The poster Murakami has died - FF raise over £5k - You are amazing

Hi. I am murakami‘s wife. For those that knew him that didn’t know him personally his name was Matt Hamilton. I don’t know how to say this but he took very unwell on Thursday 10th of June and tragically he died. I am beyond heartbroken and telling our 7 year old son that his daddy is dead is the worst thing I’ve ever had to do. He coped so well when his dad had his leg amputated 2 years ago but this is just unbearable. I know that he was always on FollowFollow and loved the banter with you all so I know he would have wanted me to let you all know and to say thanks for everything (ps it wasn’t the bad aids, it was a heart attack and complications of diabetics). Please please whatever you do get yourselves life insurance as I have no idea how we are going to manage. Be happy, live every moment to it’s fullest as you never know when your final whistle will be blown. Thanks, Kelly xxx
RIP

Deepest condolences to you and your family; Kelly.
Hopefully the messages conveyed within this thread bring some comfort in these dark hours.
R I P Matt.

I’m so sorry to hear your news. Best wishes to you and your son. I’m sure you know if you ever need anyone to talk to there’s an army of people on here who’ll always make time.

RIP

That's a fine tribute - however, some details of where he came from and worked add to it - you’ll find it amazing, going on previous experience, how many old friends, neighbours and workmates will see it and be able to pay their respects.

That’s terrible, I’m sorry to read it. Thoughts with you, your son and family.

Its just made me talk about life insurance this morning with the Mrs - at 39 with 3 kids and a mortgage, it’s something we’ve put off. It’ll be put off no longer.
definitely get it sorted. I have life insurance for me but we didn’t get around to it for Matt. Never in a million years did I think I’d be a widow at 42!

Last edited:
I remember his profile pic at the time and I always assumed it represented him and his boy.

90-902057_sleeping-tigger-and-boy-hug-clipart-png-calvin.png
I’d totally forgotten about that profile pic. Loved it. Thanks for the memory x

Rest In Peace ,your in my thoughts sending love from all the Rangers family xx.

I hope the thread replies will bring you some comfort ,be brave ,stay strong and hug your little one tighter x

an OP full of pathos and FF humour.

I am truly sorry for your loss Kelly.

I am also sure that the FF community will rally to your call.

Deepest sympathy for your loss. Words are utterly useless at a time like this but it's the best we have.

Such sad news, thoughts are with Kelly, the wee man and their family.

Nice to see the gofundme page set up. I've made a small contribution, wish I could do more.

Back