Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
Been a great game so far, didn't think Simpson deserved a yellow.... also see a few comments on here about him, I think he is playing quite well
Been impressed, the goal was terrible and he played his part in that but he's strolled it otherwise, despite the thirst of Walsh to cheat with the yellow. Goldson has arguably been the weaker of our 2 CBs gifting possession away, slips sending them through on goal, non existent marking for the goal so anyone writing off Simpson are clearly talking out their Ahole

The Simpson booking was an absolute joke, I agree it's odds on Walsh will look to even it up. Fair play to him for allowing the advantage for Roofe to score his goal, but other than that he's been poor.

Defensively we've been very ropey, set pieces are causing us no end of problems, we're letting Ajer waltz through like Moses parting the fecking sea!!, need to tighten up and step it up going forward, we have the pace to punish them but so far we've only used it sparingly, they are there to be beaten, just need to turn the pressure right up and go up a level

Need to start looking like a team with an extra man in the second half. Allowing them too many chances.

What is going on with corners lately as well, we have looked all over the place last few games. Barisic in particular is found losing his man quite often.

Don’t understand why Simpson’s getting a hard time, he’s been comfortable and playing some nice stuff from out the back.

This game is there to utterly humiliate them, need another 10% from midfield and forwards and we’ll destroy them. This is a Celtic side with really poor fitness as well, ramp up the pressure and pass it around them and they’ll collapse.

Lets up the tempo Rangers. They will tire. Simpson has played well - dubious yellow card. They remain dangerous on dead ball situations. Keep up the good work Rangers.

I loved Alfredo’s goal, Meg the mutant and slam it into the top corner! Boom.
Borna is tucking in too tight to help Simpson, we need to block that route by pressing that side early.

Play with our heads and take it to them second half we have 4 more in us. No pointless subs, no giving guys minutes, grind these cunts into the dirt Rangers. Champions are ruthless

Any clips of the goals? I know we don't have social media today with rangers twitter etc , was just by the off chance

Aside from set plays and some tidy play and around the box, we've nothing to fear from this lot. Have to say that they look terrible today.

It has been particularly frustrating watching them pass the ball freely at times 30 yards from our own goal-line, I don't understand why we afford them so much time and space in these crucial areas of the pitch it surely cannot be an instruction from the manager.

We pressed them a few times when they had the ball at the back and it resulted in them kicking the ball long and losing it, why aren't we doing that more often?

I'm really hesitant to be critical here because the results still seem to go our way but for once I'd LOVE to see us really put the pressure on and get a few more goals against this mob - they will crumble with 10 men 110%.

I agree with you. They are on the edge of crumbling and if we get on top of them early in the second half it’ll happen.

I just want to see us absolutely go for it. I want to do these cunts and I think we’re more than capable in this second half.

Major concern with Simpson being booked, we have to trust the lad not to give that tosser Walsh the chance to send him off

Wee moment for Shagger? 2 world class saves, for those not able to watch you need to check his saves out on the highlights. What a player, what a guy

These c*nts are on the ropes here. Hopefully we absolutely pummel them 2nd half.

Yes he does, he is performing at the same level he has shown in every other outing.

Really hope it is nerves and he improves quickly but fear that he is just not very good at all

He's been a bit shaky at times but to say he looks "lost" is classic FF sensationalist nonsense.

Back