ST offers out

Could he not get a different Rangers number for a second seat? Can't see the problem with that.

Yea but my understanding is you then need that person to be a mygers member to get on the waiting list, if that person is a mygers member then fair enough but if they are only going on the waiting list now then ye have no chance.

Just had another look at availability. STs in CD 1 to 5. GR1 and 7 as well as BR (family only).

Anyone new getting the email?

What do you think my chances are of getting me and my 15 year old son a season ticket offer ? I have 116 Mygers points and my son has 100.
A got one for my granddaughter last season she was on 20 mygers points she’s only 2 a think your probably in way a good shout of getting a season book ,hopefully it works out for you and you get your season books

WATP

Just had another look at availability. STs in CD 1 to 5. GR1 and 7 as well as BR (family only).

Hi mate, I got the email on Thursday lunchtime and it said the season ticket offer was valid for 3days, I had 420 MyGers points. The only options available to pay were the 4monthly instalments starting from July or the Premium Credit facility-no option to pay in full. Maybe keep an eye on your inbox today.

My old seat in CD1 isn't available yet, I took transfer during the week so I'm sure it will come on the system at some point. Was an aisle seat row W.

Got my offer today and now have a seat in the Sandy Jardine East Corner. Delighted to be back.
Congrats mate. Many points were you on. Just trying to work out how low they have went so far to work out of my daughter has a chance to get one.

Congrats mate. Many points were you on. Just trying to work out how low they have went so far to work out of my daughter has a chance to get one.
I replied to your earlier thread, I was on 145 points. I wasn't really expecting an offer to be honest, but delighted I did.

@Greg Marshall

I put down for the family section waiting list. I would take tickets wherever offered though. Is there any way I can change preference as it seems there is no chance of family section ones?

Find it weird at the weekend there was hardly any seats together or even not many in the club deck it’s self but now seems to hundreds.

Find it weird at the weekend there was hardly any seats together or even not many in the club deck it’s self but now seems to hundreds.
Also quite a few seats in the East and West enclosures available too, none of these were showing over the weekend. Maybe seat transfers being finalised?

Anyone know why the CD7 seats are so cheap? Some only £372 in there.

Thought they would be the same as CD1 which are £492 but not the case.

Also quite a few seats in the East and West enclosures available too, none of these were showing over the weekend. Maybe seat transfers being finalised?
Aye mate, only reason I can think of. I’m a bit ragin as I could’ve been a lot more central than I am

Anyone know why the CD7 seats are so cheap? Some only £372 in there.

Thought they would be the same as CD1 which are £492 but not the case.
It is the back section right at the side.
The club made the seats in there “value” season tickets.

Is it worth joining mygers now? It’s allowing me to put 2 tickets in my basket but not check out cos I’m not a member yet. Do I need to sign my boy up as well or can I buy the adult and child ticket together on one mygers membership? Website is clear as mud tbh

Is it worth joining mygers now? It’s allowing me to put 2 tickets in my basket but not check out cos I’m not a member yet. Do I need to sign my boy up as well or can I buy the adult and child ticket together on one mygers membership? Website is clear as mud tbh

Pretty sure both of you will need to have mygers membership mate.

My old seat in sw3 row f should come up as I just transfered to further back. It's a bit low to the pitch but is near the action and the lads sitting there are a great bunch.

I’ll maybe email them instead. No point joining mygers if I’ve not enough points straight away to buy the STs.
Better buying it mate as you get secondary tickets for individual games and fair chance of European too. Also all your points will go in to next season for chance of ST.

Family section is extremely limited this year due to the number of ST renewals meaning that the older fans couldn’t be moved out.
Yes.
I think one of the gripes here are the ‘new’ st holders have joined before transfers were dealt with.
perhaps existing holders should have been offered a transfer first.
my thoughts,
office staff working from home,
can’t shout over to colleagues for an assist,
what’s the easiest way to fill the seats,
it is looking at non renewals, say 1k, and then sell them on the waiting list.
if transfers can be done easily then ok.
remember, offering a transfer means waiting for the holder to consider where it is, is it better, is it near my mates.
meanwhile, someone on the waiting list will snap your hand off for it.

I’ll maybe email them instead. No point joining mygers if I’ve not enough points straight away to buy the STs.
My sister moved back home from Australia and joined MyGers last season with no other allocated points. She is still waiting on the email and I suspect that if emails were sent out on Monday then the next wave of MyGers members should expect the email on Thursday as the offer is valid for 3days.

Yes.
I think one of the gripes here are the ‘new’ st holders have joined before transfers were dealt with.
perhaps existing holders should have been offered a transfer first.
my thoughts,
office staff working from home,
can’t shout over to colleagues for an assist,
what’s the easiest way to fill the seats,
it is looking at non renewals, say 1k, and then sell them on the waiting list.
if transfers can be done easily then ok.
remember, offering a transfer means waiting for the holder to consider where it is, is it better, is it near my mates.
meanwhile, someone on the waiting list will snap your hand off for it.
There is also practical limitation in the number that can be offered at a time.
Each transfer takes up 2 spaces as the fan decides whether to accept the move or not.

the ticket centre have put up a small number of tickets to the public to start the sales process which is understandable as they need to also work through the waiting list.

the waiting list is ultimately larger than the number of available seats so it’s not possible to satisfy every move.

My sister moved back home from Australia and joined MyGers last season with no other allocated points. She is still waiting on the email and I suspect that if emails were sent out on Monday then the next wave of MyGers members should expect the email on Thursday as the offer is valid for 3days.
If she is only on 40/50 points then it may be a struggle.

Yeah we are remaining optimistic that last season the offers went down to new MyGers members with little historical points but that was off the back of COVID and this season we are returning as Champions. Fingers crossed though.
The bulk of people on the waiting list are on the lower side of points but with no additional history it’s difficult. Would need a points boost to have a good chance

The bulk of people on the waiting list are on the lower side of points but with no additional history it’s difficult. Would need a points boost to have a good chance
Thanks for the heads up mate, she is happy as a MyGers member without a season ticket, she just needs to play the long game for a seat I suppose. A nice problem for the Club to have.

My old seat in sw3 row f should come up as I just transfered to further back. It's a bit low to the pitch but is near the action and the lads sitting there are a great bunch.

One of mates just been offered a move to SW3 row F probably the same seat, what's the view like? he's currently row D SW4 so im sure he'll accept it

Emailed asking if I was on the relocation list to be told they’d be working through the list, yet new STs can be bought whilst they’re doing it

Not really sure if that’s how it should be getting done tbh

Back