Our new away kit leaked (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Released with absolutely no promotion whatsoever, kinda sums them up.

Castore probably only realised there’s two games at home this weekend and rushed it out. :))
It’s not funny mate . For some people , Rangers is all they have in life , certainly something we hold onto as one positive thing in a horrible world at times . The fans have been badly let down here . We won’t have another 150th year, and this is what we are served up ? Whoever decided to go mental with the yellow/gold plastered all over our kits , should be held accountable .

Think the early opinions both here and on sm is that's it's not popular. Who were the focus groups they asked? Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller?

They have thrown together the kids kit aswell. Unlike the home which is a replica the away has a different collar, no sponsor, different shorts and the badge on the wrong bit of the socks.

That's up there with the worst Rangers tops ever. The fuck were they thinking?
Go onto the website just now , the infant kit is on there of this new away . Look at the collar on it - utterly bizarre . It’s just got a weird white insert with no orange bit, totally different from the adult one .

Not a fan, and I really liked all of last seasons kits.

But hey, opinions. And it will sell just fine.

Everyone was buzzing for a red and black top to do with govan colours as all the mock ups were minted.

They’ve some how picked the worst design possible hahahah.

Does the red collar join on to an orange panel on the shoulder? Thought it looked a lot better on the website until I swiped through the photos and saw that.

Seriously though, that’s it?

All that chat from Castore about this year’s kits and merchandise being special given the 150th and this is the best they can come up with? Not just this top, but the whole range.

Hubcap pinching, Brookside, Cilla Black chancers. Do they have film of Bisgrove doing something bad as leverage?

This Castore mob are taking the absolute piss out of us our 150th anniversary and this is the best they can come up with ?

The fact that Sports Direct are selling our gear at a cheaper price says it all btw.

We are being taken for mugs sub standard products at extortionate prices.

Get shot of them Rangers.

It’s not great at all and also worrying pretty much the same top was on dh gate before anyone of us even seen leaks of it

We’ve have had so many great kits over the years. It wouldn’t have been hard to pick a couple and base this season’s offerings on them for our 150th anniversary. Castore haven’t so much as hit the post with this but punted it into row Z. Awful shirt.

It's not good, not good at all.

But guess what? I just won't buy it. I'm sure plenty will. Don't see the need for the tears of rage and blood vessels popping all over the place, especially from (presumably) grown men :))

As others have said it’s a very similar design to that awful Puma top we had years ago. Very boring. I actually really like the home top but this is just a bit meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back