Our new away kit leaked (allegedly)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just know this mob are going to ruin the long awaited lilac redo with all that gold pish.

I genuinely wouldn't accept that top from Rangers for free
I’m now genuinely frightened as to what our third kit and much vaunted fourth special edition is going to look like . If Castore disgrace the gallant pioneeers by bringing out the blue star kit covered in gold stickers , they’ll never be forgiven . Gutted .

A swing and a miss.

That top is truly stinking. Of all our classic kits they could have used as inspiration, just wtf are they thinking.

You just know this mob are going to ruin the long awaited lilac redo with all that gold pish.
Not really arsed about a lilac top, maybe it’s an age thing. I’m just hoping we get the gallant pioneers strip as a 4th kit.

If they do that, and don’t arse about with it - I’m sure the club/castore would get significant good will from the fans.

They don't when the shirt also had lots of red on it

Never even noticed it on the collar, didn't realise you even meant the same shirt. Going to have to wait for the proper pics and make a judgement. It's better than the "leak" during the week, but I'll not be getting this the same as the home shirt I'd imagine.

Nowhere near as bad as is being made out. Im sick of the gold theme though, fair enough on one top, but you would have thought from a design perspective, to mark an occasion like 150yrs, it would have been a reflection on tradition. Thats my personal opinion anyway

It’s the club that’s pushed the gold not Castore.
Stewart robertson better phone gok wan ASAP if this is the clubs vision of 150th classic Rangers kits . I’ve backed Castore even up until yesterday but seeing that today is enough for me . Roofe even looks angry to be posing in it . What on earth the are the club and Castore thinking .

On sale

The purple diamond kit under Warburton for starters, the Blackthorn kits and the god awful red top from 2014/2015.
There’s always kits people will say are better or worse.

All things considered in our 150th year, for that shower of shite to be released is a shambles from castore and the club

Not really arsed about a lilac top, maybe it’s an age thing. I’m just hoping we get the gallant pioneers strip as a 4th kit.

If they do that, and don’t arse about with it - I’m sure the club/castore would get significant good will from the fans.
Good will. Until the fans order it and it doesn’t arrive? :))

On sale
Doesn’t look so bad in those pictures although I’m still confused with the collar. Is it actually red?

No where near as bad as folk are making out, in fact I think it's pretty smart with the black shorts and red socks. Reminds me of the top we won the league in 7 minutes on the last day.

Makes you wonder what the point in the focus group was, you’d have thought they’d have at least tried to engage with fans, or even a fan based group.
It was already decided by the time the focus group happened mate. Same as always.

Box ticking exercise.

Released with absolutely no promotion whatsoever, kinda sums them up.

Castore probably only realised there’s two games at home this weekend and rushed it out. :))

Hopefully will be in the shop tomorrow for the game so can least see it in person - I’ll probably call it bogging then proceed to the till with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back