MOTM Poll Dundee Utd v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Utter dross, this team look like they need another lockdown to get over their stagefright of people watching them

I think people got far too carried away with a friendly where a European giant were here for a kick about to get the fitness up.
Real Madrid don’t do kickabouts.
So dundee utd are better than real
Madrid’s B team?
Hmm...
I’d suggest players’ attitudes are the biggest factor in this piss poor defeat.

Held the opinion before today but it’s true. Fail to properly upgrade in the midfield and we’ll suffer the consequences

It seems that we have put too much faith in what we achieved last season, we’ve sat back on what we have and likely the players expected to pick up where they left off.

Fatal mistake IMO, as every match is a cup final against us this season.
Where last season we went into every match like it was a cup final.

The Token performance against Real Madrid aside, we have been shite all preseason

We have been vulnerable at the back for the last two games now. Conceding that goal today was shocking. Far too casual. Really disappointed so far today. Need to be much better on Tuesday, and far more clinical. Suspect many of the players are already thinking about Tuesday before a ball was kicked today.

I said in the summer the defence needed improvement and got laughed at when we played in Europe last season we shipped a fair few goals. If we want to get to the next level the defense needs looked at.

A very poor day at the office. Massively frustrating, but it was going to come at some point. Just didn’t expect it so early in the season.

We’ll bounce back, of that I have no doubt.

Real Madrid don’t do kickabouts.
So dundee utd are better than real
Madrid’s B team?
Hmm...
I’d suggest players’ attitudes are the biggest factor in this piss poor defeat.
Where are you getting that from? Every side has half arsed friendlies where fitness is the priority and they clearly weren’t stretching themselves much.

This is a competitive game, it’s not a meaningless friendly pal.

We've got what we deserved today. How many efforts at goal from the front 6? How many 50/50s lost in the middle of the park? Etc.

As we said earlier we gambled on not spending any money. Looks like it hasn't worked...but early days, and we should beat Dunfermline. Malmö - God knows, could be night of glory or disaster.
Playing like this we won't lay a glove on malmo

Malmo performance should have been a wake up call. Another showing like this on Tuesday and Ibrox will be toxic. Too many, too comfortable. Unacceptable.

Back