Humza warns us to stay away on Saturday

I’ll be at George sq for sure. Have to say though, I’m reading between the lines and Humza’s tweets - I get the feeling he’s told the Police that they have carte blanche when it comes to breaking it up. Not saying it’ll be fisty cuffs, but can imagine they’ll try and disperse it before dark?

Absolutely no chance.

It'll be similar to March, when the police actually handled the situation very well. The crowds will start to disperse naturally around 9/10pm anyway.

Any other way will incite a riot.

Humza Humza Get Tae Phuck Humza Get Tae Phuck

Why did he not warn the pro Indy gathering on Saturday in George Square nor to meet up ?

Is he going to warn the Green Brigade not to gather in George Square on Sunday as per their views on Twitter today ?

Funny how Humza only shows up when it’s negative stuff re Rangers

The prick has not commented once on the systematic child abuse at Parkpaed so he really is an embarrassment as per usual

by contrast this is a situation where catching covid is a much higher probability than groups celebrating outdoors.

Nicola Sturgeon and Anas Sarwar have joined forces to urge Scottish Muslims to celebrate Eid safely.
The SNP and Labour leaders visited the Central Mosque in Glasgow as the community prepared for the end of Ramadan.
Along with Justice Secretary Humza Yousaf, they said it was vital to maintain restrictions on household visiting and staying two metres apart.

Did George square not get renamed Gerrard square after winning the league
Can't wait for the party at Ibrox and Gerrard square

… and then there is Eid

Probably more people at risk due to the indoor mixing of people from vulnerable groups as Muslims celebrate the end of Ramadan than will be celebrating the league title

You just know the big bad Proddies will get the blame if there is a surge in cases from the Muslim community

Might be gone before that after another enquiry headed by Westminster where's the covid money gone will be in the enquiry.

Until he acknowledges and takes on the despicable mass Child Sex Abuse that his club turned a blind eye to then I will not listen to any of his 'advice' or take him serious.

How big will the gathering be?

I'm hoping it's going to be absolutely massive and thousands upon thousands are at Ibrox.

Will it be like Manchester though? Will the crowd be bigger than anything we've ever seen.

Probably stupid questions, just so excited for Saturday and want as many bears to enjoy as possible.
It won’t be anywhere near Manchester levels .

As has been said before,

Humming Useless f**k off, when you get there f**k off some more and when you get there, keep f*****g off so we never see or hear from you again, ya useless basturt.

Mate it's going to be well over 10,000. People are coming from all over the UK. I'm going with 2 mates and they are not season ticket holders and live 55+ miles from Ibrox
The more the better , I don’t think it was anywhere near 10k the last time , possibly half that . 10k would still be massive compared to what Man City the other night .

Just a coincidence an outbreak in Glasgow gets reported and I'm saying the has been election fraud that's why they are shitting themselves about the ID for you to vote because they have been getting disabled people's proxy votes the truth will come out.

Only in Scotland.

Every single championship winning, cup winning, promotion gaining, relegation avoiding and European final reaching club in Europe has supporters out celebrating.

Nobody cares. Videos are posted and everyone moves on.

Rangers supporters celebrating? Oh my god it's shameful and disgraceful!

They are setting things up for trouble on Saturday with this instead of just following the lead of other nations.

Milan, just over a week ago:

I very much doubt that there was any kind of negative publicity surrounding this in Italy and I am even more confident the Italian government didn't go out of their way to call it disgraceful.
In a country absolutely ravaged by covid with a health service also stretched to the limit at the height of the pandemic. I too wonder if the Milan support received even a tiny portion of the condemnation coming our way from Saturday onwards.

As soon as I heard that incompetent weasel yousef on the radio this morning I knew the agenda has been set. They are so f**"ing transparent it's unbelievable and so depressingly predictable. You don't need a crystal ball to predict what will fill the news for weeks to come now.

The post tortiose has spoken. He is so fuckin stupid he does not realise his "Warning" will have Zero effect on the gathering and probably has added more to the party. Yousef is nothing but a cretinous, bigotted racist Bastard and will be correctly ignored like the imposter he is.

Back