West ham fans in the Bristol bar

Must admit, they look very dangerous in attack. Move the ball much quicker than last season, even Christie looks better. McGregor much better than last season. Defence is cronic though and they have no strength in depth at all. If they can sort their defence and keeper I think they will be a lot closer to us this season.

Must admit, they look very dangerous in attack. Move the ball much quicker than last season, even Christie looks better. McGregor much better than last season. Defence is cronic though and they have no strength in depth at all. If they can sort their defence and keeper I think they will be a lot closer to us this season.

They are playing a West Ham side weeks behind them in preparation, keep the heid mah man.

Purely down to the way their manager sets up. It’s all guns blazing for 30mins or so and then it’ll fade. They simply don’t have the players who can sustain 90minutes of that intensity, fitness etc and lack of ability.

It's a friendly. They will be playing at 110mph I guess (?) and unable to keep that up beyond 45mins.

They can use 20 subs if they want.

They are playing a West Ham side weeks behind them in preparation, keep the heid mah man.
I do realise that but we have people on the board thinking they wont even finish 2nd. Im pointing out they are better than that. The way they play they need to hope that their players will be fitter than last season as they were blowing our their arse from 60 mins midweek.

Im in no way claiming they are brilliant. Just pointing out they appear to be more dangerous in attack.

Just flicked on Premier Sports.

A red faced Turnbull takes a tired looking corner, at 16min.

And of course Soro makes 3 fouls in one.

Just flicked on Premier Sports.

A red faced Turnbull takes a tired looking corner, at 16min.

And of course Soro makes 3 fouls in one.
Folk like worrying too much. The Celtic midfield in particular is absolutely diabolical.

Yet there’s at least two undroppable players in there in Turnbull and McGregor. It’s sub standard and as long as we don’t get too arrogant, we will be fine.

I do realise that but we have people on the board thinking they wont even finish 2nd. Im pointing out they are better than that. The way they play they need to hope that their players will be fitter than last season as they were blowing our their arse from 60 mins midweek.

Im in no way claiming they are brilliant. Just pointing out they appear to be more dangerous in attack.

People that think Celtic won’t finish second should pick another sport

It’s honestly ridiculous

I thought that about us in the Florida Cup

Edouard misses a header from 5 yards. Im sure I read somewhere he had never scored a header for Celtic?

Their youngster Murray gives the ball away and Antonio scores. Their defence is pathetic.

Wednesday they were all bumming Murray as the next big thing after he got chucked in at the deep end.

Saturday brings them back to the reality that he's pish.

Those folk are doolally, it will be a lot closer this season I'd imagine as they absolutely imploded and that's unlikely again.

wtf of coarse they will finish 2nd after all they are 2nd class citizens :))

On this show they should have enough to beat the danes but you can see how fragile they are at the back…..they need an entirely new back four and keeper to play angies system

Back