Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Its poor journalism from them if they dont talk about the obvious talking points. This is the problem with live broadcasts of matches for them. Everyone can see what happened and no amount of setting a narrative can change that.
Your being naive here, at best.
The narrative hasn’t been set, it’s just been continued in the same way it has always been.
Certainly in my lifetime.
Celtic have, once again been cheated.
It’s that simple.

Clyde1 can %^*& off.

This is managed to %^*& to save them any more embarrassment
Without a doubt mate , clearly being lent on by the mentally challengeds through their advertising revenue , ridiculous if it was that started season like them , they would have put on a 3 hour special .

Really poor tonight, not enough grief, think I’ll stop listening again, obviously filtering their calls.
Awful.
There is no way that fans outside of the Old Firm even listen to the show. Yet tonight we had Hearts, St Mirren, Motherwell and a Killie fan. I think Clyde called them.
You know full well the switchboard was glowing with "bag of cans and Brendan back" people yet they never got on.

Game of two halfs tonight. It start off well and then faded away. Clear as the nose on Shugs face that they are attempting to control the criticism of the beasts.
In light of the rumours that the BBC are in bother for asking Ange-ry Anderson difficult questions the other night, they are probably worried about annoying their paymasters too much. Plenty of Celtic adverts (hawking the strips, begging them to renew etc) on that station every day.

Back