Votes: 229 20.4%
  • Scott Wright

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Ianis Hagi

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Jermaine Defoe

Votes: 13 1.2%

• Total voters
Absolutely made up for all the young Bears watching today. And for their proud parents. Today will be a great sense of enjoyment for all the Rangers family. WATP

That's just AWSOME. What a great scoreline. Puts them right in their place (i.e miles behind us!). Just need Liverpool to do the biz later to make it a Carlsberg weekend for me. City winning & Bolton losing in injury time yesterday. What is there not to like?

Brilliant. That was what was needed. Their 'success' over the past decade was built on lies and hubris, a house of cards that collapsed as soon as we challenged. Today we hammered that home, ten men or not. Show them nothing but contempt.

We were magnificent. Great to see Roofe back on it after the past few games. Every one of our players deserve to be singled out, but Kent, Davis, McGregor, Alfie all outstanding. Tav looking like himself again. Amazing stuff from Defoe and I hope he stays. Happy with Simpson. He had a few bad moments but he got through this and he'll get better. Worried about Barisic getting injured, hope nothing too serious for him.

WATP

e77877c6-b292-4845-b6d5-8bc9021c8b07.jpg

Yeeessss!!!

We are the People!!!

That fourth goal was an important one for me. It really underscored our dominance over them this season and put them firmly in their place.

We won at a canter today and there were long periods in the game when they simply couldnt live with us.

A 4-1 win over that mob is the perfect way to put the gloss back on our season after the disappointment of last week. 4 wins out of 5 and undefeated against them, with a 10-2 goal difference, and 23 points clear, just proves how dominant we've been this season.

Two more games undefeated and we can put one of the best and most important seasons in the history books.

:)

No Arfield, no Jack, no Katic, no Paterson, no Helander, no Balogun, no Zungu.
Macgregor shat it and chose the early bath when he saw the writing on the wall.
Alfie nutmegs "where's the ball, who was that" Brown and a Rangers bench team pumps them 4-1.
What's not to like?

Last edited:
Yeeessss!!!

We are the People!!!

That fourth goal was an important one for me. It really underscored our dominance over them this season and put them firmly in their place.

We won at a canter today and there were long periods in the game when they simply couldnt live with us.

A 4-1 win over that mob is the perfect way to put the gloss back on our season after the disappointment of last week. 4 wins out of 5 and undefeated against them, with a 10-2 goal difference, and 23 points clear, just proves how dominant we've been this season.

Two more games undefeated and we can put one of the best and most important seasons in the history books.

:)
Maybe I am fussy, but an eighth would have done that for me

Back