Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
We need to step it up and use the extra man.

I don’t trust Walsh not to level things up, so I don’t want to see us just trying to manage the game.

Need to impose our game on them more.

Definitely more goals in this if we want it.

Although I think we will concede another if we don't up our game in midfield and defence.

Simpson has not impressed.

I’m getting sick of watching us sit of these cunts and putting no pressure on the ball. Doing it 11 v 11 is frustrating enough but doing it with a man extra is infuriating.

We don’t need 3 midfielders on the toes of the centre halves, we need them higher up the park and we need to press them more.

We also need to start going forward quicker when we get the ball. We don’t have to turn and pass back every time we win it back.

I’m happy we’re winning but I want to hammer these cunts today.

Decent first half considering the lack of resources we started with.

Simpson looked really good in open play but his lack of physicality and concentration defending set pieces has cost us.

Aribo and Kent are playing a different sport when they have posession.

Where do you start with that!

2 absolutely top drawer finishes and we carry real threat.
But we look like conceding far too often, and we've had the standard Shagger workd class save.

This could be any score.

I really worry Walsh will even it up as soon as he can, and if Simpson gets the red we will be absolutely gubbed as no other centre back.

Need to keep 11 men, and need to score next.

We have an opportunity her to destroy them today . We should play a higher tempo and batter them . It’s only when we are pedestrian we look like loosing the ball
I’m looking for 5 !

Good first half, cracking goal from Alfie and a nice predatory finish from Roofe.

The Simpson booking was a shocker. Barely a foul, never mind a booking - if anything Edouard threw himself into Simpson then went down holding his face. Still could be significant in the second half, and definitely played into Jack's decision making at the end there.

He's still had a good game so far.

My thoughts

1 more should end them and we could run up a score

Simpson has been fine. Goldson has been more ropey than him.

Fair play to Walsh I was annoyed at the simpson booking but at least he was consistant when he booked mcgregor for the first.... the decision to give him a second yellow / play on was spot on.

Enjoying this! Next goal is vital, it will be vital to running up a cricket score, vital to keeping Simpson on the pitch. Vital to just winning because they still carry a threat here and look Ike scoring again.

Slow start but as pointed out by other posters we always start slow.
Keep banging the drum of we need more from Tav and Davis.

2 excellent goals, 1 awful piece of defending, 11 Vs 10, good guys Vs bad guys
Good guys 2-1 up! Let's GO!

Last edited:
2 brilliant goals from our front men.

Simpson still doesn’t look very convincing

Barisic has been off it recently in terms of defensive duties and needs to waken up

Aribo has really given us a lot more today than in previous OF’s

Ryan Kent has them on toast

Scott Brown is a mongo
Excellent summation

Back