60 min man wins YPOTY

Doesn’t seem to have been a stand out young player this year.

Hagi was probably best but not sure whether he qualifies.

Patterson outstanding but not enough games.

Ali McCann maybe?

Religion makes no difference to me whatsoever . I don’t believe in sky fairies . Never has been I follow Rangers a team founded by four young boys for the love of sport . Unlike other teams I could mention .
Not sure if serious

Religion makes no difference to me whatsoever . I don’t believe in sky fairies . Never has been I follow Rangers a team founded by four young boys for the love of sport . Unlike other teams I could mention .
Deadly serious . I don’t equate Rangers or my love for the club as having anything to do with any religion . And by the way I’m not alone in that , in fact most bears I know are the same
Cool!
:cool:

:rolleyes:

Four boys frae Argyll....nae religion, nae politics, nae money, nae kits.... not even a ball
Founded the greatest team in the land to play the greatest sport in the world.

Forever grateful lads :))

This is the 'everyone gets a prize for taking part award', usually reserved for under 10's and below.

PS, the under 10's part is just a guess.

The cuunts at the scum were not good enough to win a lucky dip on the lotto never mind the YPOTY for a guy who has barely completed 90 mins of a game

The guy is being as usual hyped up because he plays for the scum

Doig should have won the award

Deadly serious . I don’t equate Rangers or my love for the club as having anything to do with any religion . And by the way I’m not alone in that , in fact most bears I know are the same
Please ready my post carefully, pay attention to the last word. I will give you a clue, k9

He couldn’t get a game for months, then he couldn’t finish a game till about 2 weeks ago, has done the square root of %^*& all in old firm game, yep let’s give him young player of the year an absolute joke. Young Patterson did more in month than he did all year.

Back