Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
and there is the difference now

we play with interchanging forwards in a 3, using pace
so we secure Wright and add Sakala

they play out from the back in a high line
so they sign a keeper who cannot do that & slow defenders
They also try to get their full backs into the middle of the park to build the play a la guardiola (no laughing).
And they look like signing this guy from antwerp who according to the Belgian journalist is technically limited.
Absolutely no joined up thinking

One from 6 days ago, kiddydale at it's delusional best. All is well because we're going to lose Barisic.

I was sitting outside at a nice cafe on Great Western Rd this afternoon enjoying a croissant in the sunshine (yeah baby, that's how I roll
;)
), when Borna Barasic sat down at the table next to me - at first I didn't know who he was but it clicked as I overheard the conversation he was having with a dodgy geezer in an underarmour ball cap and an even more dodgy car dealer geezer via facetime! Barasic is trying to offload his lease car earlier than his contract states as he's "not going to stay here anymore"! He was trying to get a deal from dodgy car dealer geezer to either take the car now or in 3 weeks time...
Looks like we won't have to worry about him next season then! The reason I knew who he was - at the end of the facetime conversation, underarmour ball cap guy said "Borna says he'll throw in a signed Croatia shirt", to which Barasic quips "Yeah, definitely"

looking at the money they have spent and the rebuild they have got ahead, no one can tell me they wouldnt have been better bringing in Marciano from hibs, Gallagher from motherwell, Odonnell and Nisbet

then add a few

they would be in a stronger position even though its SPL dross.

looks to me like their all in on Angeball rather than trying to stabilise
They wouldn't be better off bringing in O'Donnell.

But Kyogo Furuhashi is a poor man's Kevin Nisbet. Instead of brining in a player who scored 19 goals in Scotland, they bring in an older guy who scored 15 goals in Japan and carries a load of risk in terms of being able to adapt to a new culture. They've done it for 100% commercial reasons. They're a plc / player trading scheme, not a football club.

But Kyogo Furuhashi is a poor man's Kevin Nisbet. Instead of brining in a player who scored 19 goals in Scotland, they bring in an older guy who scored 15 goals in Japan and carries a load of risk in terms of being able to adapt to a new culture. They've done it for 100% commercial reasons. They're a plc / player trading scheme, not a football club.
I notice that almost all Furuhashi’s goals are when he runs in to space behind the defence, he is not getting that space in Scotland when teams sit in

I notice that almost all Furuhashi’s goals are when he runs in to space behind the defence, he is not getting that space in Scotland when teams sit in.
Have you also noticed how most of them are bundled in with his shin from 3 yards out?

But he does have international goals against Mongolia and Tajikistan. Basically, the teams PotOfGlue's Australia had to beat to qualify for World Cups

It was also to give the impression Ange was getting to sign players. He literally said he didn’t have a say in signings about a week before they brought the guy from Japan.

Even if all their signings work out they still have nowhere near the squad depth to mount any kind of meaningful challenge

by winter their team will be knackered

they have learned nothing and are so arrogant they can’t see it

I think they will go out tonight and drop points Saturday

they will then be on the back foot.

we will beat them at Ibrox and they will be at least 4 points behind and likely 10 goals behind by game 4
I think the Danes will fancy their chances in their own back yard,bad as they were they got through them a few times. As for Hearts if they come away with a defeat which is doable to as Robbie Nielson will have them fired up and I think he's a decent coach.

I think the Danes will fancy their chances in their own back yard,bad as they were they got through them a few times. As for Hearts if they come away with a defeat which is doable to as Robbie Nielson will have them fired up and I think he's a decent coach.
What I do like about Neilson is he tends to have a go, and hopefully they all feel a grudge for how they were treated through Covid.

With all these foreigners they won’t have much of an identity.

They have no identity, they are the wee saddo no one likes or wants to know, so have spent the last 5 years or so trying to whore themselves out to the City group.

Begging for scraps willing to take anything that will be flung their way in the hope they will get invited to the party.

The signing of that Australian Arzani a couple of years back was a prime example. I would be worried if it was my team continually been passed down misfits and reserves to see if they can actually play.

Apologies for the long posts but the pain/joy needs shared.

image hosting service
Wonder what their stance will be when their club announces a loss in the accounts later on in the year?
Their club have went all out out on winning the league last season and spent out with their means as their accounts will show!
I just hope they have enough left to pay for their crimes of child abuse over the last 50 years or so and the victims are well compensated.

BS. All their deals go through as 'undisclosed'. Anyway, half goes to the previous club, and any remaining profit will get stripped out of the club in dividends. The institutional shareholders don't buy in for fun.
They won’t be paying dividends as they won’t make a profit

Deal worth up to £20m, they’ll never see the full amount.

On his day a good player, hopefully tonight is his last game for them
PSG supposed to be getting 50% of anything over the 9m they paid. Less confirmed is that Edouard is also on a slice of any transfer fee, so 20m could quickly become 14m.

That's a lot of money, but they haven't proven they can spend on quality in years, so no concerns from me.

They have no identity, they are the wee saddo no one likes or wants to know, so have spent the last 5 years or so trying to whore themselves out to the City group.

Begging for scraps willing to take anything that will be flung their way in the hope they will get invited to the party.

The signing of that Australian Arzani a couple of years back was a prime example. I would be worried if it was my team continually been passed down misfits and reserves to see if they can actually play.
What ever happened to Arzani since he left? Was he not touted as a superstar, Australian Messi etc

Missed another one?

Celtic target M’Baye Niang is close to sealing a loan move to Venezia from Rennes, it has been claimed in Italy.

Well if they did sign the Japanese for commercial reasons it ain't going to work. Last week The Guardian ran a piece on this, saying no one in Japan is going to follow a no better than average striker plying his trade in the less than salubrious SPFL.

It's just mental going into a champions.league qualifier with this squad :))

Team tonight

Team is:

Bain, Ralston, Murray, Welsh, Taylor, Soro, Turnbull, McGregor, Abada, Christie, Edouard.

Subs: Barkas, doohan, ajeti, rogic, boli, urhoghide, shaw, Robertson, Forrest, Montgomery

Team tonight

Team is:

Bain, Ralston, Murray, Welsh, Taylor, Soro, Turnbull, McGregor, Abada, Christie, Edouard.

Subs: Barkas, doohan, ajeti, rogic, boli, urhoghide, shaw, Robertson, Forrest, Montgomery

Two keepers on the bench again
Massive squad

Team tonight

Team is:

I know they have 2 coming in, but that is their starting team for Europe, and the League, and cups. They will tire by September.

I’ve a liking for City and go and watch them when I get the chance.

Hart was a fans favourite as he was one of the first to join when the money came in. The three favourites were Zaba , Kompany and Hart.

IMHO he is a Keeper who makes great saves for the camera but his positioning is suspect. He has more than one mistake in him. Remember the nonces two free kicks at Hampden v England? Hart was suspect at both and was quickly fazed out by the national team.

Of the 3 favourites I know all the City support were gutted when Zaba and Kompany left. When Hart went there were no tears shed. Nowhere near good enough

He will be on huge wages. He’s error prone and always had a suspect mentality (shitbag)

Team tonight

Team is:

Their defence somehow manages to look even worse each game. Genuinely never even heard of Murray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back