Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
Brilliant first half, good chance to give them a going over as revenge for the times they lorded it over us.

Only worry is the ref looking to even up the red card, Simpson will need to be careful.

The ref is a 24 carat James Hunt.

Foul on Morelos in the first minute, which was ignored and the die was cast.

The Simpson yellow is a fecking joke, so I couldn't believe he ended up red carding McGregor.

The second goal is a corker but the defence again for me at their equaliser looked sluggish.

This game is not won yet and the ref could yet play his trump card for the yahoos. Also, how they didn't receive two booking in our breakaway on the 36th/37th minute beggars belief.

We need to make our numerical advantage count and rattle in another couple of goals to be safe.
Some bold comments!

Midfield is too busy worrying about covering Elyounoussi and Forrest that they are leaving big gaps between one another and not bothering to close them when Ajer runs into them.

Wee moment for Shagger? 2 world class saves, for those not able to watch you need to check his saves out on the highlights. What a player, what a guy
The Elyonnousi one off the bar was a brilliant save, but it's one he shouldn't have to be making and only has so due to his poor positioning

Hes getting a hard time as he was nowhere at their goal and we look shaky as f.uck when they attack

He’s done well considering he needs to be 100% in every tackle. The corner was poor but I’m not gonna hold losing a man at a set piece against him when his overall game has been good.

He’s made one mistake and we’ve paid for it but he’s been doing well.

Can someone explain it?
My 12yo tried but he’s to excited!
Turkish chef most famous for seasoning meat with sprinkles of salt in dramatic fashion. Folk use the gif when people get salty.

tenor.gif

we have an unusually large number of centre backs on the books, but none of them inspire me with confidence. Certainly true when compared with the likes of Cuellar, Bougherra, and even David Weir.

For the life of me I don't understand why Joe Aribo plays on the right when he is in the front three yet plays left when he is in the midfield three, meaning Glen Kamara is moved to the right where he is less comfortable. Fans with keyboards, eh!

Need to stop Ajer on his kiddon Beckenbauer runs through the middle. Needs a couple of dull ones as he is a big shit bag as he showed by ducking away from Alfie’s strike

They hate it and the fact he pegged the Lego eater made it even sweater
Aye they’ll despise the fact he is showing his real game and class against them now, the way he turned Lego inside and out was a thing of beauty. We need to step it up another gear and really steam roll this scum show who the Kings are!

Its not, every game he has played he has looked overawed.

Yet to see anything so far to show anything else.

As I said I hope its nerves and he improves quickly.

Every replay of the equalizer for them is utterly abysmal defending by Simpson

You must have watched a different St J away game to me then.

The equaliser is another case of it being a comedy of errors from us the back.

Will agree to disagree on this one.

I’ve had to put RTV off because it’s buffering every few seconds.

45 mins of Crocker. Ya beauty :rolleyes:

Don’t get the slating of Simpson. Thought he started well and was having a decent game. Was never a yellow and fair enough he was sleeping at their goal but so was Barasic who is a lot more experienced.

Hopefully he grows into the game, and doesn’t give the ref a decision to make.

Last week and this week are learning moments for Simpson. He needs to be more aggressive defending set pieces in his own box. Let’s see if he learns from them.

Equally, they look like scoring.

Our set piece defending hasn’t been great and we are letting Ajer stroll forward at ease.

Aye, dangerous as we look in attack, the amount of space they're still getting when they come forward with 10 men is worrying me a bit.

We score first, however, and I can see us utterly doing them.

The Elyonnousi one off the bar was a brilliant save, but it's one he shouldn't have to be making and only has so due to his poor positioning
Bit harsh mate, he's edged out expecting a cross, Nae neck has tried to whip in a cross and fluked a shot that's dropping in over his head. Exceptional reflexes, how many times do you see a lesser GK stood flat footed as that loops in

Back