MOTM Poll Alashkert v Rangers - 16:00 Thursday - BBC Scotland

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With us still having a strong 11 available, ideally we want to finish this first half and give some of the kids game time in the second. No excuses not to beat this mob even under the unfortunate circumstances.

Hopefully get the tie killed off early and get the youth on. Protect our key players from injury. 2-0 at half time please Rangers .

My one hope is that we don’t go out there with a “let’s hold on to a 1-0 lead” mentality. I know the Armenians didn’t show much at Ibrox, but they’ll have to come out a bit more tomorrow.

Predicted team.

McCrorie;
Patterson, Barisic, Goldson, Helander;
Davis, Kamara, Arfield;
Aribo, Morelos, Hagi

Subs; Davie from five a sides, trialist, Man who hasn't tested positive for covid.
I would start wi Davie from 5’s, he’s top drawer at putting his foot on the ball and pointing the midfield forward. IMO

Been away most of the night. Has it now been confirmed all players missing for tomorrow will miss Sunday, so none are only out injured?

McCrorie
Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic
Arfield Davis Kamara
Aribo Morelos Hagi

2-1 Rangers win, no sweat.

Hope the lads use this as an opportunity to galvanise the club and performances.

McCrorie

Patterson Goldson Helander Barisic

Arfield Davis Kamara

Aribo Morelos Hagi

That would be my team.

Itten, Balogun, Kelly as back up if needed.

Is the game also live on RTV tonight?

Edit - Just noticed the bumper advice on RTV page and its confirmed that it is. Cheers.

Might see a mighty performance from borna and Patterson to try and prove a point !
I think that and a general overall similar feeling across the team is going to make this a much more interesting and enjoyable watch.

In a funny way Im more confident now than before because external circs have focused everyone and everything in a way that can hardly be more laseresque.

Yep! You tell him.
It’s only us match going Glaswegians who care enough to have opinions.
I don't live in Glasgow, I travel a good distance every home game and that is not I'm talking about it's the fact that he's a typical online person giving it the big I am talking like he's one of us when he has actually admitted he is an Antwerp fan,by the way everyone has an opinion they're the same as arse holes we've all got one

I'd be embarrassed if we go out here, even with a somewhat weakened team.

I'd be very confident with that "weakened" team for Sunday mate.

Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Barisic, Kamara, Davis, Morelos and Aribo would all stroll into their strongest team.

Get the job done properly tonight Rangers and I fully expect a few of our missing players to return on Sunday.

My heart hit the pits of my stomach when I read the news, however, I'm quietly confident we can get the job done. Robbie Mcrorie is the only one we haven't seen a great deal of in a rangers shirt but he wouldn't be training with the first team if SG didn't think he was up to it when called upon. A strong defence ( and we have one) keeps the keeper safe.

Back