Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bitterness on that thread is off the scale now. They've went from lording it over us to simply just seeing who can come away with the most bigoted drivel about our supporters. They are back in their happy place.
They never seem to grasp quite a few of our players were nearing the end of their contracts and cost little in terms of transfer fees.

Their defence somehow manages to look even worse each game. Genuinely never even heard of Murray.
im sure its Dane Murray who they were full of praise after the 1st leg last week but then slating him for being shite after the weekend.

Urhoghide is incredibly shite.

im sure its Dane Murray who they were full of praise after the 1st leg last week but then slating him for being shite after the weekend.

Urhoghide is incredibly shite.
Dane, eh? Will need to add 'except Murray' to my 'Mon the Danes' tonight!

It's just mental going into a champions.league qualifier with this squad :))

Team tonight

Team is:

Bain, Ralston, Murray, Welsh, Taylor, Soro, Turnbull, McGregor, Abada, Christie, Edouard.

Subs: Barkas, doohan, ajeti, rogic, boli, urhoghide, shaw, Robertson, Forrest, Montgomery

I work with a family member of that Murray, his family are all Rangers fans.

Leading up to an Old Firm game last year we were told in a meeting by said family member that the lad Murray had said in the lead up to the game almost all tactical defensive work is done on how to stop Alfie. Literally worked on for 5 days.

I know they have 2 coming in, but that is their starting team for Europe, and the League, and cups. They will tire by September.
Leaves me wondering whatever happened their one squad for domestic competition and one squad for Europe. Can't remember which one of them came away with this, I think Lawwell stated it as an objective.
It's all gone very quiet on that along with the Hotel and the Airdome.

Leading up to an Old Firm game last year we were told in a meeting by said family member that the lad Murray had said in the lead up to the game almost all tactical defensive work is done on how to stop Alfie. Literally worked on for 5 days.
That went well then. He has scored in the last two league games. :))

They’ve dropped barkas but Bain was just as bad on Saturday if not worse as one the goals he let in wasn’t a penalty, oh well , hopefully be a better than comedy’s central showing

So it took them 5 days to coach Ajer to turn his back and duck when faced with Alfie

It's just mental going into a champions.league qualifier with this squad :))

Team tonight

Team is:

Bain, Ralston, Murray, Welsh, Taylor, Soro, Turnbull, McGregor, Abada, Christie, Edouard.

Subs: Barkas, doohan, ajeti, rogic, boli, urhoghide, shaw, Robertson, Forrest, Montgomery
Big Flange going for the 3 points.

Mother?

KUv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back