Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Remember we all never listened to SSB? And some were ripped apart on FF for doing so a couple of years ago :))
Since meltdown it’s been brilliant listening to the unwashed showing their true colours. Faiful froo and froo my arse.
Baffult, davastatit, catastrophe, the list goes on. We’ve even had one of them phoning up in tears ffs.
They were blinkered by 10. They were convinced they had it.
I think they can see us now.

Bought binoculars with their Season Ticket money BN94 ?

Remember we all never listened to SSB? And some were ripped apart on FF for doing so a couple of years ago :))
Loonball tims then.

Loonball tims now.

But whereas you wouldn't even think of sticking their games in if they were winning, if they were 2-0 down with 10 minutes to go you couldn't help sticking a stream on for a right old lolocaust at their expense.

When they were winning it was just a shower of that mob phoning in with twisted ideas about how they could stick the knife in even further. Seemingly 30yrs of our club being taken away from us and gang-raped continuously until we ended up touring dumps and watching the likes of Bilel ****ing Moshni wasn't enough. They wanted us screwed over in every way possible and impossible, dreaming up utter crap about removing trophies from as long ago as the NIAR era. Keevins and the rest of them egged them on.

Funny how giving a crowd of paedophiles 25yrs of barely interrupted kids arses isn't a footballing matter and tax affairs are, isn't it? Funny how they can say "Rainjurs deid" repeatedly without being cut off. Andrew Gray's dead and I've never heard that poor soul's name on that show.

Now the boot's on the other foot.

And I want every one of their teeth to be found on the floor by some tosser who's gone in to play the same rank-rotten records as the guy who was on after Super Scoreboard, and before him.

Ange is a world renowned coach and was always our first choice and has been a sellik fan aw his life

Or a baddie in Minder from an episode where Arfur's Jewish chum, the gambling addict, gets done over in a card game and Terry goes apeshit and rips up the restaurant. B-D

There's the old myth rearing it's ugly head again of how they were formed to feed the poor, unchallenged of course by those dicks . The wee hero's that they are " please love us" absolute cringe fest shaite

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
We appreciate your concerns regarding the accuracy of Mr Ralstons book about the origins of Rangers FC, and the lack (or absence) of charity payments by Celtic FC to the Irish community of the east end of Glasgow in 1897.
We suggest you contact the Celtic FC historian about this matter as the "companies house" records categorically state, not a single shilling of Celtic FCs profit in 1897, went to ANY charity...
Neither did any in 1898,1899,1900!
We suggest you, Mr Maguire "should learn YOUR CLUBS History"

Really hope we pile the agony on these bastards next season and romp the league again.
We are due an early season game against them, especially after last season's fixture stitch up. When we were drawn to play them in the last round of fixtures in the hope they'd have the GFITW back.

Watch the scum crash out of Europe, Flag Day 3 points, away game 3 points, crush the scum 3 points. Laugh, point, see big Ange get the sack before Hallowe'en

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
We appreciate your concerns regarding the accuracy of Mr Ralstons book about the origins of Rangers FC, and the lack (or absence) of charity payments by Celtic FC to the Irish community of the east end of Glasgow in 1897.
We suggest you contact the Celtic FC historian about this matter as the "companies house" records categorically state, not a single shilling of Celtic FCs profit in 1897, went to ANY charity...
I'm sure the starving would've wanted money intended for them to be used to steal the Hibs first-team squad.

F.A.O. Mr S.A.Maguire
Sums it up mate . It's the usual from them though. Peddle the lie repeatedly until it's just accepted by the gullible or those that so much want it to be true as fact.
Their desperation to paint themselves as saviours and to be loved by all is just weird.

They won't be singing too many songs about their new manager, half of them couldn't pronounce it tonight, this is the season that keeps on giving.

Since meltdown it’s been brilliant listening to the unwashed showing their true colours. Faiful froo and froo my arse.
Baffult, davastatit, catastrophe, the list goes on. We’ve even had one of them phoning up in tears ffs.
They were blinkered by 10. They were convinced they had it.
I think they can see us now.
My guilty pleasure now includes a podcast or 2 now too, depending on the levels of seethe.
On 1 there's a moonhowler called Jim that seems to live in an underpass that babbles on about resolution 12 & the secret 5 way agreement every time I've seen him. He'll sit smacking his lips & sticking his tongue out like a reptilian catching passing midgies.
There's another called Kenny in a constant rage, complete with scowls at the screen. I'm convinced it's a huge dose of weeman syndrome as he's got his camera way down low to make him look huge & his voice ends up in the stratosphere when he gets carried away. I hope he's not down Largs way as the dolphins will be after a stewards inquiry.

We are due an early season game against them, especially after last season's fixture stitch up. When we were drawn to play them in the last round of fixtures in the hope they'd have the GFITW back.

Watch the scum crash out of Europe, Flag Day 3 points, away game 3 points, crush the scum 3 points. Laugh, point, see big Ange get the sack before Hallowe'en

First derby will be at Ibrox next season too. Got the potential to be one of the best in years with fans there to enjoy it.

First derby will be at Ibrox next season too. Got the potential to be one of the best in years with fans there to enjoy it.
Although I've very little time for them I fear having no competition to speak of would take the edge off our own performances, leading to something of a Walter-esque 93-95 period where we knew what was going to happen and the players had their feet up at the same time as this year.

I still think we'd have got gubbed in the CL with Walter's Euro failings, but things like the Dundee United Cup Final or Falkirk and Richard Cadete in the League Cup are all the more likely when we're pushed less, as we witnessed in the domestic cups last season.

That was a treble just sitting there for us. We'd taken the foot off the pedal by the St Johnstone game and not winning the four OF league games was a chance missed. Think the gaffer and the players messed up a little at Paisley in the League Cup. A couple of chances missed that you'd have expected us to grab given some of the brilliant performances we witnessed.

Loonball tims then.

Loonball tims now.

But whereas you wouldn't even think of sticking their games in if they were winning, if they were 2-0 down with 10 minutes to go you couldn't help sticking a stream on for a right old lolocaust at their expense.

When they were winning it was just a shower of that mob phoning in with twisted ideas about how they could stick the knife in even further. Seemingly 30yrs of our club being taken away from us and gang-raped continuously until we ended up touring dumps and watching the likes of Bilel ****ing Moshni wasn't enough. They wanted us screwed over in every way possible and impossible, dreaming up utter crap about removing trophies from as long ago as the NIAR era. Keevins and the rest of them egged them on.

Funny how giving a crowd of paedophiles 25yrs of barely interrupted kids arses isn't a footballing matter and tax affairs are, isn't it? Funny how they can say "Rainjurs deid" repeatedly without being cut off. Andrew Gray's dead and I've never heard that poor soul's name on that show.

Now the boot's on the other foot.

And I want every one of their teeth to be found on the floor by some tosser who's gone in to play the same rank-rotten records as the guy who was on after Super Scoreboard, and before him.

Last edited:
You know the one guy I feel sorry for and he seems to be forgotten in all this, mind the guy who came on and gave his list of players who were “signed”, where is he he must be rocking back and forwards in a corner somewhere
I remember him. It was a done deal and had the inside info. The problem with phone ins is you can't see the caller standing in a puddle of his own urine while downloading unsavoury content to his hard drive. Which is not a bad thing.

Never heard Laurie but I assume it went like

esteemed panel, may I take you back in time to the darkened nights of yesteryear which were illuminated not only by the old stadium floodlights but also by the pulsating skills of the very likes of James Jinky Johnstone all the way through to Henrick, the noise and the fervour of the crowd would echo through eternity and it for those reasons I think we should bring back Martin with Neil Francis Lennon as his assistant, your collective thoughts please?
Your Laurie.

From the old chestnut of 'founded to feed the poor, the suggestion of blessed Martin coming back, followed by Billy Davies being a good option and then we got another one wanting to go to Aberdeen and bring Broony back. What a 'shamble' they find themselves.

And Howe is a dodged bullet now. o_O

You can tell 4 priests is trying to hold 'the good ship celtic' thing together by acting calm and trying to be impartial - the guy is a fake - he's fkn ragin at his club's demise. :))

From the old chestnut of 'founded to feed the poor, the suggestion of blessed Martin coming back, followed by Billy Davies being a good option and then we got another one wanting to go to Aberdeen and bring Broony back. What a 'shamble' they find themselves.

You can tell 4 priests is trying to hold 'the good ship celtic' thing together by acting calm and trying to be impartial - the guy is a fake - he's fkn ragin at his club's demise. :))
What is confusing the trampy scum
Is that the fat Japanese is gone so they don’t know where to howl to

The term "They are broken" has become a bit of a cleche on here but without question you can most definitely hear it in their voices now.

From suffering the hurt of losing "the ten", to visually witnessing the unbridled joy of thousands upon thousands of bears take the word celebration to a new level with 55 and now this, the final kick in the stones which really has broken them. what I'm hearing on that phone in comedy show is "acceptance". Acceptance that there is no quick fix now and the realisation that they are royally f****d with their pain is set to continue for a long time yet

We really couldn't have scripted this better if we tried bar the unspoken elephant in the room of justice being served with their cover up (although it will come). That aside , you could not ask for a better set of circumstances for them to stomach. It really has been a joy to behold.

Every time their heads go down they resort to the lowest common denominator B.

Gutter level Irish catholic card.

I don’t give two shits about people’s religion, but their mindset is embarrassing.

Celtic, Scotland’s sectarian club, showing themselves up once again.

So the claims if in the know Dave was that Doig, Shaqiri & Davies on loan, Gallagher and some guy from Hadjuk Split went from they are signing to they are looking to talk to them to its Eddie Howe's wishlist.

Attention seeking twat.

If Eddie Howe has Declan Gallagher as the answer to the defensive issues he is already asking the wrong questions.
You know the one guy I feel sorry for and he seems to be forgotten in all this, mind the guy who came on and gave his list of players who were “signed”, where is he he must be rocking back and forwards in a corner somewhere
You mean Dave from Alloa.

I think you'll find him in a crack den. Crying.

Back