ST offers out

GR4 is tremendous mate. Been there the last 5 years. Amazing view.
Cheers mate, when I looked there was only two individual seats available in the section. I sat there for the Spartak game with a mate and we both were in awe. I think it’s because you have full view of the Main Stand and there are no restrictions. Really happy with it as I’ve been round the houses with season tickets in the past :)

Sorry it's a bit off topic but can anyone tell me if we get new smart cards or do existing ones just continue?
Please note that if you are renewing an existing Season Ticket within the renewal period then your Smartcard from last season will be reactivated. If you are purchasing a Season Ticket after the Season Ticket renewal deadline then a new Smartcard will be posted to you in due course, or it will be available for collection from the Rangers Ticket Collection Point on matchday depending on the proximity of your purchase to a home match fixture.

Please note that if you are renewing an existing Season Ticket within the renewal period then your Smartcard from last season will be reactivated. If you are purchasing a Season Ticket after the Season Ticket renewal deadline then a new Smartcard will be posted to you in due course, or it will be available for collection from the Rangers Ticket Collection Point on matchday depending on the proximity of your purchase to a home match fixture.
Cheers.

Cheers mate, when I looked there was only two individual seats available in the section. I sat there for the Spartak game with a mate and we both were in awe. I think it’s because you have full view of the Main Stand and there are no restrictions. Really happy with it as I’ve been round the houses with season tickets in the past :)
You’ve won a watch mate. I’m in an aisle seat right at the back, best seat I’ve had. The guys round me are good lads as well. Enjoy.

There’s still a 2 at the back of CD2, not exactly ideal for some people but at least seats together

I selected all non season ticket home games and friendlies. I assume this is what is meant by the CCS? So any home European, Cup or Friendlies will just come of my account at the time?

Im on 455 mygers points and still no email.

How do you check you're defo on the waiting list?
If you go to the website and go through the waiting list process then it should halt you as there will be one active. If it lets you roll through without any warnings then it most likely means it has not been setup. There are still seats left mate so it’s worth trying and it may automatically send you an email afterwards

I think when you apply to join the waiting list you do it through the ticketing website. It takes the form of a “purchase” but at no cost. If you have joined the waiting list it should show up in your purchase history

Thanks guys. Checked order history and im defo on the waiting list. Just sent an email to find out why i havent received it yet
in your purchase history is there a line in it from today called 21/22 NEW SALE REQUIREMENT? if so it should let you purchase without the email

Thanks guys. Checked order history and im defo on the waiting list. Just sent an email to find out why i havent received it yet
Mate use the link on page 1 and try to buy one of the tickets. If you're on the waiting list it might work even if you havent got an email.

Don’t stress mate, from my email today.......This seat offer is valid for 3 days, after which time any unsold seats will be offered out to successive groups of MyGers members eligible for Season Ticket purchase.

There’s a wee bit of time to sort it :)

Mate use the link on page 1 and try to buy one of the tickets. If you're on the waiting list it might work even if you havent got an email.
Good shout. Tried to buy but was met with below in the basket

• In order to purchase Season Ticket - 2021/22, you must have previously purchased or been allocated 21/22 NEW SALE REQUIREMENT. To proceed please purchase 21/22 NEW SALE REQUIREMENT, or reallocate this item to another supporter and update your basket.

I posted on the seat transfer thread, this was the availability when I got the email at 13:40 this afternoon, only really individual seats left. I got one in GR4 that I was pleased with.

Packed my ticket in 2 years ago and thought I’d never get one again any time soon. Got GR4 as well from waiting list which is the area I wanted. About the last seat left there at 15:00 today. Over the moon as they say in football land.

Has he received an offer to purchase? I can go right through the seat selection process, but "You need to have purchased or have in your basket 21/22 NEW SALE REQUIREMENT before buying this".

I have not received an offer to buy though (but have my fingers crossed, as I have low MyGers points).
I think that message disappears if you get the invite. You don’t actually purchase anything. If you get an email saying your invited get on quickly and you’ll be able to buy. The message won’t appear. If it’s there it means your not at front of Q yet unfortunately. Good luck mate.

Packed my ticket in 2 years ago and thought I’d never get one again any time soon. Got GR4 as well from waiting list which is the area I wanted. About the last seat left there at 15:00 today. Over the moon as they say in football land.

So did you get contacted about being able to log on and select a ticket today, or did you just log on once you heard they were released?

Should be in your mygers purchases as a zero point purchase (as you technically have to buy one a place on it / register but it’s free). If you didn’t register to be in the list you won’t get invite unfortunately. Email ticket office. Your points total should be enough.

Got an email entitled ‘Season Ticket Offer’. Then the link in the text of the email. You’ll know it when you see it.

I was given a season ticket last season with no choice as to where to sit, I had wanted to move for this season, and it looks like today non season ticket holders have been given access to pick where they want, which is good for them but shite for me and others on the seat transfer list

I was given a season ticket last season with no choice as to where to sit, I had wanted to move for this season, and it looks like today non season ticket holders have been given access to pick where they want, which is good for them but shite for me and others on the seat transfer list

Same as me last season, I got seat transfer today.

Yeah that’s an odd way round to do it. I guess they have windows planned. But the available seats keeps changing all the time so I think they are operating the seat transfer at the same time as opening up the sale. Could do with an explanation so at least folk know where they stand.

Yeah that’s an odd way round to do it. I guess they have windows planned. But the available seats keeps changing all the time so I think they are operating the seat transfer at the same time as opening up the sale. Could do with an explanation so at least folk know where they stand.

The communication is a nightmare you cant phone anyone and get an answer to anything, I didn't know if I could have logged on and bought another seat that was showing as available and then hand back my original seat?

Yes got an offer and accepted it, moved from CD to GR6.

I applied to the seat transfer list around the end of April.

I applied months ago as well, which is another issue because the communication initially said to email the seat transfer email address and then we were told to email the ticket office.

Glad you got sorted, the whole thing makes no sense.

Did you specifically ask for GR6 section or did you just ask for GR? Sorry for all the questions mate, it seems the only way to find out stuff is from folk on here

The communication is a nightmare you cant phone anyone and get an answer to anything, I didn't know if I could have logged on and bought another seat that was showing as available and then hand back my original seat?
Agree. That message ‘no Sale Requirement’ confuses a few folk for example but there is no explanation what it means so folk go round in circles.

I applied months ago as well, which is another issue because the communication initially said to email the seat transfer email address and then we were told to email the ticket office.

Glad you got sorted, the whole thing makes no sense.

Did you specifically ask for GR6 section or did you just ask for GR? Sorry for all the questions mate, it seems the only way to find out stuff is from folk on here

I emailed the ticketcentre address and got the reply saying request may not be possible but if it is it's all done in chronological order.
GR6 was my preferred section as I've a mate nearby.

Fire off another email to both addresses and see what happens.

They should do an actual seat transfer list that you sign up to as with the waiting list.

That is what is supposed to be in place, I don't understand how they can go on sale before all the seat transfers have went thru
Was there a deadline to apply for a seat transfer?

Apparently it is done in order by when people email to ask for a request. I know it cant be easy for the club as there must be a big demand for this, but I think the whole process could be explained better, it doesn't seem right that tickets go on sale to non season ticket holders before transfers have been fully exhausted

Daft me put family stand in for 2, not a chance is that happening, so tried to bag the 2 in CD2 near the front, got bumped as i did not have the requirement as i had specified family stand, my own fault.
good luck to everyone, not many left.

Why is it when you look at an available seat in the club deck that there are 3 different prices? This one I’m looking at is £587, £708, £738 all adult prices it says?

Sorry if this is a daft question. I’ve renewed my seat but there’s a better one thats available, I don’t see a way to transfer and pay the difference? It looks like I’d need to buy the seat and then try sell my existing one? Is that right?

just to confirm I’ve emailed the TO a number of times the last few years to request a xfer but it’s never happened so this could be the only way. I assume I’d have no bother selling my seat on here if it comes to it

Sorry if this is a daft question. I’ve renewed my seat but there’s a better one thats available, I don’t see a way to transfer and pay the difference? It looks like I’d need to buy the seat and then try sell my existing one? Is that right?

just to confirm I’ve emailed the TO a number of times the last few years to request a xfer but it’s never happened so this could be the only way. I assume I’d have no bother selling my seat on here if it comes to it

You'll not be able to buy the seat, it's one per Rangers number.

Seat transfer is the only option which going by the amount you won't have a chance.

What waiting list you on? There are 3.

general, family stand and wheelchair.
General I believe. Ticket office got back to me saying that I've probably not received an email as my mygers points total means im further back in queue.

That's despite others on this thread with fewer points getting the email

You'll not be able to buy the seat, it's one per Rangers number.

Seat transfer is the only option which going by the amount you won't have a chance.
Could he not get a different Rangers number for a second seat? Can't see the problem with that.

Back