Malmo fans reaction to the draw

Basically what we talk about in the forum is that we should be carefull with freekicks and corners.
Also the Sevco LTD part is about the fact that after your bankruptcy you started over and registered the club as "Sevco LTD". In short context, we were messing with you because you only have 1 title since your founding. So some of us is calling you Sevco and not Rangers ;)

I'm guessing 3-1 tonight, 2 goals Birmancevic and 1 goal Colak ;)

See you back on here tonight at 8 pm BST.

Don't go into hiding. :shh:

Id hazard a guess that most Swedes who speak English will have a better standard of English than a lot of Scots I've met.
For a kick off I would also guess that not many of them (if any) will use "should of" instead of "should have".
B-D
Don’t get me fucking started on those retards.
Fucking idiots.

I’m as thick as pig shite, but the “should of” halfwits are on another level again.

I’m calling shite on RexMalmo, no chance you could sit on a roof in Sweden and sing The Sash.

Too cold and you’d slide off right away with all that snow.

The arrogance we see from European teams in general typically astounds me.

I get it - the Scottish league is poor. But that is where this faux-confidence the supporters of these teams display should really end.

Our European performance over the last 3 years - improving each year - is something that should command respect. We've played and beaten some of the best teams in Europe and yet we STILL get talked about as a very beatable club. I can't personally understand it.

I seen one of the Malmo fans "predicting" a 4-1 victory for his team tonight. On what basis has he come to this? When was the last time we shipped anything like 4 goals in Europe? Especially to such a poor team like Malmo?

Can't wait to slap them tonight, just as we did with other arrogant bastards like Porto, Benfica, Galatasaray, Villareal etc etc - all of whom are much bigger and richer than Malmo but couldn't beat us.

Glad we voted leave :)

I get it - the Scottish league is poor. But that is where this faux-confidence the supporters of these teams display should really end.

Our European performance over the last 3 years - improving each year - is something that should command respect. We've played and beaten some of the best teams in Europe and yet we STILL get talked about as a very beatable club. I can't personally understand it.

I seen one of the Malmo fans "predicting" a 4-1 victory for his team tonight. On what basis has he come to this? When was the last time we shipped anything like 4 goals in Europe? Especially to such a poor team like Malmo?

Can't wait to slap them tonight, just as we did with other arrogant bastards like Porto, Benfica, Galatasaray, Villareal etc etc - all of whom are much bigger and richer than Malmo but couldn't beat us.

They literally just squeezed past HJK, but think they are going to pump us?

It's delusional from the meatball munchers.

Basically what we talk about in the forum is that we should be carefull with freekicks and corners.
Also the Sevco LTD part is about the fact that after your bankruptcy you started over and registered the club as "Sevco LTD". In short context, we were messing with you because you only have 1 title since your founding. So some of us is calling you Sevco and not Rangers ;)

I'm seeing a definite over confidence on your forums and from yourself,

The last 4 years we've beaten the below :
Maribor
Ufa
Rapid Vienna
Midtjylland (Home and away)
Legia Warsaw
Porto
Feyenoord
Braga (home and away)
Galatasaray
Standard Liège (home and away)
Lech Poznań (home and away)
Antwerp (home and away)
Willem II

We've drawn against the below:
Benfica (home and away)
Porto (Away)
Villarreal (Home and away)
Spartak Moscow (home)

Malmo in the same time have beaten:
Drita
Cluj
Riga
HJK
Midtjylland
Beşiktaş (home and away)
Dynamo Kyiv
Copenhagen

And drawn against
Vardar
MOL Vidi
Sarpsborg 08
Genk
Midtjylland

3 teams we wanted revenge on for recent history are/were - Progrès Niederkorn, Maribor and Malmo -

2 down one to go

*edited to add EL wins/draws

Last edited:

Under Gerrard in Europe we’ve only lost by more than one goal twice.

Leverkusen & Slavia, when we were down to 9 men.

We won’t be getting hammered by this mob, despite having about 6 out with injuries & suspensions.

This Rex chap used the term “shite” earlier. A term I never hear anyone other than Brits use. Europeans mostly say ”shit’

Now he’s releasing the Sevco patter.

Do the maths.
Dude, Its not like Sweden is Faroe Islands, we have good english and I have a computer at home and like football. I know the term shite as I am active on the web. Does not take much to calculate, "aye"? ;)

And yet…

closet gas station near me

Be careful with the sevco stuff on here. Almost as welcome as a Zlatan statue in Malmö ;)
I genuenly didnt know this. I barely know anything about that Sevco thing. I just read that you registered as sevco? I might be wrong.

Used to work out of Malmo, Gothenburg and Helsingborg, been to a few Malmo games, Eleda Stadion is a decent little arena with a decent atmosphere but thats where it stops, not the same calibre they were in 2011 against 9 men, last game I was at 3 years ago against Djurgardens they were rank rotten, c**ts are no even Swedish, Denmark booted them out in the mid 1600s, fully expecting them to defend for their lives tonight, plastic Swedes won't cope with our pace, Fully expect their flat pack loyal to be hitting the trams by the the 75th minute.

I'm seeing a definite over confidence on your forums and from yourself,

The last 4 years we've beaten the below :
Maribor
Ufa
Rapid Vienna
Midtjylland (Home and away)
Legia Warsaw
Porto
Feyenoord
Braga (home and away)
Galatasaray
Standard Liège (home and away)
Lech Poznań (home and away)
Antwerp (home and away)
Willem II

We've drawn against the below:
Benfica (home and away)
Porto (Away)
Villarreal (Home and away)
Spartak Moscow (home)

Malmo in the same time have beaten:
Drita
Cluj
Riga
HJK

And drawn against
Vardar
MOL Vidi

3 teams we wanted revenge on for recent history are/were - Progrès Niederkorn, Maribor and Malmo -

2 down one to go
You are only listing teams in CL though. If you count with EL you can add:
Midjylland
Cracovia
Lokomotiva.

No big teams but in the group we beat:
Besiktas (home and away)
FC Copenhagen (home and away)
Dinamo Kyiv (home)

Honorable mention: 1-2 loss at home to Chelsea.

These are also pretty good results judging by the squad value as of 2021:
Rangers £89.37million
Malmö 21 million GBP

Used to work out of Malmo, Gothenburg and Helsingborg, been to a few Malmo games, Eleda Stadion is a decent little arena with a decent atmosphere but thats where it stops, not the same calibre they were in 2011 against 9 men, last game I was at 3 years ago against Djurgardens they were rank rotten, c**ts are no even Swedish, Denmark booted them out in the mid 1600s, fully expecting them to defend for their lives tonight, plastic Swedes won't cope with our pace, Fully expect their flat pack loyal to be hitting the trams by the the 75th minute.
We are a much bettter team now than 201 though.

Midjylland
Cracovia
Lokomotiva.

Besiktas (home and away)
Dinamo Kyiv (home)

Rangers £89.37million
Malmö 21 million GBP
I see you’re ignoring people who show you evidence showing up your sevco patter.

Midjylland
Cracovia
Lokomotiva.

Besiktas (home and away)
Dinamo Kyiv (home)

Rangers £89.37million
Malmö 21 million GBP
Fair enough, the club page was harder to navigate than expected and didn't see they were just CL, point stands though, nothing wrong with being confident but surely any sensible Malmo fan can't look at Rangers results in the last 4 years in Europe and think this will be a picnic ?

Midjylland
Cracovia
Lokomotiva.

Besiktas (home and away)
Dinamo Kyiv (home)

Rangers £89.37million
Malmö 21 million GBP
The fact you’re going on about finances and sevco says to me you’re nothing but a poet troll.

Is our squad better now than when we last played them a decade ago? Gerrard is better for a start. I'm trying not to be all misty eyed but I think our current team and playing style would smash the team of 2011.

McGregor
Bougherra
Weir (c)
Papac
Whittaker
Davis
McCulloch
Edu
Wallace
Jelavic
Naismith

Alexander
Broadfoot
Fleck
Healy
Ortiz
Wylde
Hemmings
That bench is the stuff of nightmares. Not one game changer.

Thankfully now we could field almost 2 full squads of genuine quality.

Fair enough, the club page was harder to navigate than expected and didn't see they were just CL, point stands though, nothing wrong with being confident but surely any sensible Malmo fan can't look at Rangers results in the last 4 years in Europe and think this will be a picnic ?
Absolutely not, as I said earlier, I think all of us know that you have a much better squad as u have much more money. But we have proven so many times that mentality and passion beats money therefore we have the respect we have today. People here are saying they are satisfyed with a draw when u play us at eleda, that would NEVER have been said in 2011. I am very nervous but also the pressure is on Rangers.

As I understand it you are saying I should basically trust uefa for congrtulating you to a 55th title? Its not like a trust the corrupt UEFA.
Rangers Football Club was founded in 1872.

The company that previously owned the club, The Rangers Football Club PLC, was only incorporated in 1899. You can see this here: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC004276

It is this company that dissolved in 2012. The club, founded in 1872, has a new owner - The Rangers International Football Club Ltd, which was previously named Sevco Ltd when it was first formed.

The club, its history and intellectual property are owned by a different company now. The only people claiming it is a different club are obsessed Celtic supporters.

As I understand it you are saying I should basically trust uefa for congrtulating you to a 55th title? Its not like a trust the corrupt UEFA.

You're a Malmo fan.
Why do you care how many titles we've won enough to come on a Rangers board and begin attempting to troll about it.

Every regulatory body sees us as Rangers Football Club formed in 1872.

Doesn't matter what a few piss stained Celtic fans try and spin, Sevco is their comfort blanket.

You're not going to last around here spewing Tim infested propaganda.

You're a Malmo fan.
Why do you care how many titles we've won enough to come on a Rangers board and begin attempting to troll about it.

Doesn't matter what a few piss stained Celtic fans try and spin, Sevco is their comfort blanket.

I did not come here trolling. All i did was typing out what our forum is talking about regarding this Sevco thing. If you go back in this thread you will see that I am aware that I am on another forum, thus the reason as to why im trying to type wih respect. I would for example wish succes for Rangers ahead of Celtic any day.

I did not come here trolling. All i did was typing out what our forum is talking about regarding this Sevco thing. If you go back in this thread you will see that I am aware that I am on another forum, thus the reason as to why im trying to type wih respect. I would for example wish succes for Rangers ahead of Celtic any day.
If this is you (and link is to this thread) then I would suggest trolling is exactly what you are doing

Absolutely not, as I said earlier, I think all of us know that you have a much better squad as u have much more money. But we have proven so many times that mentality and passion beats money therefore we have the respect we have today. People here are saying they are satisfyed with a draw when u play us at eleda, that would NEVER have been said in 2011. I am very nervous but also the pressure is on Rangers.
Pressure is sitting 10th in the league, out the champions league, rudderless ship and making blunders in the transfer market. The sort of pressure that makes your fans jump on to their rivals forums and pretend to be fans of their champions league opponents so they can go full sevco.

Rangers Football Club was founded in 1872.

The company that previously owned the club, The Rangers Football Club PLC, was only incorporated in 1899. You can see this here: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC004276

It is this company that dissolved in 2012. The club, founded in 1872, has a new owner - The Rangers International Football Club Ltd, which was previously named Sevco Ltd when it was first formed.

The club, its history and intellectual property are owned by a different company now. The only people claiming it is a different club are obsessed Celtic supporters.

And one Malmo supporter named Rex :D

Last edited:
How about you just %^*& off. You aren’t wanted here and Malmo is the toilet of Sweden

You're a Malmo fan.

I'm so confused by RexMalmo's trolling/insistence/whatever is happening here. Maybe they just saw the sevco nonsense about and thought it was gentle jostling instead of what it is (i.e. a deranged obsession)? Either way I was enjoying some of the Malmo insights on the match thread before I saw this one, surely you'd take the hint and stop and get back to normal chat :eek:

I'll take you at face value as a genuine Malmo fan.

The only reason you (or any general Malmo fan) will know about this Sevco stuff is down to one of two things

1 : You have the misfortune of knowing a Sevcoite Celtic fan in the real
2 : Your sides forums are awash with Celtic fans (they like to do this against whoever we draw in europe). They infest other sides forums with their pathetic "Please love us we're so good" and "The Sevco are pure shite" nonsense.

They'll do anything to deflect away from the "history" of their own club.

The Sevco nonsense is back in full flow right now because they are back in their rightful place. The hordes that follow that club are back are their deluded paranoid best and think "SEVCOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" somehow hurts us.

Pro tip, it doesn't. Only thing it's gonna mark you as is a Celtic fan going rogue on here. Maybe you should go register on Kerrydale Street and start to refer to them as Pacific Shelf.

Let us know how you get on.

Back