• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
YXdUDnF.png

RTV THREAD FOR ANY ISSUES

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how the lack of away goals impacts this (and other ties this year). We are usually compact away in Europe but this puts slightly less onus on "sneaking one away from home".

Will be a stiff test with a few big names missing.
Still fancy us to win by the odd goal and finish them off at home next week

Little bit worried about rustiness and a few players missing, would take a draw and finish them off at home. Win would be ideal.

That match thread graphic looks brilliant.

Massive game for us in every sense, a real pain the suspensions we have as I would never play one of these games without Kamara if possible.

Back 4 picks itself, with Davis and Lundstram certain in midfield. After that, the only nailed on starter is Ryan Kent. Manager has quite a few decisions to make middle to front.

Ffs @DocStone trying to catch us out with an early match thread . :)) . Not seen anything of Malmo but our European record really is outstanding since the gaffer came in , so i'll be happy with any victory to take back to Ibrox .

Nervous but still confident about this one. A difficult European opener with a number of key players missing but squad should be strong enough.

Be interesting to see the team. Normal back 5 and Davis, Lundstram and Kent are all certain starters, as is Aribo, just depends on where he plays. Then two more spots to be filled by either Sakala, Itten, Wright or Arfield.

1-0 to the good guys I think.

This leg will be close 0-1 will do. Our usual away set up in Europe with the added pace of Wright and Sakala added to Kent to press high and hit on break. Lundstram's physicallity in the middle of the park will be vital as well.

I’m going to go for a 0-1 win for us.

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Lundstram Davis Arfield

Aribo Itten Kent

Tried and tested formation, Lundstram in from the start with Arfield for a bit more grit.

Itten leading the line to hold the ball and link the midfield.

Aribo pushed forward where he has been very effective.

Exactly the team I would go for, to a man.

Might seem harsh on Wright given his great performance yesterday but the beauty of it is we could bring on him and Sakala for the last 20 / 30 minutes for an injection of pace and energy against hopefully a tiring defence.

So excited for this. Can't believe we have the opportunity to get into the champions league. Felt a million miles away not to long ago.

Expecting a tough tie.
Interesting to see how we will line up with no Kamara, Roofe or Morelos.

Think we will edge it 2-1.

Back