge of this organisation. Just think about that for a second.

Those papers don’t push themselves.

tenor.gif

The way this is dragging on it's the suspended games that should be served first and it doesn't affect any player or team who have to work around longer suspensions, now or in future.

If Patterson or A.N.Other need to they just continue after the bans are handed out on this side of the games they sit out instead of later.
Nope. Try as I have, I've no idea what you mean.

That's my favourite comedy blog out of all the mutants can't hide his hate and bigotry whilst writing predominantly about Rangers .

His blog on Saturday was called Celtic will win at Ibrox tomorrow and here is why .

He is a sycophant of fantasy Phil , unbelievable how much he crawls up thirty names backside .

His pain all the way through this season has been wonderful to read .

I fucking love the "club at Ibrox" stuff.

Ha! Dominic MacKay has just started this week and , surprise surprise , it turns out he is a mason there to run Celtic poorly so that The Rangers survive. The poor lambs. They just can't catch a break. They keep employing the wrong type of Catholic.

Fair enough, we all like a laugh at the tramps expense.

But there's domething seriously fcuked up about the people who run our game.

Patterson will play tonight and be banned at half time. Probably.

In all seriousness, the longer this goes without a verdict being announced the better for us I believe. If the SFA threw our appeal out it would have been done long ag. We obviously have a case that is causing them to sweat over the ban as it currently stands.

Patterson will play then we’ll be docked points for fielding a banned player....They’ll claim it went to our junk folder before the match haha!!

Patterson will play then we’ll be docked points for fielding a banned player....They’ll claim it went to our junk folder before the match haha!!
Was thinking that myself. Email pinged one minute before KO . It would be ludicrous to suggest it if it wasn’t Scotland

This is great.

Lovely to see the tims comfortably back in their rightful place.

It has nothing to do with them but they still can't help themselves.
I agree with them that the situation is a disgrace.
Imagine trying to slap 5 players with 6 game bans when they've watched others go out on the piss and contract the virus with zero punishment.

As for telling celtc not to being silent? Silence is what they do best, the scabby bastards.

We must be lawyered up for this one, the fact the scum broke covid rules in Dubai and nothing happened to them must be the reason they are stalling on this imo, how can you sanction bans when you done nothing to Scum FC.

Been busy working all day and fully expected this to be resolved one way or the other by mid day. Ridiculous.

Makes us thankful for the size of the squad. SG and back room team have done well and excellent support form board. Starting to feel like a well run club again. We need to keep SG.

No verdict yet. Steven Gerrard says he hopes it will be tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Back