Humza warns us to stay away on Saturday

I hope the club tick every box presented to them by the toytown administration, police Scotland, use the clubs official, Tav and Gerrard's social media accounts and then...and then they can go and whistle

If ever there was a message that would encourage, rather than discourage fans to gather, then this is it.

As another poster rightly pointed out, there’s radio silence for absolutely EVERY other gathering in this city, including pro-Indy marches and the like, and that seems to be ok with this administration.

I don’t think there’s a force on Gods green earth that’s gonna stop Rangers fans from gathering at Ibrox or George Square on Saturday, and if they find a force, they’d better bring a hell of a lot of folk to counter the fans.

Humza Useless and his message is the absolute wrong way to tell people not to gather, especially when he is hated to such a degree that he’s basically an invisible idiot to most, if not all, of us fans.
It's an arse covering exercise to set us up. They'll be out condemning it with a told you so. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the police are heavy handed or trouble breaks out and Rangers are once again to blame.

I seem to remember the Manchester/Politicians/mayor/polis all lecturing us, no drinking on the streets, no colours in the bars etc etc, Humza will get the same amount of f vcks given.

Last edited:
It's now getting to the stage where my main reason* for going on Saturday is to stick two fingers up at the "rules" the police and Government are trying to impose, they are laughable and they should be treated with a complete lack of disrespect given where we are with COVID nowadays.

*wee joke

The fact there's been gatherings in the last few days at George Square and gatherings planned for after Saturday at George Square that the same lady's front bottom has mentioned nothing about shows him up for what he is.

Set up for what exactly? We're already hated in this country. We are going to be slaughtered for whatever we do.

No one turns up, we'll just be accused of gathering in houses and having parties and spreading covid

Everyone turns up we'll just be accused of spreading covid.

The police aren't going to turn up and attack thousands of people. They will be literally unable to control how many people are going to turn up.

%^*& Humza, %^*& the SNP, %^*& the scottish government.
Set up to say I told you so,fans were warned to stay away blah blah blah. Then continue to set the narrative that Rangers= bad.
The police might not attack anyone but you can be damn well sure that any hint of trouble and we will be blamed, whether it happened or not.

It's now getting to the stage where my main reason* for going on Saturday is to stick two fingers up at the "rules" the police and Government are trying to impose, they are laughable and they should be treated with a complete lack of disrespect given where we are with COVID nowadays.

*wee joke

I was at Ibrox when we won the league back in March and I wasn't really bothered about going to George Square this weekend, had plans to go up a mates watch the football and have a few beers but we're all going to George Square now.

Mainly because of politicians like that lady's front bottom.

Set up to say I told you so,fans were warned to stay away blah blah blah. Then continue to set the narrative that Rangers= bad.
The police might not attack anyone but you can be damn well sure that any hint of trouble and we will be blamed, whether it happened or not.

Continue to set the narrative that Rangers = bad? What's new there? Has the narrative being set to anything other than that?

We're going to blamed for anything anyway. We're hated in this country. %^*& them. Go out and enjoy yourself.

Only in Scotland.

Every single championship winning, cup winning, promotion gaining, relegation avoiding and European final reaching club in Europe has supporters out celebrating.

Nobody cares. Videos are posted and everyone moves on.

Rangers supporters celebrating? Oh my god it's shameful and disgraceful!

They are setting things up for trouble on Saturday with this instead of just following the lead of other nations.

Milan, just over a week ago:

I very much doubt that there was any kind of negative publicity surrounding this in Italy and I am even more confident the Italian government didn't go out of their way to call it disgraceful.

It's an arse covering exercise to set us up. They'll be out condemning it with a told you so. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the police are heavy handed or trouble breaks out and Rangers are once again to blame.

They are absolutely setting this up.
Smart thing to do is leave the fans alone and make sure everyone is safe.
Wait and see what happens on Saturday.

Funny how it only applies to us.

I was at Ibrox when we won the league back in March and I wasn't really bothered about going to George Square this weekend, had plans to go up a mates watch the football and have a few beers but we're all going to George Square now.

Mainly because of politicians like that lady's front bottom.

It's also a show of their complete lack of organisation and inability to get ahead of this (they've had months FFS) and arrange something that would avoid fans having to congregate in the streets and squares of Glasgow.

Any other city in Europe would have arranged a fan zone type affair to keep matters more controlled and allow fans who go along to have a good time within a safe and secure environment.

Instead, we'll all be bad guys and COVID-deniers in the media on Monday.

Fcuk them.

Set up for what exactly? We're already hated in this country. We are going to be slaughtered for whatever we do.

No one turns up, we'll just be accused of gathering in houses and having parties and spreading covid

Everyone turns up we'll just be accused of spreading covid.

The police aren't going to turn up and attack thousands of people. They will be literally unable to control how many people are going to turn up.

%^*& Humza, %^*& the SNP, %^*& the scottish government.
its our country
but we are detested by the nationalists in our country

never let them forget that

This is a scenario that I can see playing out sadly. Relatively minor incidents will be blown out of proportion and if a large scale incident occurs then we will face a media and political shit storm. Two outlets where we have little or no friends and many enemies and no clout.

Saturday will be a wonderful celebration for all of the supporters of our amazing club's tremendous feat in regaining their rightful place as Scotland's leading club and the pride of Glasgow.

@HumzaYousaf

There is, ultimately, only so much all of those involved can do. Fans will have to take personal responsibility and ensure they do not put their own health, or the health of their community at risk.

Do you think he was saying this when he was driving without insurance?

How can restrictions be placed on certain gatherings of people while others are routinely ignored ?
So, if you're a Palestinian from the Royston who thinks they're from Ireland you can go to George Square willy nilly without a peep yet Rangers fans can't.

Go f.uck yourself!!

I wonder what this wee mouthy bawbags opinion is regarding discrimination.

Caught his interview on Radio Scotland on drive home. Host asking questions and to sum up, doesn't want fans to gather , can't really do much about fans gathering though and the Club can't and won't be punished if they put the right messages out and fans still gather.
So fill your boots lads and enjoy !

By all means, go and celebrate, but do us all (those who won't be there) a favour and don't wreck the place. Did we not give them all enough ammunition last time?

White and black rangers fans will be celebrating humza especially us peasant white people

ballbag

Did he warn against the recent Scottish independence rally at George Square which hundreds attended?

That rally was planned well in advance so he had ample opportunity to warn against attending.

If Humza never condemned the Palestine rally in George Square, then nobody can take him seriously when asking Rangers fans not to gather in the same vicinity.

How big will the gathering be?

I'm hoping it's going to be absolutely massive and thousands upon thousands are at Ibrox.

Will it be like Manchester though? Will the crowd be bigger than anything we've ever seen.

Probably stupid questions, just so excited for Saturday and want as many bears to enjoy as possible.

Sure hasn't acted like it.
He's in now and an increased pension secured. Sadly unionist politicians in Scotland care only for themselves. They play a wee game about taking on nationalists. Its time to cast the 3 'main' unionist aside and for a new all encompassing unionist party to emerge.

Back