Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
This mob are absolutely dire. They're dangerous at set plays in and around the box but thats it. We've been content to let them have enough of the ball in front of us but they've done hee haw in open play. So much so that there are passages of play in this game where they are left chasing shadows with no idea where the ball is going. Kent dropping deep into that space between their lines and Alfie and Roofe splitting the two centres has them at sixes and sevens every time. I'd like to see us come out in the second half and use that play more often.

They look terrified whenever Aribo or Kent get the ball. We started to get a hold of the game at the end of the half. Move the ball from side to side, gaps will open up and they will fatigue.

Simpson should have been stronger at the goal other than that he's been fine though his booking was extremely harsh

0KfoQO5.gif
Salt Bae. Brilliant :))

From the limited time I’ve seen him play, Simpson doesn’t look like he’s anywhere near good enough for us

I’ll be extremely disappointed if he’s 3rd or 4th choice CB next season. Has he ever played LB before?

Walsh is horrendous,how the %^*& are these fannies passed as refs ffs. For other people watching down south etc. must be fuckin embarrassing!

Game is still on a knife edge. They can clearly cause us problems. We need to be careful not to go down to 10 ourselves.

But if we can go 3-1 up early doors in the 2nd, we could go on and give them one of those hammerings we remember for years to come.

I’m getting sick of watching us sit of these cunts and putting no pressure on the ball. Doing it 11 v 11 is frustrating enough but doing it with a man extra is infuriating.

We don’t need 3 midfielders on the toes of the centre halves, we need them higher up the park and we need to press them more.

We also need to start going forward quicker when we get the ball. We don’t have to turn and pass back every time we win it back.

I’m happy we’re winning but I want to hammer these cunts today.

It has been particularly frustrating watching them pass the ball freely at times 30 yards from our own goal-line, I don't understand why we afford them so much time and space in these crucial areas of the pitch it surely cannot be an instruction from the manager.

We pressed them a few times when they had the ball at the back and it resulted in them kicking the ball long and losing it, why aren't we doing that more often?

I'm really hesitant to be critical here because the results still seem to go our way but for once I'd LOVE to see us really put the pressure on and get a few more goals against this mob - they will crumble with 10 men 110%.

Back