Daily Rebel Front Page

Bluetou

Was in the shop there and seen the front page headlines, a serving policeman faces discipline for being in George Square on Sat. Now i havn't read the article but i assume this is covid related or is it now a crime just to be a Rangers supporter ? Does this story really merit being on the front page ? I really hope the club never ever have anything to do with this nationalist/republican rag again.

Attachments

• tempImagefujTQb.png
    tempImagefujTQb.png
    8.9 MB · Views: 118
  • tempImageKhUAaB.png
    tempImageKhUAaB.png
    8.6 MB · Views: 111
  • tempImage9wRhXo.png
    tempImage9wRhXo.png
    8.7 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
It's a boy in his probation period that celebrated at George Square.

He put it all over his social media and someone grassed him in. He's still on active duty, no suspension etc but that's clearly what the Record is now pushing for. Disgraceful.
Fkn moonhowlers every one of them,poor guy still in his probation where it's the easiest time to get rid of you even after the money they've paid out to train you,here's hoping he has a good pedigree behind him in training to ride the storm out unless the puppet masters insist he goes.

Was in the shop there and seen the front page headlines, a serving policeman has been suspended for being in George Square on Sat and faces disciplinary action. Now i havn't read the article but i assume this is covid related or is it now a crime just to be a Rangers supporter ? Does this story really merit being on the front page ? I really hope the club never ever have anything to do with this nationalist/republican rag again.
Technically, he was breaking the law, wether we agreed with it or not.

As a serving police officer, he had to know that there was a chance he’d be identified and he’s basically an easy target.

Not saying it’s right, but that’s just what he was risking.

Was in the shop there and seen the front page headlines, a serving policeman has been suspended for being in George Square on Sat and faces disciplinary action. Now i havn't read the article but i assume this is covid related or is it now a crime just to be a Rangers supporter ? Does this story really merit being on the front page ? I really hope the club never ever have anything to do with this nationalist/republican rag again.
The article says he hasn’t been suspended and isn’t facing restricted duties, just that there’s an investigation. Fined for breaching covid restrictions. Pretty stupid for a serving police officer to break the law (not that I agree with the law).

Last edited:
was there any law to say that you couldn't be on George sq last sat? I was under the impression that the stay at home message ended a month ago. That said if im a police officer it is stupid to be pictured there of all places

They will ruin this lad, nothing surer their blood lust is at an all-time high for everything us.

Should just say he thought it was a free plasticine demo, or tell them he can't recall being there. Seems to work for the people that are meant to run the country.

Right heres the way its gonna be if you support the Rangers and your off your work you need to tell your employer what you'll be doing on your day off FFS get with the programme :rolleyes: :mad:

The conditions of service of police officers are very restrictive, feel sorry for him, but you have to play the game or be at risk of penalty.

It's a boy in his probation period that celebrated at George Square.

He put it all over his social media and someone grassed him in. He's still on active duty, no suspension etc but that's clearly what the Record is now pushing for. Disgraceful.
If he’s a probationer they will bin him, unless the regulations have changed dramatically.

There was a ‘cover-all’ regulation allowing forces to ‘release’ probationers for pretty much any reason.

Not going to be a popular view but I'm sorry, he's got to be smarter than that in his position.

Agreed.

Regardless of your views on Covid and outdoor gatherings, if your employer puts out a statement warning people to stay away from George Square at the weekend - you're just asking for trouble going along, even more so being daft enough to post on social media.

As I've already stated. He posted it all over his own social media....
I wouldn’t expect my bosses to be scouring my social media though. Unless someone brought it to their attention.

EDUT: sorry, just seen your earlier post where you agree someone has probably highlighted it/grassed in him.

Celtic fans trying to kill Peter Lawwell and family would have been a more important story, suppose the Daily Record isn’t allow to report on the deranged Celtic support though.

Meanwhile the former Justice Minister finds time to Tweet on a fake 10 second Rangers video but not on a former Celtic CEO being petrol bombed by his fellow Celtic fans.

Last edited:
It's a shit one but surely he should have shown a bit of common sense? To be in George Square breaking Covid rules (I don't agree with them either anymore) as a serving police officer was always going to cause issues, especially when you fire it all over your social media. A bit of street smarts and he'd have been fine.

Hard lines for him. Probably a bit daft to go and get caught but there will have been plenty of other folk in public sector jobs at the celebrations who won't get the same treatment.

Ok the guy was silly but my point was more about the fact that the Rebel deemed it important enough to splash it all across their front page ! If he wasn't a Rangers supporter it would barely be worth a mention, just part of a co ordinated effort to demonise all things Rangers.

not joking here but if someone knows him or can get in touch we should chip in and pay his fine

Back