Humza warns us to stay away on Saturday

Why haha? Its an absolute load of pish, the science (and experience of last time) quite clearly shows that large gatherings have %^*& all effect, especially seeing as how the thing is as good as done in this country
I don't think there's any definitive evidence that large gatherings don't have an impact on the spread of the virus. There's some anecdotal pieces, but that's it.

In any case, I think it's too soon for large gatherings of any kind - and yes, that applies to all the rallies etc we've seen in recent months.

Why does no-one in the Scottish media ever pull these chancers up on their one-eyed hypocrisy, or even the medical reality that there has barely been one fatal case worldwide caused by infection at a mass outdoor gathering

I don't think there's any definitive evidence that large gatherings don't have an impact on the spread of the virus. There's some anecdotal pieces, but that's it.

In any case, I think it's too soon for large gatherings of any kind - and yes, that applies to all the rallies etc we've seen in recent months.
There is plenty of definitive evidence of thd nature you describe, including several scientific studies

You stay in the house, let the rest of us celebrate

We are being set up. They want violence and damage. Police ourselves and it won’t happen.

If a moronic element start up, shout them down. It’s that easy.

Humza also failing to mention sundays planned green brigade demo of course

Your best off at home, anyway.

Thank you for not attending, with your like minded pals.

There is plenty of definitive evidence of thd nature you describe, including several scientific studies
No, we've actually only very recently began to examine the nature of restriction-free mass gatherings and it will be some time before we have meaningful data, but you carry on...

Let me think now.

A collective effort went into overdrive to put our club out of existence.
They sent us down to the bottom tier of Scottish football.
We lost a whole squad of quality players as a result.
The sheer joy among other clubs and their fans was sickening and will never be forgotten.
Our fans never wavered and backed our club in huge numbers all the way back to the top flight.
Took a few more painful years to get our act together but now we are back where we belong.
The appointment of Steven Gerrard as manager was inspired and he has delivered 55 in spectacular fashion.

Other large gatherings of people have come and gone without a peep and covid looks to be under control.
Normally quite happy to stay indoors with a beer but i'll be there.
The square might not be big enough.

Guys a banger but thats clearly a photoshopped scum badge on his hoodie.

It’s real.

Scotland-724664.png

There's more people dying now of the flu so get the union Jacks out and show them what a party is. They would have been better keeping their f ucking mouths shut as it's only encouraged more people to go. There will be too big a crowd for them to disperse. Humza's a clown shoe and it's frightening the dire level of politician in this government.

An SNP MSP has publicly welcomed the pro Palastine gathering in the square. She said it was 'fantastic'. It makes a mockery of Humzas statement.

If pro Palastine and Scottish separatists can gather with no condemnation, then we are entitled to gather just the same as them.

The SNP have no right to pick and choose who gets to congregate.
The reason being is that we are protestant unionist & we are getting attacked by the government & police Scotland because of that , this is a mirror image of what happened to the Jewish community in the 30's in Germany , Nationalists, Republicans & terrorist support groups can protest/march in Scotland but unionist's can't , discriminating against us because of our culture, religion & beliefs if this attitude continues we will end up in a civil war just like Ulster , the protestant community in Scotland needs a political voice don't kid yourself either this is more than politics this is religious the Catholic community/ protestant community the only difference this has from the Ulster situation is that our Scottish government backs them & wants independence at any cost & the cost is us .

We are being set up. They want violence and damage. Police ourselves and it won’t happen.

Good idea in theory mate, but you know as well as I do that when the bevvy is loaded up in some folk and the control slowly fades away, then I suspect that trouble will ultimately happen. We don’t want a minority causing it for the rest of us, but I can honestly understand the frustrations as well. Clearly I’m some folks eyes, the clubs fans carry a reputation and that’s forcing fuckwits like useless to come out and ask folk not to gather while staying totally silent on other gatherings.

In the end, people will gather and there won’t be that much the authorities can do unless they draft in the army to disperse folk, then the party will be large and loud and quite rightly so. Right infront of the head of the GCC CFC no:1 supporters club headquarters. Fitting in a way.

Any Rangers supporters who vote SNP are dickheads he is actually goading Rangers supporters now. The Palestinian protest was OK in everything was but the Rangers a knob who took his kid into parliament during a pandemic has no right to dictate to anyone. Maybe if the nationalists got off their arses and kept up with the rest of the UK eh. Glasgow won't be big enough

Demo %^*& all. If they are there on Sunday it will be to say look at us. We’ve tidied up the mess big bad Rangers fans have left.

Back