Ange Postecoglou - New Celtic Manager Confirmed - All Chat In Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
VelvetyDecentChuckwalla-size_restricted.gif

This has come from his statement about joining that lot.

“I have already had great discussions with Peter, Dom and the Board about their ideas and strategy for the future of the club. I know the Club’s new modern vision aligns very much with mine and we now look to go and deliver on this. In everything we do we aim to give our fans a successful team of real quality, which they are excited about and can be proud of.

Telling that the first person he mentions is 'Peter' that lot will be absolutely spewing with that.

Border Force were checking the luggage tags on passengers's cases off the Heathrow flight the other night.
Flew into Newcastle last week from Dubai via Amsterdam purely to cross the border to isolate at home rather than in an airport Hotel. Border Force/Customs etc went through all my papers, PCR and vaccination cards, Gov. locator forms the works, no issues landing in England and crossing the border by land, the issue is landing into Scotland from abroad, absolute nuts situation, that being said hopefully Big Angie flies straight into Glasgow and has to hotel isolate

Unfortunately not quite as simple as that. Honda are a works sponsored team who cannot get access to the J league 3 division's unless they drop the Honda name. They're unwilling to do that so must remain in the 4th tier. They've won the league 4 years ina row but can't get promoted. Seemingly one of the best teams in Japan. Next Celtic manager after Ange bombs.
Didnt even finish top 3 last season never mind win the thing.

Even announcing their new diddy manager they still need to go full Sevco with the hashtags:))

Wonder how long it will take for Big Ange to find out that the most important thing to the sellik support is Sevco.

A few new club quotes and he might get to keep his job indefinitely.

We really do have their club and support on strings B-D

"Outgoing Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell added: “Ange is a manager we have known about for a number of years and someone who has been prominent in our thoughts for some time. "
Translation;
" He is a manager who we've never heard of until my son at the City group brought him up in conversation. He never even entered our thoughts until Howe told us to jog on. Our new manager is the new bestest manager in the world now, please buy our season tickets. And to our hospitality members, gies your money, we need it."

What will the 'goon brigade' do with their '106' banner today? I was looking forward to guessing who it was as well. :(

Any mention of 'unbroken history', #oneclubsince1888, or 'Glasgow derby' in the statement?

Need to get the hordes on side.

A rather embarrassing appointment. This is their Pedro, this is their Mowbray mk2.

They need him to hit the ground sprinting. He won’t. We have already started building for the assault on this title defence, we won’t be giving it up easy.

The problem this mob have is that they still think it’s 2016/17/18, they can turn up and scud us 4/5-0 each and everytime and guys like ntcham look like ballon d’or winners. The party is over for this mob, this is just some icing on the cake.

It’s going to be a great year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back