CL Qualifiers - All Comments In Here

One of the yahoos on their forum gave Barkas a 7/10! B-D

Barkas - 7 (done well with what Ange wants him to do)
Ralston - 5 (not bad, not great)
Welsh - 8 (fecking rock, wee (big) man done us well)
Bitton - 1 (WTF, YFBB)
Taylor - 6 (again. not great, not bad)
McGregor - 8 (I've missed ye)
Soro - 6 (solid without making an impact)
Abada - 7 (threatening, was always making something happen)
Christie - 3 (p**h, f**k o**)
Turnbll- 6 (no bad but......)
Edouard - 3 (p**h, f**k o**)

SUBS
Murray - 7 (Nice wee (big?) man, done really well)
Ajeti - 3 (done nothing when he came on and we need him tae dae something)
Rogic - 4 (he ran around a lot)

gn20.png
Managed to get his hands out the way just in time

I think the difference in the teams was that the Midgies unhappy, want away players didn't play and the tims unhappy players did.

Danes were toothless (like the sellick support), while Christie was very lively and Edouard is always a threat. If those 2 leave the mhanks, I honestly believe they'll struggle to finish 2nd.

At the end of the day they can turd polish all they want, if it was us that had midtjylland and we drew against them at Ibrox, especially with how bad they looked, we would not be happy.

I don’t normally watch their games. I’m so glad I didn’t. And the after match interviews were brilliant

Danes had no incision at all..if it weren't for flipper in goals they could have played all night and not scored. Celtic were chronic at the back. A decent team in Europe will pick them off with ease....

Celtic signed a keeper for £5 million who doesn’t like playing in goals.

“He said: "I don't like playing as a goalkeeper. It's not fun to play in that position.”

"If I had the choice I would play as a defender or as a midfielder.”

"In fact, when I am training with Greece, I play left back in the practice sessions.”

"I actually became a goalkeeper by mistake.”

couldn’t make it up

Big Angie must be a parody manager

No “professional” manager thinks a CL qualifier gets 3 points for a win

He genuinely is a joke

Surely even our SMSM cannot ignore this guy and his lack of awareness in a competition that’s worth at least £40m

The guy is an imposter
Imagine if Pedro had made that comment.

I think the difference in the teams was that the Midgies unhappy, want away players didn't play and the tims unhappy players did.

Danes were toothless (like the sellick support), while Christie was very lively and Edouard is always a threat. If those 2 leave the mhanks, I honestly believe they'll struggle to finish 2nd.
Christie is utter gash.

His efforts threaten the international space station more often that the oppositions goal.

Don’t believe the mentally challenged hype.

Managed to get his hands out the way just in time

I just come on to comment on this absolute Legend.. have you ever seen a Goalkeeper pull his arms out the way on so many occasions as this kunt!! Hes fukin brilliant long may he stay there!!

Just ashame he cost his team 2 points lol

Honest to God just when you think they can't come across anymore stupid, Angie thinks they are in the group stage already and playing for points lol

An absolutely abysmal game with the 2 teams as bad as each other. The Danes had a slightly better second half even when down to 10 and they will beat the rattlers in the return leg.

I actually had a wee sneak at one of their podcasts.
They genuinely thought they played well, lol.

F.uckin Yahoos right enough!!

Big Angie must be a parody manager

No “professional” manager thinks a CL qualifier gets 3 points for a win

He genuinely is a joke

Surely even our SMSM cannot ignore this guy and his lack of awareness in a competition that’s worth at least £40m

The guy is an imposter
He’s not going to pass his coaching badges test is he

Christie is utter gash.

His efforts threaten the international space station more often that the oppositions goal.

Don’t believe the mentally challenged hype.
I had money on the Danes, so watched most of the game. He hit the post, had a tough header just wide and his shot led to the tramps goal.
I know he was rubbish last season, but he had an impact on the game tonight.

Midtjylland went to Anfield in last seasons CL group stages and came away with a 1-1 draw. I knew they could do it at darkheid. I don't see either of these two having a chance against Eindhoven who I expect to beat Galatasaray.

Celtic signed a keeper for £5 million who doesn’t like playing in goals.

“He said: "I don't like playing as a goalkeeper. It's not fun to play in that position.”

"If I had the choice I would play as a defender or as a midfielder.”

"In fact, when I am training with Greece, I play left back in the practice sessions.”

"I actually became a goalkeeper by mistake.”

couldn’t make it up
Hahahaha £5 million

Back