CL Qualifiers - All Comments In Here

One of the yahoos on their forum gave Barkas a 7/10! B-D

Barkas - 7 (done well with what Ange wants him to do)
Ralston - 5 (not bad, not great)
Welsh - 8 (fecking rock, wee (big) man done us well)
Bitton - 1 (WTF, YFBB)
Taylor - 6 (again. not great, not bad)
McGregor - 8 (I've missed ye)
Soro - 6 (solid without making an impact)
Abada - 7 (threatening, was always making something happen)
Christie - 3 (p**h, f**k o**)
Turnbll- 6 (no bad but......)
Edouard - 3 (p**h, f**k o**)

SUBS
Murray - 7 (Nice wee (big?) man, done really well)
Ajeti - 3 (done nothing when he came on and we need him tae dae something)
Rogic - 4 (he ran around a lot)
Aye right - He made an impact on anyone who came within 5 yards of him

Time for a little perspective for the filth. We put 7 past this mob over 2 games when they were at least a half decent organised side. They are an utter shambles right now, missing 4 of their best players and in free fall by all accounts and Celtic are actually buzzing about getting a 1-1 draw at home with them. Shows the gap between the two teams is an absolute chasm now, especially when our squad is considerably stronger since we beat the midges and they are much worse.

That’s the first time I’ve seen them under Postecoglou and they weren’t half as bad as I was expecting from the now cut thread. Had folk in there expecting them to lose by 3 tonight. That said, neither team for me was overly strong. Their Israeli signing looked decent till he was hooked I thought. Hope they go out next week but I’ll be very surprised if they don’t win next week (if they keep 11 on the pitch).
If Bitton was first choice CD who replaces him next week that could be crucial

A goalkeeper who forgets to use his hands because he was told he was a sweeper as well and got mixed up.
Then a manager who doesn’t know what competition they’re playing in. Then some guy with a big nose, who told him Barkas is a keeper and this was a league game, hanging about for the job.
This is just the beginning.
Sutton thinks it’s “excellent” First time I’ve agreed with that tit.

So the big dud from down under so far…

1. no idea the draw for the qualifiers was being made
2. never had ambition to manage in CL (likely as didn’t know it was even a thing)
3. first time in the biggest club competition on the planet thinks you get 3 points for a win in a two leg knockout tie

This guy is pure gold
Cut him some slack. I say give Celtic the three points and hope the Danes pick up four next week with the bonus point for scoring three goals.

Big Angie must be a parody manager

No “professional” manager thinks a CL qualifier gets 3 points for a win

He genuinely is a joke

Surely even our SMSM cannot ignore this guy and his lack of awareness in a competition that’s worth at least £40m

The guy is an imposter
Haw there will be none of that chat on the forum, Falange is here to stay

They won’t get away with Barkas in goals and playing out from the back. Bigger European teams and probably most SPFL teams will let them have the ball there until they %^*& it up and get caught on a counter.

I don’t know if it’s his game plan to leave the wide areas so exposed or just their players are generally shite but try that against us and it’ll be a cricket score.

We play our wingbacks high but always have a Jack or Kamara in position to cover, they had no-one. Soro ran about the pitch kicking anything that moved and McGregor clearly doesn’t fancy the defensive side of the midfield role. It’s frightening how naive a set up it is and if Midtjylland were a bit more careful with their final balls then the tie would’ve been over.
Which is also why Fraser Foster isn’t an option either

Having watched the game, the Danes were so bad that sadly I think the scum will win next week, possibly after extra time.

However, It is unlikely that Christie and the French Twat will still be at the pedodome by the next round. They did both try hard tonight and were probably putting themselves in the shop window to decent effect.

Whatever happens next week, that squad is not beating PSV or Galatasaray.

Why
That’s the first time I’ve seen them under Postecoglou and they weren’t half as bad as I was expecting from the now cut thread. Had folk in there expecting them to lose by 3 tonight. That said, neither team for me was overly strong. Their Israeli signing looked decent till he was hooked I thought. Hope they go out next week but I’ll be very surprised if they don’t win next week (if they keep 11 on the pitch).
Why was the thread cut mate

If it was anyone except the cretin Hartson you might appreciate a subtle critique of the managers ultra gaff. However this is a serious comment from the worst pundit ever in world football, fuckin moronic bastard.
They are all having serious issues with the heat today, Six pack Collins says the peados would have won the league if they swapped keepers, the failed footballer, NAT and Fanta baws Stewart along with the goat pumper Sutton said they were superb and big chopper Reid seems to think the earned the 3 points

wonderful

Having watched the game, the Danes were so bad that sadly I think the scum will win next week, possibly after extra time.

However, It is unlikely that Christie and the French Twat will still be at the pedodome by the next round. They did both try hard tonight and were probably putting themselves in the shop window to decent effect.

Whatever happens next week, that squad is not beating PSV or Galatasaray.
Put themselves in the shop window to decent effect?

Mate, they're being lambasted by their own fans over on kds right now for being utter mince :D

If by turning up on the pitch, you mean good effect then fair enough!

Back