Talksport live from Ibrox

You just know Simon Jordan knows fcuk all about either team but it won't stop him piping in with ignorant drivel

Jim White wants the mentally challengeds back in the broomloan B-D
In other shocking news, a bear has just took a dump in a forest. A real 4-legged bear. :))

Jim White talks “Jim White”. Always has and always will.

As for Talksport, I listened to them last night for 5 mins and some Tim (Commons maybe?) was bigging up their players for “easily capable of a big money move to the EPL” and taking snide digs at Alfie’s disciplinary record at the same time. That was enough for me, before I crashed the car kicking my radio.

Listen most mornings as they go on about English football, so enjoying Rangers and the Old Firm being centre stage.

Ally good value as usual. Quite like Simon Jordan but he doesn’t have a high opinion of Scottish football. Looking forward to what he has to say on Monday after his first Old Firm.

John Hartson story about how close he came to signing for Rangers was interesting.

He was about sign the contract and go onto the pitch with De Boer for the cameras but this was halted by the results from the medical.

Even McCoist was surprised.

John Hartson story about how close he came to signing for Rangers was interesting.

He was about sign the contract and go onto the pitch with De Boer for the cameras but this was halted by the results from the medical.

Even McCoist was surprised.
Has that not always been the “official” line?.

I’m thoroughly enjoying this.

Super saying the support want the Tims back in was a nonsense though.
Loads do including myself want them in and vice versa to help the atmosphere. Not to the detriment of our season tickets and certainly not a stand but should be a small percentage and with us getting the exact same percentage and they should be in a small corner but it certainly adds to the atmosphere even more so for the neutrals.

Loads do including myself want them in and vice versa to help the atmosphere. Not to the detriment of our season tickets and certainly not a stand but should be a small percentage and with us getting the exact same percentage and they should be in a small corner but it certainly adds to the atmosphere even more so for the neutrals.
Don’t want those tramps near my seat

Can you imagine letting them back now?

They are 10x more untouchable now than the last time they were in there.

Theyd absolutely wreck the place

I'm sure SJ leans towards the blue side of the city but he's not a fan of how the board over the years run their house.

I think you’re in a minority. And the context of the conversation was them talking about them having the full Broomloan. Ally said the fans want that back. I’m pretty sure we don’t.

Back