Humza warns us to stay away on Saturday

Don’t go shopping or go for a drink or food in the City Centre on Saturday as well then,so fcuking predictable so transparent.

the virus hasnt went away nor has the plague of rats that is the snp, that didnt have a problem with gathering on Monday nor would they if Terry Munro had gathered for nine three quarters.

yousless prick

OEq2gGE.gif

He and his party can get fucked, and let's not let them forget their hypocrisy when they start up their embarrassing independence marches again. They are the last people who should be celebrating their movement or giving themselves a pat on the back.

So his gaffer is easing restrictions from Monday but no comment from him for the Plastic Paddy gathering at Kelvingrove on 17/03/21 , the Pro Indy gathering a couple of weeks ago , the Palistine assembly the other night and the planned events throughout Scotland not a word.....must be a RED White & Blue flag to a bullshitter no other reason.

The lack of evidence of outdoor transmission of Covid, combined with the sky-high vaccine numbers and the rock-bottom infection/deaths numbers tells me that...

Yousuf is a fanny who needs to shut the fu.ck up and get out our way.

The party is happening and Police Scotland, the SNP and Celtic fans can do nothing about it!

No, we've actually only very recently began to examine the nature of restriction-free mass gatherings and it will be some time before we have meaningful data, but you carry on...
Please provide the specific examples as a matter of urgency, you consider this a public health risk and you're concerned about your fellow fans then this needs to be on here.

I'm shocked that you haven't gone into greater detail and maybe alerted the club.

Elvis has left the building. Saturday is going to be mobbed. They can’t go heavy handed. One of my kids is going. Travel restrictions lifted. Outside. In a group of 6. Is that not the rules ?

I'm in the happy position of not giving a fucking toss what anyone in the SNP and media say. They can fucking implode ( hope) for all I care.

If the police pick a side on Saturday after ignoring other ‘politically expedient’ gatherings is the SNP’s Ulsterisation of Scotland complete?

I’ll be at George sq for sure. Have to say though, I’m reading between the lines and Humza’s tweets - I get the feeling he’s told the Police that they have carte blanche when it comes to breaking it up. Not saying it’ll be fisty cuffs, but can imagine they’ll try and disperse it before dark?

Politicians are mere servants somehow people have forgot this especially politicians

So as long as you keep it legal bears go and have fun enjoy 55 and ram it down every one of the haterz throats will a huge smile on your face

Boils my piss being told what we can do by cocky servants

I am a genuine shy quiet person who hates confrontation and always tries to play by the rules in life and behave in a good manner like any civilized person should

But in this case I shall make an exception he and the rest of the Rangers haters in this increasingly authoritarian cesspit of a country no matter their race gender sexuality politics or religion can go fcuk themselves with the blunt end of a rag and bone man's bugle

It is every Rangers fans duty to go out and without any violence enjoy and celebrate this title win as much and as long as possible and the haters can just sit and hopefully choke to death on their own hate watching the Bears having a party

End of rant

We are and always will be the people never ever let these bastards who hate us forget that

The lack of evidence of outdoor transmission of Covid, combined with the sky-high vaccine numbers and the rock-bottom infection/deaths numbers tells me that...

Yousuf is a fanny who needs to shut the fu.ck up and get out our way.

The party is happening and Police Scotland, the SNP and Celtic fans can do nothing about it!
I like that mate. Attitude of a non surrenderer

Won’t happen, this isn’t the Glasgow police first rodeo and the one thing they do well is manage big crowds
I agree the police will police sensibly.

Humza is an absolute arse though you can't demand one crowd not to gather in numbers while you keep silent when other crowds are gathering - unless I missed it.

I agree the police will police sensibly.

Humza is an absolute arse though you can't demand one crowd not to gather in numbers while you keep silent when other crowds are gathering - unless I missed it.
Absolutely, the man is as incompetent as he is an areshole

Wish they would care about Myanmar as much as they do about Palestine, but then again not enough obvious green and white in the Myanmar flag; also they can't play fake left wing pretending they care politics with Myanmar. I have spent most of today trying to stop a friend of mine from being tortured in Mandalay. I absolutely despise their virtue signalling.

Back