Daily Rebel Front Page

A policeman breaking the law, daft and will get his knuckles rapped but front page news? Oh please

Technically, he was breaking the law, wether we agreed with it or not.

As a serving police officer, he had to know that there was a chance he’d be identified and he’s basically an easy target.

Not saying it’s right, but that’s just what he was risking.
What law was he breaking?

Anyone who is being taken in enough to believe that this is about covid breaking needs to think again this is all about what football team he supports and nothing else.This country is doing its best to alienate us and the government and media/press are at the forefront.I hate what the SNP have done in the years they have been in power I just don't get why people can't/wont see what they are up to.

Last edited:
The way they word it " at George Square rammy" would make you think that he was involved in some sort of disturbances but it seems covid breech might be his "crime"

"Cops were warned by bosses not to attend if they were off-duty because we are still under Level 3 restrictions."

Looks like he's been playing Russian Roulette to be honest.

"Cops were warned by bosses not to attend if they were off-duty because we are still under Level 3 restrictions."

Looks like he's been playing Russian Roulette to be honest.
You're not getting it, are you ? Yes he was a silly boy but do you really think that if he was not a Rangers supporter that this story would even have been mentioned in this rag ?

You're not getting it, are you ? Yes he was a silly boy but do you really think that if he was not a Rangers supporter that this story would even have been mentioned in this rag ?
I do get it and i totally agree.
I was very angry until i read the guy had been warned by his employer.

Technically, he was breaking the law, wether we agreed with it or not.

As a serving police officer, he had to know that there was a chance he’d be identified and he’s basically an easy target.

Not saying it’s right, but that’s just what he was risking.

I guess the cop that battered the young girl with his riot shield was breaking the law "technically"? I wonder what he'll be charged with?

We’ve got governments around the world acknowledging the existence of extra terrestrial phenomena and Scotland is simply hating itself to death in the tabloids. Pathetic.

Last pic snap is utterly ridiculous. A) Rangers asked fans to stay away (what else can they do?), B) Rangers asked to have 10k fans inside Ibrox to keep people off the street ... which was refused, and C) Rangers worked ahead of title weekend with the government (probably again lost all mails and letters), police and authorities ... and what else could they have done? Keeping public order is not their job.

Did I miss the Record front page on the Labour MSP urging people to gather and protest?

Is he potentially losing his job as a result?

No?

Thought not.

Back