Rangers celebrations: top police officer promises more arrests

The bams knocking fúck out of each other and launching things at the polis should be arrested.

People at other gatherings weren’t doing that.
They were breaking the law by obstructing the police.
I say that as someone who has a lot of sympathy for those Indian fellows who were being deported.

The confrontation with the police took place in an area covered extensively by modern CCTV.
Very likely that the vast majority of people involved will be arrested, particularly if they are in the city centre regularly.

The bams knocking fúck out of each other and launching things at the polis should be arrested.

Celtic fans were throwing metal fences at Police when they were protesting and strangely the FM and JUstice minister and MSPs couldn't have cared less.

They also have this bizarre thing about Rangers fans leaving Rubbish, when Celtic fans did this after their treble treble street party and again the FM, Justice Minister, and every anti-Rangers MSP stayed silent!! wonder why ,eh!

Little or no comment on:

Gathering to support Palestine (and possibly a terrorist group)
Unruly gathering to obstruct police
Extremely violent gathering to get manager and board sacked
Gathering to wish Brown farewell

However:

Rangers fans gather to celebrate league win. Now that's a no no, can't have these unionists enjoying themselves.

This is what we are saddled with.

No matter what, everything in this rat infested faeces hole comes back to the constitution!

I am not condoning any violence or misbehaviour - but, I think it has been blown out of proportion. Which is not a surprise to anyone.

How many arrests from Thursday? SURELY, the "hero" under the van had to be lifted? Surely??????

If you are going to allow lawlessness - then stop moaning about it.

Apart from removing people from lawful custody and being praised by MSPs and the justice minister for doing so , you are correct
I'm pretty defensive of police. But you are 100 % correct. They are a political tool now. We're fucked. Justice Ministers advocating breaking the law for their own political and personal agenda. What a tinpot country.

The Police have set themselves up here. Arrests don't necessarily mean convictions. Be interested to see final numbers.

See these holier than thou, signallers of virtue Rangers fans on here, really boil my piss.
You have a handful of people who behaved inappropriately, out of quite possibly, a hundred thousand Rangers fans who gathered to celebrate our 55th league title.....so because of that we should be all tarred with the thug brush.

The coppers want to get a grip of themselves with Sturgeon the Jacobite unsociable rules........ It's easy to see now why Glasgow was kept in limbo?
Social distancing..... My God you can't be much further apart than 25 points?

Celtic fans were throwing metal fences at Police when they were protesting and strangely the FM and JUstice minister and MSPs couldn't have cared less.

They also have this bizarre thing about Rangers fans leaving Rubbish, when Celtic fans did this after their treble treble street party and again the FM, Justice Minister, and every anti-Rangers MSP stayed silent!! wonder why ,eh!

Actually, they did issue a token "Gonnae no' dae that" afterwards.

But they didn't have Plod threaten them. Mark my words, come Monday the rest of the work will be dropped and the street CCTV footage will be out, Manchester-style.

Now, I'm not excusing people fighting on the streets, bloody well get them nicked.

Likewise, I wouldn't excuse the Bears who went yesterday had we not had countless examples of similar gatherings.

But this is two-tier justice, and the native male Unionist population is in the government's sights as the ONLY non-protected group in the nation.

Scotland's Blues? Or Scotland's Jews?

I cannot argue with this.
Anyone behaving like a proper Rangers supporter celebrating 55 will surely have nothing to fear.
The lowlife that unfortunately believes themselves welcome in our midst and who couldn't stay within the law like decent people should be hammered, the police will do us a favour here because we need these people like society needs Covid

True. But it's nowt compare to the rapefests and open air drug markets that most music festivals are and we don't get statements from the First Minister about them.

agreed. As I said last night, the idiots involved yesterday have given our enemies the headlines and pictures they were craving. This government despises us, they were never going to miss this opportunity. The idiots last night have enabled our enemies to set the narrative.

You obviously missed the events at sharkheid where the police were attacked by people who went there purely to cause trouble.
But I agree the bams should be arrested.

Actually, they did issue a token "Gonnae no' dae that" afterwards.

But they didn't have Plod threaten them. Mark my words, come Monday the rest of the work will be dropped and the street CCTV footage will be out, Manchester-style.

Now, I'm not excusing people fighting on the streets, bloody well get them nicked.

Likewise, I wouldn't excuse the Bears who went yesterday had we not had countless examples of similar gatherings.

But this is two-tier justice, and the native male Unionist population is in the government's sights as the ONLY non-protected group in the nation.

Scotland's Blues? Or Scotland's Jews?
That must be why I don't remember them making a massive fuss as they have today. There is clearly a massive injustice in this country regarding Rangers fans, loyalism is under massive attack.
You just know that in the next few weeks, there will some stooge from her party standing up in the Scottish Parliament to ask about OO marches!

Anything connected to our support they describe it using very inflammatory language that is seriously OTT to tag us as being x, Y and z and always associated with media headlines.

Now, some behaviour yesterday was questionable but, there is questionable behaviour in this city every single week and MSP's the FM and justice minister say nothing at all

On Twitter for example today, our support is being slaughtered and we need as a support ,to fight back and ask questions as to why the FM and justice minister never attack Celtic fans in the same manner and vigour as they do towards Rangers fans

Let's be honest, we could have written their tabloid headlines for them midweek before Saturday. The SNP and their fellow racist anti-British travellers and bigots were desperate for any minor incidents of disorder at George Square to be exaggerated into a " riot ". For Sturgeon to claim that Rangers fans rampaged through the city is beyond lunacy, ever by her normal lying standards.

Back